Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Roddy White Says Stupid Things on Twitter « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#30 : April 17, 2011, 12:40:22 PM

And I don't think I have ever really seen any Gruden haters, so point them out please..

Since no one could possibly be this stupid (not even you), I'm left to conclude that you are a liar.

Once again your ignorance complete ignores the rest of my post and switches my words up on me.. I guess you completely missed the part where its mainly people who just realized it was Grudens time to go as the Bucs head coach and some people like Javaray have a hard time realizing that.

And I guess you missed the part where excusing people who dislike Gruden, while at the same time labeling anyone who dislikes Morris as a racist, makes you a hypocrite. It works both ways, you know. If the people who don't like Morris must be racists, then the people who dislike Gruden must be racists as well. Either that, or your entire theory is exceptionally stupid, and you play the race card merely because you find yourself incapable of constructing a valid logical argument. I highly suspect that this is the case.

lol lets compare two completely seperate situations as the same situation and then continue to call some a hypocrit.. man your aguments are sad. People realize it was Gruden's time to go as head coach and once again you continue to ignore that probably because you are one of those people like Javaray who would jump if Gruden told you to.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#31 : April 17, 2011, 01:06:09 PM

I swear Raheem haters (or should I say racist?) will find any little reason to bash him...

Race? Who said anything about race? Obviously, the two are somehow linked in your mind, so please explain to us how they are connected.

Because the people who hate him on this board have pretty much no reason too. Also not to mention those are the same people who still love gruden and everytime they post a mock draft its full of white players and they are always talking up white players.

Show me that correlation, please. If you can, that is.

Navybuch and Java are perfect examples of those type of people.

Let's have a look then:

Any draft that doesn't include Suh is a disappointment.
At #3 overall, I think they should go with nobody but Suh.   Berry or McCoy would be ok, but if Suh isn't there, they should trade down.
If they get Suh, the rest of the picks are just a bonus.   He is the one guy in this draft who can turn this team around.
#2 is no good when Suh is going #1.
Suh is going to be great. 
Suh and Tebow are the 2 guys I like most.
Whoever gets Suh will win a superbowl at some time.
Suh is a monster.

Well, what now lazoran? Would you like to try convincing me that Java thought Suh was a white guy, so you can stick with your theory?

You play the race card because you are intellectually lazy.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#32 : April 17, 2011, 01:24:34 PM

I swear Raheem haters (or should I say racist?) will find any little reason to bash him...

Race? Who said anything about race? Obviously, the two are somehow linked in your mind, so please explain to us how they are connected.

Because the people who hate him on this board have pretty much no reason too. Also not to mention those are the same people who still love gruden and everytime they post a mock draft its full of white players and they are always talking up white players.

Show me that correlation, please. If you can, that is.

Navybuch and Java are perfect examples of those type of people.

Let's have a look then:

Any draft that doesn't include Suh is a disappointment.
At #3 overall, I think they should go with nobody but Suh.   Berry or McCoy would be ok, but if Suh isn't there, they should trade down.
If they get Suh, the rest of the picks are just a bonus.   He is the one guy in this draft who can turn this team around.
#2 is no good when Suh is going #1.
Suh is going to be great. 
Suh and Tebow are the 2 guys I like most.
Whoever gets Suh will win a superbowl at some time.
Suh is a monster.

Well, what now lazoran? Would you like to try convincing me that Java thought Suh was a white guy, so you can stick with your theory?

You play the race card because you are intellectually lazy.

Its obvious when racism is present and if you think differently your not as smart as you think you are (or you may somehow be connected to Java or racism). Never once did I say racism makes people totally ignore elite talent but some how you come up with this in your crazy mind to help support your broken theory. Just like how Raheem and Gruden's situation is common. The only similarity they have is that Raheem replaced Gruden as the head coach of the Bucs. Other then that absolutely nothing. Gruden has failed year end and year our since his superbowl victory with the superbowl team he inherited. Raheem has made this team something to talk about again and and relevant. Towards the end of Gruden tenure here I never felt like we had a team and I felt like no one feared us.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#33 : April 17, 2011, 01:33:40 PM

Its obvious when racism is present and if you think differently your not as smart as you think you are (or you may somehow be connected to Java or racism).

So now pointing out how poorly thought out your theories are also makes someone a racist? Roll that race card up and shove it up your butt, kid.

Never once did I say racism makes people totally ignore elite talent

You seem to have forgotten exactly what it was that you said. Here's a reminder:

Do you remember now? Your current embarrassment doesn't negate your previous comments. Again, you play the race card because you are intellectually lazy.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#34 : April 17, 2011, 01:42:46 PM

Its obvious when racism is present and if you think differently your not as smart as you think you are (or you may somehow be connected to Java or racism).

So now pointing out how poorly thought out your theories are also makes someone a racist? Roll that race card up and shove it up your butt, kid.

Never once did I say racism makes people totally ignore elite talent

You seem to have forgotten exactly what it was that you said. Here's a reminder:

Do you remember now? Your current embarrassment doesn't negate your previous comments. Again, you play the race card because you are intellectually lazy.

Love how you try to defend Java the same person who constructed a mock draft of all white players and stated that would have been a perfect draft.

Is that what you do when you fail in a debate? You put words in people mouths and construe your own theories on what they said? Any person on this board thats not a moron know it exist when its comes to Raheem and they know the main people who show it. I'm not going to even bother with someone as ignorant/stubborn as you. If you don't see it I really feel bad for you as a person. Your blinded by your ignorance which isn't a good thing. Maybe you should rethink your strategy on trying to trick people into believing your debate because right now its a major fail.
: April 17, 2011, 01:50:29 PM lazoran

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#35 : April 17, 2011, 01:47:28 PM

I'm not going to even bother with someone as ignorant and stubborn as you.

Surrender noted. I suggest you use that extra time to improve your English.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#36 : April 17, 2011, 02:00:40 PM

Are you really arguing in defense ofJava? can we jusst get on topic??

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#37 : April 17, 2011, 02:07:55 PM

I'm not going to even bother with someone as ignorant and stubborn as you.

Surrender noted. I suggest you use that extra time to improve your English.

And I suggest you use that extra time to get your head out of your a s s and realize that the measure of someones success isn't based on how well their English or grammar is. I wonder how that would make you feel knowing how much you pride yourself on your grammar (according to you that makes you smarter then everyone) that someone you classified as a kid (me) is financially more stable and classified more successful then probably the likes of you. Continue you improve your grammar and I will continue to worry about things that actually matter to other people outside a message board.
: April 17, 2011, 02:09:28 PM lazoran

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#38 : April 17, 2011, 02:12:25 PM

Are you really arguing in defense ofJava?

No, I'm arguing in defense of people's right to like the players and coaches the want to, even if those coaches and players commit the unspeakable crime of being white. There are many mindless supporters of Raheem on here, yet they never get accused of racism. But if you refuse to overlook Gruden's accomplishments, suddenly you're a racist.

As for Java, he can tend to his own defense. He's already leading half of the people here around by their noses, he certainly doesn't need any help from me.

can we jusst get on topic??

Do Roddy White's ramblings merit any more attention than they've already received?

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#39 : April 17, 2011, 02:19:51 PM

a kid (me) is financially more stable and classified more successful then probably the likes of you.

Yes, I'm sure you're actually a brain surgeon in real life. Good one.

Continue you improve your grammar

???  Seriously, take a class or something.

I will continue to worry about things that actually matter to other people outside a message board.

Like your concern for Java? Very well then, I'll let you get back to it.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#40 : April 17, 2011, 02:21:38 PM

Do Illuminator's  ramblings merit any more attention than they've already received?

I would say not.  Does that **CENSORED** bag ever comment of anything football related?  After all, I could be wrong, but it is a FOOTBALL MESSAGE BOARD.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#41 : April 17, 2011, 02:23:35 PM

lol at illuminator defending Java. Nobody likes illum on this board so he has to side with the other guy nobody likes. Thats pretty sad and pathetic. I mean how weak is that? Whatever, as you were.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#42 : April 17, 2011, 02:25:23 PM

But you must also remember that Gruden isnt our coach, illuminator. I like raheem because i genuinly like his coaching, but there are people who insist that just because Gruden won a superbowl....ONE in his entire coaching for the bucs, that we should fire raheem. Look, i respect gruden, but that was then. we should be proud of what Raheem is doing for us now, not foccus on the past. cant we like both?

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#43 : April 17, 2011, 02:29:51 PM

a kid (me) is financially more stable and classified more successful then probably the likes of you.

Yes, I'm sure you're actually a brain surgeon in real life. Good one.

Continue you improve your grammar

???  Seriously, take a class or something.

I will continue to worry about things that actually matter to other people outside a message board.

Like your concern for Java? Very well then, I'll let you get back to it.

Never said I was a brain surgeon but once again must really hurt knowing that you pride yourself so much on your grammar but your being outdone by someone like me where it matters... and thats obviously not me reading over what I am typing and typing to fast. Part of it would probably have to do with how screwed up these message boards are and how I can't even read what I type in the post box because it scrolls back to the top as soon as a type a letter. Funny how you try to even point that out when its obviously was a mistake. If you think differently your not very bright.

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#44 : April 17, 2011, 02:31:53 PM

But you must also remember that Gruden isnt our coach, illuminator. I like raheem because i genuinly like his coaching, but there are people who insist that just because Gruden won a superbowl....ONE in his entire coaching for the bucs, that we should fire raheem. Look, i respect gruden, but that was then. we should be proud of what Raheem is doing for us now, not foccus on the past. cant we like both?

Exactly.. Not asking anybody to overlook Gruden's accomplishments, I appreciate what he brought to this team but it was obvious it was time for him to go and for us to go into a new direction. That direction right now is a very good one at that and has more potential then any team that Gruden coached (outside of the SB team).
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Roddy White Says Stupid Things on Twitter « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools