Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PR ALERT: CLAYBORN VISITS BUCS, COULD BE THE PICK « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#75 : April 27, 2011, 08:00:53 AM

Why are many in this thread so vehemently opposed to the pick? I see a lot of people saying he'll be a bust, the next Adams, his ceiling is Greg Spires, etc...based on what? I mean, he IS a first round pick in virtually every mock on the planet for a reason. That doesn't guarantee that he'll succeed, but the potential is certainly there.

1. He's a one year wonder in college, strictly one year because his other stats are pitiful.
2. His one year was 2 years ago. It is one thing to draft a guy who is peaking another who peaked <insert excuses about his senior year here>.
3. He's got a physical limitation from the Erbs.
4. He's not got elite pass rush skills according to any scouts. We need pass rushers and he ain't it.

I don't know why he's an R1 pick honestly, he's a effort, hustle type player not a playmaker. He's likely not going to be a bust like Adams because Adams had insane upside and failed. Clayborn will be a guy who plays at an average level for years.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PR ALERT: CLAYBORN VISITS BUCS, COULD BE THE PICK « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools