Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So if Gruden/Allen/Kiffen still ran the Buc's draftroom « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
: April 07, 2011, 07:55:25 AM

who do you think they would they pick at #20 in this draft?

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#1 : April 07, 2011, 07:58:33 AM

They wouldn't trade...  and would most likely take a guy with possible flags (moreso than Dominik/Morris would...)

I'd say they would go with the purest RDE availaible deemed worthy and available at the 20th pick.   Smith or Houston seem to fit the bill.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#2 : April 07, 2011, 08:00:34 AM

If I had to bet on it Gruden would probably be in love with Mark Ingram.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#3 : April 07, 2011, 08:01:46 AM

Ouch...

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#4 : April 07, 2011, 08:12:55 AM

Gruden would take Maurkice Pouncey

or better yet

<insert reach pick here>

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#5 : April 07, 2011, 08:15:59 AM

Gruden would take Maurkice Pouncey

I could see that as well.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#6 : April 07, 2011, 08:52:58 AM

We would probably be taking #1 overall. But to go with the topic I'll say Jimmy Smith, all the while Gruden proclaim his love for Ingram.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#7 : April 07, 2011, 09:06:57 AM

Kerrigan. "He's just a football player!"

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

BucsBay

Hall of Famer
#8 : April 07, 2011, 09:57:50 AM

I still think Gruden will end up in Dalls where Jerry Jones is making the draft picks anyway.

What will be interesting to watch is Bruce Allen in Washington this year. Washington's draft last year looked a lot like the Buccaneers drafts when Bruce Allen was here, very uninspiring. Shanahan was very good at drafting players for his offense in Denver, although his picks on defense left a lot to be desired. Shannahan is going to want find a legitamate young QB this year, something Bruce Allen never gave Gruden. I think we are going to see even more disfuction in Washington after this draft.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#9 : April 07, 2011, 10:10:41 AM

I still think Gruden will end up in Dalls where Jerry Jones is making the draft picks anyway.

What will be interesting to watch is Bruce Allen in Washington this year. Washington's draft last year looked a lot like the Buccaneers drafts when Bruce Allen was here, very uninspiring. Shanahan was very good at drafting players for his offense in Denver, although his picks on defense left a lot to be desired. Shannahan is going to want find a legitamate young QB this year, something Bruce Allen never gave Gruden. I think we are going to see even more disfuction in Washington after this draft.
Shanahan has final say over personnel.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#10 : April 07, 2011, 12:22:10 PM

If Gruden/Allen were still there, they would be fresh off winning the superbowl so the Bucs would have last pick in the draft.   But I see that they would trade up and get Kerrigan.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#11 : April 07, 2011, 01:27:11 PM

They would probably go DE. Since its our need. They wouldnt trade up though. Gruden may have a preference in getting a guard or RB.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#12 : April 07, 2011, 01:54:57 PM

If Gruden/Allen were still there, they would be fresh off winning the superbowl so the Bucs would have last pick in the draft.   But I see that they would trade up and get Kerrigan.

Ok... busted myself.

I could not, not see the post in response to this thread from Jdog.

I'm pretty sure I'm not dissappointed....   :P

Back in the penalty box ya go man... 

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#13 : April 07, 2011, 02:00:53 PM

Probably Clayborn

beardmcdoug

Pro Bowler

#14 : April 07, 2011, 02:11:19 PM

Kenyatta Walker

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So if Gruden/Allen/Kiffen still ran the Buc's draftroom « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools