Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Freeman working out daily with Caddy and Clayton and others. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

grotesktruth

Starter

#30 : April 27, 2011, 01:13:41 AM

If nothing else, you can say Caddy is in the top 3 of the Leadership value charts. those "intangibles" that everyone gets choked up about.  but yea...disappointing.  you just gotta look at all our needs right now. we all wish we had a top 5 running back, 3 top 15 receivers,  etc... but he's suitable. we CAN put up with him for a while longer. it's not even a matter of putting up with him because that's a neg. way to look at it in the first place.

I'm glad Freeman's been working with our skill players (y'know, what the article is on)

lmao... i am too. which is why Caddy is NOT someone who needs to be replaced right now. full circle thank you.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#31 : April 27, 2011, 01:17:02 AM

I'm glad Freeman's been working with our skill players (y'know, what the article is on)
Carnell and Clayton are not skill players.  One is not even on the squad because he sucks.  And the other is on the squad, and he is not all that good.

grotesktruth

Starter

#32 : April 27, 2011, 01:18:29 AM

i think those were examples...hopefully other skill position players were present as well..as it said all of them were i think. we've gotten so tied up on how much caddy sucks I don't remember the article...

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#33 : April 27, 2011, 01:21:51 AM

Those guys were working daily at Bradenton.

Last week Freeman worked with the skill players at USF and it was 100% attendence.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#34 : April 27, 2011, 01:29:17 AM

Except that I've been right more times than anyone else on this forum.    It's not that one instance, it's MANY.
Has Gruden ever had a good DRAFT pick?

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#35 : April 27, 2011, 01:35:10 AM

Except that I've been right more times than anyone else on this forum.    It's not that one instance, it's MANY.

Since Gru doesn't pick any defensive players, I'll only list offensive guys.

Ummmm...   None.

But the dude can coach the hell out of the losers he has on the roster!

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#36 : April 27, 2011, 01:37:54 AM

Clayton doesn't have to catch the passes, he just has to keep Freeman warm. As long as Freeman is putting in work I couldn't care less who he does it with.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#37 : April 27, 2011, 02:44:38 AM

Clayton doesn't have to catch the passes, he just has to keep Freeman warm. As long as Freeman is putting in work I couldn't care less who he does it with.

Timing is important, hope he is throwing to Mike Williams some too  Benn is injured, I think Briscoe is too IIRC.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

Hall of Famer
#38 : April 27, 2011, 02:54:00 AM

Carnell and Clayton are not skill players.  One is not even on the squad because he sucks.  And the other is on the squad, and he is not all that good.
"Last week, Freeman organized a workout for all of Tampa Bay's skill position players, which he said had 100 percent attendance. Freeman said he and the players worked out at the University of South Florida for a week, running routes and working on plays"

BucMyLife

Pro Bowler
#39 : April 27, 2011, 03:06:43 AM

...and if I hear one more he is a serviceable third down back comment, I will **CENSORED** in your oatmeal.  Guys drafted that high should not be relegated to a mere third down, one trick blocking pony.  He should be able to toot the horn.  He can't.  Because he sucks as an NFL running back.  True.

The quest for .500 begins...

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#40 : April 27, 2011, 07:57:29 AM

This board really needs a Gruden section where folks can go to argue until they're fit to re-integrate to society or they expire in the process....

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#41 : April 27, 2011, 08:20:18 AM

Caddy was easily one of the better 3rd down backs in the league at the end of last year. Great blitz pick up and he developed into a nice option out of the backfield. Not to mention his yard per carry average sky rocketed as a 3rd down back. I do hope we can bring him back as a 3rd down guy but we need someone else to spell Blount.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#42 : April 27, 2011, 08:28:41 AM

Its good the fellas are working out together. Props to Freeman for being a leader.  Meanwhile Faine has stated he wont be attending any workouts. What a **CENSORED**.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#43 : April 27, 2011, 08:40:12 AM

Since Gru doesn't pick any defensive players, I'll only list offensive guys.

Ummmm...   None.

But the dude can coach the hell out of the losers he has on the roster!
I wouldn't give him too much credit considering the defense won us games more times than not. His unit was the reason why we haven't been past the first round since 02.

JDog

Hall of Famer

#44 : April 27, 2011, 08:48:07 AM

Actually, it was the defenses fault in 2008.  They collapsed those last 4 games, the offense was fine.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Freeman working out daily with Caddy and Clayton and others. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools