Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jay Gruden looking for the next Josh Freeman « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#30 : April 03, 2011, 03:46:41 AM

And apparently a good citizen also.

I'm not saying he isn't.

JDog

Hall of Famer

#31 : April 03, 2011, 03:47:04 AM

JDog

Hall of Famer

#32 : April 03, 2011, 03:47:29 AM

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#33 : April 03, 2011, 03:51:35 AM

And apparently a good citizen also.

I'm not saying he isn't.

It wasnt a response to you, Boid listed a lot of his attributes and I added that one.  Not every post is about you dude.  Just sayin.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

JDog

Hall of Famer

#34 : April 03, 2011, 03:53:23 AM

I'm not saying it was about me.   But I'm saying I don't think he's a bad citizen.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#35 : April 03, 2011, 03:57:16 AM

I'm not saying it was about me.   But I'm saying I don't think he's a bad citizen.

Something positive to say about Freeman?    Stop the presses.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

JDog

Hall of Famer

#36 : April 03, 2011, 03:59:05 AM

He's not a bad guy.   It's just sickening to think they could have had Tebow and are stuck with Freeman instead.     Tebow would have put an end to those blackouts.   

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#37 : April 03, 2011, 04:02:37 AM

He's not a bad guy.   It's just sickening to think they could have had Tebow and are stuck with Freeman instead.     Tebow would have put an end to those blackouts.

A good majority of the teams in the league would be thrilled to be  "stuck"  with Freeman.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

JDog

Hall of Famer

#38 : April 03, 2011, 04:06:18 AM

That's speculation.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#39 : April 03, 2011, 04:11:55 AM

That's speculation.

Not really. There was a thread on here awhile back with GM's and coaches from all over the league giving Freeman props.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

JDog

Hall of Famer

#40 : April 03, 2011, 05:58:17 AM

GM speak.   Kind of like pre-draft talk.  Smoke screens.

BucD

Hall of Famer

#41 : April 03, 2011, 11:26:46 AM

HAHAHA!

Man...this guy has got to be trollin'...at least I hope so...for his sake.  There is no way this guy is seriously that ignorant.

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#42 : April 03, 2011, 11:33:51 AM

You mean "The one that Elway is trying to replace!!"

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#43 : April 03, 2011, 12:01:22 PM

HAHAHA!

Man...this guy has got to be trollin'...at least I hope so...for his sake.  There is no way this guy is seriously that ignorant.

All he does is troll. He is also seriously immature and ignorant.

sg1977nc

Starter
#44 : April 03, 2011, 12:11:29 PM

Gruden's offense was never even in the top half of the league, no matter how you remember it.

Totally untrue.   Gruden's first year with the Raiders, their offense was 18th in the league.   But the next 3 years, they were ranked number 5, 6, and 7 in the league.

And the year after he left they were #1...and made the SB without him...maybe he was holding Oakland back?
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jay Gruden looking for the next Josh Freeman « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools