Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WHAT?? ANOTHER DUNGY PLAYER JUMPS SHIP!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

coolhandluke

Starter

: March 20, 2007, 03:39:43 PM

Brandon Stokley..GONE!!
Wow, Players wont come to Tampa and Players want to play for Dungy...WHOOPS

Looks like the tables have turned...

gharen

Pro Bowler

#1 : March 20, 2007, 03:42:36 PM

Who did he sign with?

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#2 : March 20, 2007, 03:43:10 PM

Can we say the Colts are doing the same thing as the Bucs, go all out to win it.. And then have a mass exodus... At least Gruden and Allen kept Sapp and Lynch, following the Superbowl win..

BECAUSE OF A THING WE CALL THE  SALARY CAP..

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

#3 : March 20, 2007, 03:43:35 PM

Who did he sign with?

Denver

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#4 : March 20, 2007, 03:43:43 PM

Who did he sign with?

Denver!!!!!!!

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#5 : March 20, 2007, 03:46:26 PM

Brandon Stokley..GONE!!

I don't think the Colts tried to sign him.

Here's the real news, players don't care about coaches. They don't care about GM's. They'll lie at press conferences and say crap like that but in the end they care about owners and how much jack the drop on them.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

gharen

Pro Bowler

#6 : March 20, 2007, 03:47:01 PM

Talk about a team selling out for a run at the SB. Denver has signed and traded for guys for what seems like everyday since the FA period began. How much money do they have? I also just read where there trying to move all the way up to #2 in the draft!

PewterReportSR

Hall of Famer
#7 : March 20, 2007, 03:48:28 PM

That's not necessarily true, dalbuc. There are plenty of players who turn down more money elsewhere to play for a certain coach or team and play in a certain city.

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#8 : March 20, 2007, 03:50:32 PM

Denver had hardly no money under the cap . It amazes me what they have done..  They might just be in horrendous shape, for the 2008 =-2009 seasons..

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#9 : March 20, 2007, 03:58:43 PM

Here's the real news, players don't care about coaches. They don't care about GM's. They'll lie at press conferences and say crap like that but in the end they care about owners and how much jack the drop on them.

I respectfully disagree. Many players, yes. All players, no.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#10 : March 20, 2007, 04:06:54 PM

That's not necessarily true, dalbuc. There are plenty of players who turn down more money elsewhere to play for a certain coach or team and play in a certain city.

Yes but no one turns down $8m to play for $435,000. You get the money in the same neighborhood and people start picking and choosing but players, like you or I, go where the money is and get picky only once that is settled.

Players don't want to/not want to play for Gruden anymore than they want to/don't want to play for any other coach. Every player that leaves isn't some black mark on him and anyone that comes here isn't a feather in the cap.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

dm4bucs

Starter
#11 : March 20, 2007, 04:07:25 PM

Stokley didn't even play during their superbowl run so i think he was expendable in their eyes

#12 : March 20, 2007, 06:02:00 PM

Brandon Stokley..GONE!!

jumped ship? the colts cut him 2 weeks ago. Geez!!!

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/wire?section=nfl&id=2785660

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#13 : March 20, 2007, 06:10:44 PM

This thread is really reaching...  Dungy hasn't coached here in years, why is there still so much hate for the man?

#14 : March 20, 2007, 06:12:00 PM

Dude,quit the Dungy threads.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WHAT?? ANOTHER DUNGY PLAYER JUMPS SHIP!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools