Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 4 players « previous next »
Page: 1

wyla86

Second String

: April 05, 2011, 01:44:23 PM

DE Cameron Jordan - Cal        DE Allen Bailey - Miami    DB Ras-I Dowling - Virginia.  LB Nate Iving.....  Bucs need to go get these players!

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#1 : April 05, 2011, 03:32:43 PM

How are they gonna get Bailey, Dowling AND Irving?

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#2 : April 05, 2011, 03:54:21 PM

The same way we kicked the Brits ass in in world war two. Cheer-o!

Ramonb

Pro Bowler

#3 : April 05, 2011, 05:00:19 PM

Don't really like Jordan.  As a DE, the most sacks he ever got in one year was 6...didn't we already get that from Stylez?

beardmcdoug

Pro Bowler

#4 : April 05, 2011, 05:36:07 PM

whats the little phone about

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer

#5 : April 05, 2011, 07:08:36 PM

if you write this from pewtereport online, thats the image that comes up. he posted this thread from his phone.

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#6 : April 05, 2011, 09:18:05 PM

DE Cameron Jordan - Cal        DE Allen Bailey - Miami    DB Ras-I Dowling - Virginia.  LB Nate Iving.....  Bucs need to go get these players!

Absolutely ZERO possibility they can get all 4 of these guys.  I don't think its possible to even walk away with 2 of these guys.

conrad77

Pro Bowler

#7 : April 06, 2011, 01:15:19 AM

Absolutely ZERO possibility they can get all 4 of these guys.  I don't think its possible to even walk away with 2 of these guys.

Unfortunately I completely agree, but if the OP knows of a way to make it happen I am sure this board and MD would very much like to hear it.  Any way I could switch out Irving for Akeem Ayers and Bailey for JJ Watt?  That would be a pretty good draft too...lol

[Add witty one liner here]

wyla86

Second String

#8 : April 07, 2011, 11:06:03 PM

its not impossible to get 2 of those players................ Allen bailey will be there in the second so will Ras and Nate will be there in the 3rd  its actually possible to get 3 of those players

beardmcdoug

Pro Bowler

#9 : April 08, 2011, 12:38:08 AM

if you write this from pewtereport online, thats the image that comes up. he posted this thread from his phone.

conrad77

Pro Bowler

#10 : April 08, 2011, 01:05:22 AM

its not impossible to get 2 of those players................ Allen bailey will be there in the second so will Ras and Nate will be there in the 3rd  its actually possible to get 3 of those players

The problem everyone is alluding to is that all but Irving are likely trade up scenarios.  Jordan likely goes top 15 and would take at least a 3rd, but more likely a 2nd to get up to him.  Dowling will go at the top of the 2nd round, if not late first after his pro day.  Bailey is a solid 2nd rounder and could fall near us, but we only have one selection in that round and it is far from a guarantee he is there when we are on board.  Irving will be there in the 3rd, but he is a 4th round graded player who projects higher than our selection in that round.  All are very good picks but trading up to get Jordan or Dowling would use up one or more of our picks and there is just no realistic way we could trade up in two or three separate rounds.  Trust me, I would love to get all 4 so if you see a creative method (multi-team player trades, etc) throw out some of your ideas.  MD probably would be interested too!

[Add witty one liner here]

Nicodemus

Pro Bowler

#11 : April 08, 2011, 05:18:18 AM

The same way we kicked the Brits ass in in world war two. Cheer-o!

by rabid imagination and a very poor grasp of history, possibly also a healthy dosage of illicit substances too.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 4 players « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools