Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Roddy White Says Stupid Things on Twitter « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#90 : April 17, 2011, 08:14:48 PM

Okay guys, i hate to play ref but....

Laz? Illum is kinda right, Grammer means something. It really will benifit you to do the best you can in the futiure with it.

Illum, I would say you come across as abit rude in your approach. i mean, i know he's said nasty things to you, but i think if you are bitter back, it wont solve anything. And that goes for you too Laz...

Now, gentleman....*Passes the peace-pipe* :D
IRONY?  I say so.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#91 : April 17, 2011, 08:25:51 PM

Okay, duely noted. i actually meant to edit that and forgot.

My bad.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#92 : April 17, 2011, 08:34:32 PM

Okay, duely noted. i actually meant to edit that and forgot.

My bad.
Again perhaps?  Look, I am not one to bag on grammar.  I could care less.

But if you bring it up, as a matter of importance (as you clearly did), then well...you better bring the meat to the table. 

This is a FOOTBALL message board.  I could care less if a guy has a low IQ, or can create time travel portals out of tin cans.  Java is a fool.  He has skated by on this MB for whatever reason, but he jumps at any opportunity to bag on the team and it's players the SECOND he gets a chance.

That idiot Navybuc (Kerrigan) who is banned (and also posted a fake picture of his so called girlfriend) started a rumor about Freeman, and instantly Java jumps on the craptrain and makes a sig concurring (in essence) with the ideation that Free was doing something illegal.  Free is a good cat, a solid study in the game, and for a turd like Java to bag on him with a whiff of a badly started rumor, speaks volumes about the quality and substance of Java, as a poster.  I think he is stupid butthole myself.  He should be banned.  He should post elsewhere.  But since he is a troll, he comes back and back for his beatdowns, and continues to make himself look like an imbecile.

BTW, there is a spellcheck feature.

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#93 : April 17, 2011, 11:00:49 PM

keep this crap in the cove. illuminator is a troll in posters clothing half the time and laz just gos for it every time. we all know now, so lets just end this. lock the thread or something. Illuminator is just going to argue in circles when someone feels the need to retort. He plays the "superior" intlligence card regularly, but is only superior at word play for the purpose of trolling or just to argue.

agreed? yep, agreed.

5 or so posts on the title of the thread and 2 **CENSORED**bags arguing about contractions, racism, and the proper etiquitte in using proper grammar when insulting someones intelligence. ironic considering it makes you both look like idiots.

Hmm half the time? I am pretty sure thats the first time I ever responded to him and I did it all in fun.. Its just easy to make fun of a fool, so I did so. Its obvious the type of person he is. The whole message board knows it and he is on the same boat as Java, Cyber, and Navy.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#94 : April 18, 2011, 12:01:05 PM

A couple of things......

We have seven pages here, and the vast majority of it has nothing to do with the original topic. It has somehow evolved into a pissing contest. Some here seem to thrive on it but it's a tremendous waste of time and effort. Nothing gets accomplished. Supposedly we are all Buc fans here but we know that's not true. They float opinions that go against all common sense or reasoning. They do it to pick a fight and to attract attention. Forget about the ignore feature. When it's obvious that they're not serious.....ignore them. When a response always comes with an insult....ignore them. Eventually they will get bored and go away.

A lot of good threads have been polluted and sidetracked. I know it's hard to resist the temptation to argue with these people, but that's the only way you can hurt them. They feed on negative energy. Starve them.

One other thing....please don't equate old white guys with racism. Rap music is a contradiction in terms in my book, but Raheem Morris communicates perfectly with this young team, and the team is most important. I love what Raheem has done here, and wish him decades of success with the Bucs.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#95 : April 18, 2011, 04:42:10 PM

Bold, ya got me, it was silly on my part to make two errors in a row, lol.

as for Java, i actually had a talk with him and He's not so bad beneath all the negativity he promotes. I'm not too confrontational when I get past the argument. Really, i think that while he tries WAY too hard to defend gruden, i can also see that he will never warm up to our bucs if we are hateful to him in return. it takes both sides to form a working whole.

I would say to the Gruden lovers to keep an open mind for the future and try to be optimistic, while we Morris lovers try and remain civil about those who are still skeptical.

at the end of the day, we're all Buc fans first, No matter which era you prefer. We can all agree on that. I believe we will be able to all root for our bucs togeher eventually...some need time is all. but arguing wont help it go any faster.

I guess I'm just more of a peace guy, lol.
: April 18, 2011, 04:45:56 PM Beatles123

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#96 : April 18, 2011, 04:53:10 PM

Cool Beatles.

I am glad I put Java on ignore.  He just pollutes this board with his demented views. 

He is quick to bag on anything the Bucs do wrong with this new regime.

He must be hell on his ex girlfriends.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#97 : April 18, 2011, 05:15:35 PM

I believe in my heart he greatly over-exagerates his dislike for our Bucs. I talked to him recently and he seemed much softer on Morris than he usually does on here. He old me that even though he thought Morris was Raw, in a few years he could definitely be a good coach. He seemed more put off by people who bash gruden for no reason than Morris supporters.

Take it how you will, but I believe if both sides would find common ground and pull together in support of or bucs themselves, and look past our diffrences--and i told him this too--we could all get along easier. :)

Hell, he even seemed fair to Freeman when i spoke to him. (I know, i was surprised myself.) But i think he's crated abit of a false image of himself. he seemed alright to me once he spoke seriously with me.
: April 18, 2011, 05:21:44 PM Beatles123

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#98 : April 18, 2011, 07:07:33 PM

He'll come around, For we are Bucs fans! and Like a mother scooping up her lost babe from the pouring rain, we look out for each other no matter how grim the situation! :D

After all, if not the bucs, who do we have? The Dolphins?..............AHAHAHA! THE DOLPHINS! lol

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#99 : April 19, 2011, 02:22:36 AM

Stop defending the clown.

What Java posts is what he is.  He is not loyal to the team, only to a man.

I defended him for a long while,but I also maintained the stance that you have to earn the love.  Raheem Morris earned my trust for a year, he earned his players trust, and Dominick drafted two stud players in Freeman and Williams, that really propelled this unit forward.  His pickup of Blount was nice as well.  However...

Java does not love this team. He is creating ideations of what he wants the team to be.  And he types the most nonsense I have ever seen on this board.

I have dealt with racism, and outright lies.

But what Java is doing is absurd.  And nobody needs to defend him, and if you do, based on your "chitty chats" with him, well...you are lessening your football IQ.  Be-lee-dat!

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#100 : April 19, 2011, 03:07:40 AM

I believe in my heart he greatly over-exagerates his dislike for our Bucs. I talked to him recently and he seemed much softer on Morris than he usually does on here. He old me that even though he thought Morris was Raw, in a few years he could definitely be a good coach. He seemed more put off by people who bash gruden for no reason than Morris supporters.

Take it how you will, but I believe if both sides would find common ground and pull together in support of or bucs themselves, and look past our diffrences--and i told him this too--we could all get along easier. :)

Hell, he even seemed fair to Freeman when i spoke to him. (I know, i was surprised myself.) But i think he's crated abit of a false image of himself. he seemed alright to me once he spoke seriously with me.

So you two are BFF's ?   Awesome, hope it works out.  Who knew Beatle was a ladyboy.

Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Roddy White Says Stupid Things on Twitter « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools