Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Donald Trump in 2012? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#30 : April 13, 2011, 10:48:10 AM

Guy is a freakshow but he at least knows how to run a business (unlike our current Pres).

If its against Romeny - no chance in hell.
Trump's businesses have declared bankruptcy like 5 times.
Yea, business it like that - not allowed to go trillions in the hole and print more money...
"Hell, Minister Chen, this is President Trump. I know we've borrowed trillions of dollars from you, but I've decided I don't like the terms of it anymore. I'm going to give you two choices. Let's renegotiate more favorable terms for me or I just won't pay you back anything."

I happen to negotiate contracts all day long with companies world wide. This is a standard practice. It's called an amendment to the contract. If this country wants to continue to do business and make points off the interest, they will renegotiate the terms.
I understand and if I needed a one-time advisor or negotiator for a situation like that, I can't think of someone better to call. But I can get behind someone for president who has almost made it his business model.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

bucpimpin

Pro Bowler
#31 : April 13, 2011, 10:53:27 AM

Guy is a freakshow but he at least knows how to run a business (unlike our current Pres).

If its against Romeny - no chance in hell.
Trump's businesses have declared bankruptcy like 5 times.
Yea, business it like that - not allowed to go trillions in the hole and print more money...
"Hell, Minister Chen, this is President Trump. I know we've borrowed trillions of dollars from you, but I've decided I don't like the terms of it anymore. I'm going to give you two choices. Let's renegotiate more favorable terms for me or I just won't pay you back anything."

I happen to negotiate contracts all day long with companies world wide. This is a standard practice. It's called an amendment to the contract. If this country wants to continue to do business and make points off the interest, they will renegotiate the terms.
I understand and if I needed a one-time advisor or negotiator for a situation like that, I can't think of someone better to call. But I can get behind someone for president who has almost made it his business model.

Maybe he is the right guy for the current climate.. The guy was once pro choice so I highly doubt he'll even tackle or try to change the abortion issue.. He is from NY and will be depending on their vote, so I am sure he will not be anti gay rights/marriage.. He would be a rock as far as handling America's best interests in the business world / world economy. I am sure he will bring with him a superior staff of economic advisors from both parties.. The Congress and Senate will undoubtedly be split ensuring he cant do anything too stupid.  I think he could work out well. But it is early.

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#32 : April 13, 2011, 10:56:58 AM

I would love to see Trump in there as Pres.   He'd bring respect back to this country.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#33 : April 16, 2011, 07:06:52 PM

FACT: Since 1992, the Presidential Candidate with the most hair has won every election.

Trump can't win.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#34 : April 16, 2011, 08:22:26 PM

Trump is a welcomed decoy for rightwingers who have him being the target of democrats. I expect that a viable Repub candidate will surface by the the fall while Trump will become an afterthought.

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#35 : April 16, 2011, 08:55:00 PM

Trump is a welcomed decoy for rightwingers who have him being the target of democrats. I expect that a viable Repub candidate will surface by the the fall while Trump will become an afterthought.

In other words, you want the same old, same old corrupt, career politicians.

Keep that elitist Washington establishment strong!
: April 16, 2011, 08:56:46 PM cyberdude558

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#36 : April 17, 2011, 11:59:02 AM

I wonder who Stone Cold Steve Austin is voting for?

http://youtu.be/UTtfVOyVsf0

Yeah, this guy is a serious candidate.  :P
: April 17, 2011, 12:00:54 PM CBWx2

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#37 : April 17, 2011, 04:11:33 PM

are you 100% sure that Trump doesn't have any skeletons in his closet?

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#38 : April 17, 2011, 06:57:26 PM

are you 100% sure that Trump doesn't have any skeletons in his closet?

Hell No! Trump keeps all his skeletons in a 32,000 sq ft, air conditioned suite with vaulted ceilings, Gold leaf covered cornices, antique tapestries, and a giant bay window overloooking the river.

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#39 : April 18, 2011, 12:33:09 AM

The world would be much more interesting if Trump was President of the US.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#40 : April 18, 2011, 01:04:15 AM

id rather have him over obama. Thats for sure.

Col. Klink

Pro Bowler

#41 : April 18, 2011, 01:27:38 PM

The world would be much more interesting if Trump was President of the US.

Same can be said if Jim J. Bullock was POTUS, too .... I want neither.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#42 : April 18, 2011, 05:56:17 PM

The only better Republican candidate for Obama would be Palin...could you imagine a Trump/Palin ticket? OMFG. Obama would win in a landslide and the right would commit hari kari.

Make it happen, Donald!

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#43 : April 18, 2011, 07:21:47 PM

http://money.cnn.com/video/news/2011/04/13/n_obama_debt_rewind.cnnmoney/

4 years of this?

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#44 : April 18, 2011, 07:33:29 PM

The world would be much more interesting if Trump Charlie Sheen was President of the US.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Donald Trump in 2012? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools