Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Top 10 plays in Buccaneers history « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#45 : April 09, 2011, 08:44:03 PM

That was actually funny and this thread actually benefited the board.

Pretty much all of my threads fall into that category.    it just depends how people want to perceive them.

Reminds me of the time I went on the Panthers forum and they were making up insult jokes against the Bucs that were totally lame.   So I told some old jokes about the Bucs that were funnier and they thought they were absolutely great.   Then when I started posting some similar jokes (almost identical) about the Panthers, they thought I was a complete ass and the jokes weren't funny.   Same frigging jokes!   

#46 : July 01, 2011, 03:30:11 PM

I think Joe Jurevicius should be No. 2, but besides that pretty good.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#47 : May 20, 2012, 11:58:50 AM

cool sig

bucsbum

Hall of Famer

#48 : May 20, 2012, 09:25:00 PM

There was a play that was missing from the top 10.
Can any of you guess which one it was.
It was the play that started the journey to the Super Bowl.
Do any of you remember the play.
It was the start of coach Dungy second year as head coach. The Bucs pulled out an impressive string of wins at the end of the previous year. The Bucs defence was starting to gel and believe in the defensive scheme. There was something in the air that day. The football gods were watching and ready to passed judgement. The mighty offensive dynesty was coming into town called San Francisco 49ers. The Bucs had an unusual sell out crowd on hand that day. The game started out as usual however the typical expectations were gone. The fans did not expect the typical outcome from previous years where the fans would say the game wasn't over until the opening kick off. There was something there. The Bucs had stopped the 49ers several times with 3 and outs and were going toe to toe with the mighty 49ers then it happened. The play that ended the 49ers dynasty and the Bucs defensive dynasty was born.

Do you all remember that play.
The 49ers needed a play that would take advantage of the defence strong pursuit to the ball. So  they called a revers to Rice. The play worked they caught the Bucs over pursuing on the ball to the running back Rice had a clear path on the end around but then out of no where a mere mortal turned superman literally flying parallel to the field caught Rice from behind and dragged him down by the helmet ending rices year and a dynasty was born that player was a 300lb Buccaneer named Warren Sapp. That game was over on that play and every one on the field knew it.,

fanofkit

Pro Bowler

#49 : May 20, 2012, 09:30:38 PM

One of the best games I have ever seen a buccaneer team play was in 1998 against Minnesota.  Damnedest game..

Best play - has to be Ronde's interception - beating the Eagles in Philly - closing down the Vet... that is the one.  So far........

Agree about the 98 Vikes game.....AWESOME!

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#50 : May 20, 2012, 09:37:30 PM

There was a play that was missing from the top 10.
Can any of you guess which one it was.
It was the play that started the journey to the Super Bowl.
Do any of you remember the play.
It was the start of coach Dungy second year as head coach. The Bucs pulled out an impressive string of wins at the end of the previous year. The Bucs defence was starting to gel and believe in the defensive scheme. There was something in the air that day. The football gods were watching and ready to passed judgement. The mighty offensive dynesty was coming into town called San Francisco 49ers. The Bucs had an unusual sell out crowd on hand that day. The game started out as usual however the typical expectations were gone. The fans did not expect the typical outcome from previous years where the fans would say the game wasn't over until the opening kick off. There was something there. The Bucs had stopped the 49ers several times with 3 and outs and were going toe to toe with the mighty 49ers then it happened. The play that ended the 49ers dynasty and the Bucs defensive dynasty was born.

Do you all remember that play.
The 49ers needed a play that would take advantage of the defence strong pursuit to the ball. So  they called a revers to Rice. The play worked they caught the Bucs over pursuing on the ball to the running back Rice had a clear path on the end around but then out of no where a mere mortal turned superman literally flying parallel to the field caught Rice from behind and dragged him down by the helmet ending rices year and a dynasty was born that player was a 300lb Buccaneer named Warren Sapp. That game was over on that play and every one on the field knew it.,

bucsbum

Hall of Famer

#51 : May 20, 2012, 10:21:00 PM

That was the begining of the Bucs defence dynasty right there
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Top 10 plays in Buccaneers history « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools