Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So if Gruden/Allen/Kiffen still ran the Buc's draftroom « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#45 : April 09, 2011, 12:02:17 AM

It's not embarassing to you that the Bucs were the ONLY team in the entire NFL with every game blacked out last year?     If it doesn't, it should.   At least if you are a Buc fan it should.

Embarassing to me? Of course not. If you are personally embarassed by other people not showing up to a game you should seek therapy.... and quick.

acacius

Hall of Famer

#46 : April 09, 2011, 12:22:28 AM

He would trade this years first, second and next years first for Carson Palmer or Kyle Orton.

Gruden and allen would have traded our first and second round picks to the browns for jake delhomme. Thank goodness they are gone

They really weren't in the habit of trading their high draft picks.  I expect they would have wound up trying to make JJ work.  Assuming that went the same way as the Bruce Gradkowski Experiment, it seems more likely that they would have traded another late-ish pick for a Rattay-like scrub or signed another ancient free agent, desperately trying to find the next Rich Gannon.  Or both, of course.  Can't have too many mediocre to poor quarterbacks.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#47 : April 09, 2011, 01:22:42 AM

I have no doubt people will start showing up again. We have a really exciting team now. Freeman alone is worth the price for admission. Give it time. The fans will be back.

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#48 : April 09, 2011, 01:38:47 AM

It's not embarassing to you that the Bucs were the ONLY team in the entire NFL with every game blacked out last year?     If it doesn't, it should.   At least if you are a Buc fan it should.

Embarassing to me? Of course not. If you are personally embarassed by other people not showing up to a game you should seek therapy.... and quick.

If you support a coach who results in the team playing "home" games in front of more fans of the opposing team than Buc fans, then you should seek therapy... and quick.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#49 : April 09, 2011, 10:41:03 AM

I really dont care what the stadium looks like or who goes. If i lived closer I would be at every game. I dont care if someone is sitting next to me or not. Your obsession with ticket sales is odd. Gruden sucked for years... move on.

and the Glazers were buying up tix to mask it.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#50 : April 09, 2011, 12:03:07 PM

Every Gruden game prior to the 35% single season price increase was completely sold out.    And in the one year Gruden was there after that ticket gouge, it was easy for the Glazers to buy up a few seats to ensure a sell out the season when they just jacked the price up 35%.   The extra funds were covered.

However, it's not possible to buy up this many seats to get a sellout...   

pathetic....   Even with ticket price decreases, the cancellation of a seat license policy and partial season ticket packages, this was the turnout for Heemy.
: April 09, 2011, 12:04:43 PM JDog

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#51 : April 09, 2011, 01:35:01 PM

Why dont you whine more about it Jdog. Its not like you give a **CENSORED** about the team. The fans will be back. If they dont, thats their problem. They are missing out on a fun team to watch. Much more exciting than any Gruden team. Except the super bowl in which the defense was the main show. Not Grudens offense.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#52 : April 09, 2011, 09:37:00 PM

I'd hope if they were still on the coaching staff to forfeit the picks so we don't have 7 draft busts.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So if Gruden/Allen/Kiffen still ran the Buc's draftroom « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools