Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: BUCS RE-SIGN CB RONDE BARBER TO 1-YEAR DEAL « previous next »
Page: 1

PewterReportSR

Hall of Famer
: February 22, 2011, 03:52:30 PM

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers just announced that cornerback Ronde Barber will return for the 2011 season after signing a one-year deal.

"We're excited that Ronde will continue to build on his Hall of Fame career in 2011," said General Manager Mark Dominik. "Last season, Ronde once again showed that he's an invaluable professional and mentor to our young football team, both on and off the field. I'm also happy that our fans can continue to enjoy one of the Buccaneers' all-time greats."

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#1 : April 18, 2011, 08:08:17 AM

Watched Ronde play this weekend in the Senior PGA event. His swing is pro-like. He's a very good golfer.  He's very intense on the golf course as well.

Hopefully he won't be playing a lot of golf this summer.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#2 : April 18, 2011, 11:05:28 AM

Wonder if PR will have another golf event this year

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#3 : April 19, 2011, 03:21:34 AM

I didn't know you could resign players now with no CBA.  You learn something every day.  If thats the case, Ruud must be thinking  WTF?

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#4 : April 19, 2011, 04:09:15 AM

I didn't know you could resign players now with no CBA.  You learn something every day.  If thats the case, Ruud must be thinking  WTF?

This is from Feb.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: BUCS RE-SIGN CB RONDE BARBER TO 1-YEAR DEAL « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools