Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So if Gruden/Allen/Kiffen still ran the Buc's draftroom « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#30 : April 08, 2011, 09:54:01 PM

Gruden could come back today at 5 times Raheem's salary if he wanted.   Oh wait, he's still getting paid that by the Glazers anyway.   

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#31 : April 08, 2011, 10:00:54 PM

Gruden could come back today at 5 times Raheem's salary if he wanted.   Oh wait, he's still getting paid that by the Glazers anyway.

Gruden got fired and works for ESPN now. Raheems the head guy now. The Glazers paying Gruden to get out of the building as fast as he could was a smart idea. Now we have a real HC in Raheem. Its obvious Gruden couldnt build a team, thats why he got fired and the Glazers had Raheem take over. Smart move.

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#32 : April 08, 2011, 10:10:03 PM

We would take a QB as we still wouldn't have a franchise QB, we would have been stuck with Captain Checkdown

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#33 : April 08, 2011, 10:11:18 PM

Wait, sorry Gruden is scared to develop a QB so we would take, hmmm another RB, reach for an OG or what the hell take a K or P or better yet TE.  After all with Gruden here we needed 27 TE's!!

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#34 : April 08, 2011, 10:12:26 PM

Gruden wouldn't get five time MY SALARY let alone Coach Morris' so JDog why don't you just run along and stay on the Colts, Broncos, Jets and/or Saints Message Boards.

JDog

Hall of Famer

#35 : April 08, 2011, 10:34:14 PM

Sorry, but Gruden is ALREADY getting 5 times Heemy's salary - from the Glazers.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#36 : April 08, 2011, 10:53:36 PM

Sorry, but Gruden is ALREADY getting 5 times Heemy's salary - from the Glazers.

who cares he got fired. Raheems the HC. He took the job out of Grudens helpless hands.

JDog

Hall of Famer

#37 : April 08, 2011, 10:57:40 PM

Helpless hands don't get to hold one of these up right after they won the superbowl.

Helpless hands are what lead to the stadium being empty like this last year.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#38 : April 08, 2011, 10:59:21 PM

Cant stand it can ya Java? You are so pathetic. I love it.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#39 : April 08, 2011, 11:02:55 PM

Whatever makes you feel better about it bro. Gruden got fired. Spin it any way you want. Face the truth, it hurts sometimes. I guess if your a women it does. Raheems the HC now. Grudens gone forever and working for ESPN now. He can watch Raheem win on TV and analyze it for his segment on ESPN. Raheems getting ready for the real thing.

JDog

Hall of Famer

#40 : April 08, 2011, 11:23:32 PM

Cant stand it can ya?  I love it.

You love blackouts?    I thought it was more exciting when Gruden was coach and all games were sold out and they were making the playoffs and winning a superbowl.   But maybe that's just me.   I guess some of you think an empty stadium and no playoffs is better.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#41 : April 08, 2011, 11:33:17 PM

I really dont care what the stadium looks like or who goes. If i lived closer I would be at every game. I dont care if someone is sitting next to me or not. Your obsession with ticket sales is odd. Gruden sucked for years... move on.

JDog

Hall of Famer

#42 : April 08, 2011, 11:47:00 PM

It's not embarassing to you that the Bucs were the ONLY team in the entire NFL with every game blacked out last year?     If it doesn't, it should.   At least if you are a Buc fan it should.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#43 : April 08, 2011, 11:51:44 PM

Cant stand it can ya?  I love it.

You love blackouts?    I thought it was more exciting when Gruden was coach and all games were sold out and they were making the playoffs and winning a superbowl.   But maybe that's just me.   I guess some of you think an empty stadium and no playoffs is better.

Yea maybe 3 yard passes are exciting to some people. Raheems got something real to watch. Not some old geezers on their last legs. Gruden obviously sucked the fanbase life out. Raheems here to bring the fans back and clean up Grudens mess. Hes doing a good job of it so far. Our team now is so much more exciting than any Gruden team, minus the SB year. The most exciting thing about that year was the defense though. Grudens offense was meh. Just like every season he was here. Olsen and Freeman will far exceed anything Grudens done with an offense.

JDog

Hall of Famer

#44 : April 08, 2011, 11:53:36 PM

Bring the fans back?   The games didn't get blacked out until he became head coach.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So if Gruden/Allen/Kiffen still ran the Buc's draftroom « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools