Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Roddy White Says Stupid Things on Twitter « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7

Bucluva101

Hall of Famer

: April 15, 2011, 08:42:08 PM

http://thecovertwo.com/2011/04/roddy-white-sounds-off-on-alex-smith/

Don't know why Roddy White decided to go off on Alex Smith, but he definitely shows that he doesn't like him.

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#1 : April 15, 2011, 09:58:45 PM

What he said is true, but you can't talk about another player like that. I enjoy players being candid sometimes though.

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#2 : April 15, 2011, 10:02:11 PM

Does anyone give a crap what Roddy White says about anything?

ras01

Second String

#3 : April 15, 2011, 10:04:24 PM

Nope sure dont. I did'nt like him when he made comments about the Bucs this year before we played them the first time.

Blaze688

Hall of Famer

#4 : April 16, 2011, 12:06:31 AM

Jesus H. Christ.  Someone hire that dude an English tutor.

JDog

Hall of Famer

#5 : April 16, 2011, 12:11:37 AM

Maybe Roddy and Raheem can take classes together with the same English tutor to save some money.

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#6 : April 16, 2011, 12:32:36 AM

I still don't get why its any of his concern.  Sometimes these guys feel so entitled they talk just to hear themselves.

JDog

Hall of Famer

#7 : April 16, 2011, 12:42:55 AM

I still don't get why its any of his concern.  Sometimes these guys feel so entitled they talk just to hear themselves.

Ya, for someone with over 4000 posts on a bulletin board to say that makes a lot of sense.

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#8 : April 16, 2011, 12:51:13 AM

Thank you JDog

I take that as a complement coming from you.

Larry Brackins

Starter
#9 : April 16, 2011, 04:31:33 AM

Don't get me wrong, Java is an idiot but he has a point in this case. How is what White did any different from what we do?

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

psymun

Starter
#10 : April 16, 2011, 08:33:06 AM

Maybe Roddy and Raheem can take classes together with the same English tutor to save some money.

Show me how Raheem's grammar is horrible?

I think it's funny how people still attack Raheem for no reason... He doesn't talk any differently than any other person.

Don't get me wrong, Java is an idiot but he has a point in this case. How is what White did any different from what we do?

It's like talking trash on the bulletin board at work about a co-worker... If you don't get fired, you're at least going to get a trip to the HR office...
: April 16, 2011, 08:35:27 AM psymun

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#11 : April 16, 2011, 10:49:36 AM

Anonymity.

I think it's funny how people still attack Raheem for no reason... He doesn't talk any differently than any other person.

"He doesn't talk any differently than any other person" ...unless that person has a high school education. Raheem's grammar is pathetic. Get real.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#12 : April 16, 2011, 11:19:01 AM

Anonymity.

"He doesn't talk any differently than any other person" ...unless that person has a high school education. Raheem's grammar is pathetic. Get real.

Really? Bashing someone on their grammar? I think thats the most pathetic thing someone can do. Especially when he has become much better from since when he first started. I swear Raheem haters (or should I say racist?) will find any little reason to bash him.... and for the record Gruden wasn't a genius when it came to grammar either.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#13 : April 16, 2011, 11:23:28 AM

I swear Raheem haters (or should I say racist?) will find any little reason to bash him...

Race? Who said anything about race? Obviously, the two are somehow linked in your mind, so please explain to us how they are connected.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

BuccaNova

Starter
#14 : April 16, 2011, 11:41:17 AM

Right, Yogi Berra was a horrible player and manager...cause he talked in an amusing and non-grammatical way.  That's what's important. And the music he liked. That's the big thing to look for in a sports coach. How they speak and what kind of music they like. That should be the basis of your decisions on your athletic team.  Smart football thinking there.  If they talk funny and you don't approve of their music...well...there ya go.  Shouldn't be coaching. 

Get as defensive as you like, there are a lot of closet...er..."elitists" around here. We'll call it that so you don't have to head into denial mode.  I don't think Rah's funny way of talking is the actual basis of the objections, frankly. My opinion. Could be wrong. When you hear that much quacking all the time, though, it usually ends up being a duck. 

When Rah said we were the "most least penalized team in the league", that made me like him.  I hope we keep winning so I can read more threads about how rap and grammar is destroying the football team, despite the record. I mean, see what Yogi did to the Yankees?  Why, it's hard to have any hope at all when you think of that.  Damn that funny-talking not-my-kind-of-music-liking Morris.  Why,we're sure to fail with that grammar and music!  Yeah...

Page: 1 2 3 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Roddy White Says Stupid Things on Twitter « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools