Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Talib gets off « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#15 : April 16, 2011, 01:37:43 PM

If he didn't do anything why not keep him? he stayed out of trouble for a while. The guy is getting heat for doing something anybody would that have  sisters. I don't blame him for trying to protect his family from a criminal. Just last year a home owner where I live killed a burglar  in his home and went to jail. It doesn't sound like Talib went looking for trouble. But we will see.

Raheem33

Rookie
#16 : April 16, 2011, 01:44:53 PM

If we sign Nmamdi, keep Talib we have a top 10 defense

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#17 : April 16, 2011, 02:11:02 PM

Yea Id actually keep him if we signed Nnamdi. Have Barber play the nickel. Nasty.

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#18 : April 16, 2011, 02:15:03 PM

^
That always works.
I'm pretty sure we'll keep Talib one way or the other.

Formerly known as Revis Islander

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#19 : April 16, 2011, 02:24:04 PM

If he didn't do anything why not keep him? he stayed out of trouble for a while. The guy is getting heat for doing something anybody would that have  sisters. I don't blame him for trying to protect his family from a criminal. Just last year a home owner where I live killed a burglar  in his home and went to jail. It doesn't sound like Talib went looking for trouble. But we will see.
Its a reoccurring theme for Talib

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#20 : April 16, 2011, 02:26:37 PM

Hate, I completely agree, trade him only if we're able to sign Nnamdi.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#21 : April 16, 2011, 03:24:39 PM

Let's see - when it came out that Talib many said cut or trade him for whatever could be gotten (in spite of the lack of ability to do so bc of the CBA) .  Now when it seems that Talib might not have done the crime - folks say cut or trade him?  Isn't that being a bit too petulant bc of being wrrroooon... wroooonn... premature?  LOL  Maybe we should wait to see how this turns out, if the bucs cans get someone as good or better to play in Talib's spot - and quit anticipating the outcome.  Just sayin'

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

britbuc14

Starter

#22 : April 16, 2011, 04:18:12 PM

Yea Id actually keep him if we signed Nnamdi. Have Barber play the nickel. Nasty.

i'm with you balla...

is it too greedy to want both?

i think Talib can sort his demons out and focus on football, Talib, scrabble, Grimm and T-Jax in the backfield teams will think twice about passing and allow us to commit an extra man in the box to stuff the  run.

hell i know i'm only dreaming, but it is that time of the season :D

Due to the Head Coaching circumstances, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned back on. We appreciate your patience.

britbuc14

Starter

#23 : April 16, 2011, 04:20:10 PM

edit above: i also think Talib can sort himself out too.

Raheem seems like he wants to make it his personal mission to get his players on the straight and narrow

Due to the Head Coaching circumstances, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned back on. We appreciate your patience.

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#24 : April 16, 2011, 04:56:28 PM

I expected it work out that Talib wouldn't get hit too hard for this episode.   Still he is unreliable.  I like the idea mentioned above of keeping him and drafting or signing his replacement.

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#25 : April 16, 2011, 07:29:01 PM

That would be SCARY good.
Agreed.
I think we're keeping Talib and if we also got Asomugha........damn that would be a shutdown duo at the corner position.

Formerly known as Revis Islander

cryptfiend

Starter

#26 : April 16, 2011, 08:26:32 PM

Honestly, at this time its looking like Talib did nothing wrong in the slightest (given the last update anyway).

If Talib did nothing wrong, then this conversation is a non issue

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#27 : April 16, 2011, 08:32:31 PM

Pretty sure pistol whipping an unarmed man is still against the law

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#28 : April 17, 2011, 01:32:54 AM

Pretty sure pistol whipping an unarmed man is still against the law
It may be encouraged in Texas

flashgordon

Pro Bowler
#29 : April 17, 2011, 02:17:58 AM

the bucs now have to keep him at least when the nfl gets going again so they can talk to him.  I don't think he's a total loser; i think it's his social environment; you have to fight for that.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Talib gets off « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools