Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Top 10 plays in Buccaneers history « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Hate

Hall of Famer
#15 : April 05, 2011, 09:45:23 PM

or the Joe Jurvecius MNF TD Catch on the Eagles?

hell, which one? They were both spectacular!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#16 : April 05, 2011, 10:22:16 PM

One of the best games I have ever seen a buccaneer team play was in 1998 against Minnesota.  Damnedest game..

Best play - has to be Ronde's interception - beating the Eagles in Philly - closing down the Vet... that is the one.  So far........

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Pewterballs

Second String

#17 : April 05, 2011, 10:22:44 PM

Very well done.  Makes me want to break out the Super Bowl DVD!

Hate

Hall of Famer
#18 : April 05, 2011, 10:33:25 PM

One of the best games I have ever seen a buccaneer team play was in 1998 against Minnesota.  Damnedest game..

that game and the Rams Monday nighter rank 1-2 for me.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#19 : April 05, 2011, 10:59:06 PM

The 98 game vs the Vikings. Was that the Monday Nighter when Shaun King made his first start? I was at that one! Awesome atmosphere.
Gonna go old school for those that have been around a while. Could also have included RB Lars Tate's run when he did a somersault, got up and kept running for a TD!

Hate

Hall of Famer
#20 : April 06, 2011, 12:51:04 AM

The 98 game vs the Vikings. Was that the Monday Nighter when Shaun King made his first start? I was at that one! Awesome atmosphere.
Gonna go old school for those that have been around a while. Could also have included RB Lars Tate's run when he did a somersault, got up and kept running for a TD!

No.. the 98 game was a day game, Vikes were undefeated at the time......and we were their only loss for the season. Dunn and Alstott both run for 100 yds and if i recall correctly, there were no punts in that game. 27-24, i think.

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#21 : April 06, 2011, 01:37:02 AM

I find it interesting that Hate would have so many posts in a thread started by someone he is supposedly ignoring.   I guess that ignore feature isn't all that.

Kerrigan2011

Starter

#22 : April 06, 2011, 01:57:32 AM

I find it interesting that Hate would have so many posts in a thread started by someone he is supposedly ignoring.   I guess that ignore feature isn't all that.

You can unblock any specific post by a person you are ignoring if you choose to. All of the rest will still be ignored except for the one you want to read. Considering it was on a topic of Top 10 plays in Buc history, it is an interesting topic and always fun for debate imo.

Ryan Kerrigan for 2011 Please!!!

JDog

Hall of Famer

#23 : April 06, 2011, 02:04:58 AM

All of my topics are interesting.   The fact is that he isn't ignoring me because he opens a helluva lot of my posts and reads them.   Not just this one.   That ignore feature is ridiculous and the people who cried for it are ridiculous.

Kerrigan2011

Starter

#24 : April 06, 2011, 02:12:15 AM

Lol, I am just saying, every board needs its crank to ruffle up some feathers. Otherwise it just gets boring.

Ryan Kerrigan for 2011 Please!!!

JDog

Hall of Famer

#25 : April 06, 2011, 09:53:47 AM

Agreed.   Then again, I'm not one of the whiney cry babies crying over and over for an ignore feature just to not even use it.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#26 : April 06, 2011, 10:56:06 AM

No.. the 98 game was a day game, Vikes were undefeated at the time......and we were their only loss for the season. Dunn and Alstott both run for 100 yds and if i recall correctly, there were no punts in that game. 27-24, i think.

Oh yea. I was at that one too! My friend that lives in St. Pete is a Vikes fan, so I would always come down for that game when the bucs played in the Central. That was a great game. Alstott ripped off another classic A-train run and just trucked somebody from what I remember. The curse of losing to the Bucs came true that year as the Vikes choked the Super Bowl away losing to the Falcons in the championship -- at home!

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#27 : April 06, 2011, 11:02:34 AM

or the Joe Jurvecius MNF TD Catch on the Eagles?

hell, which one? They were both spectacular!!!

Try to ignore the awful music, titles, and sound effects....

JDog

Hall of Famer

#28 : April 06, 2011, 11:59:14 AM

That music is almost as bad as rap.   But the plays were great!

Hate

Hall of Famer
#29 : April 06, 2011, 12:44:39 PM

Considering it was on a topic of Top 10 plays in Buc history, it is an interesting topic and always fun for debate imo.

Thnx for clearing that up for him, Kerrigan.

Actually, Java, your posts are ignored. The only one i've seen as of late is the sig pic that Sarasota Buc Fan asked me to look at. I find it kinda creepy that you have pics of posters stored on your computer.
: April 06, 2011, 12:49:29 PM Hate

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Top 10 plays in Buccaneers history « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools