Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WITH THE 20TH OVERALL PICK, THE BUCS SELECT IOWA DE ADRIAN CLAYBORN « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 11

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#15 : April 28, 2011, 11:17:12 PM

"Guess we can throw that TE prediction in round two away."

What's that?

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#16 : April 28, 2011, 11:21:22 PM

I'm good

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#17 : April 28, 2011, 11:22:11 PM

The TE from Wisconsin that PR borderline guarantees as the pick if he's there but after the Clayborn over Jordan pick I'll hold my breath.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#18 : April 28, 2011, 11:23:12 PM

What if Bowers slides all the way to the Bucs in the second?   Take a shot?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#19 : April 28, 2011, 11:24:00 PM

Can't get behind the guy..

you sound like a great fan.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#20 : April 28, 2011, 11:25:54 PM

This is the first one from this regime that I hated immediately.

spartan

Hall of Famer
#21 : April 28, 2011, 11:26:10 PM

PR said, Morris liked Jordan awhole lot so I was shocked. Guess we can throw that TE prediction in round two away.

Clayborn will be a solid fit here. I don't see the 12-14 sack potential annually from him but we should be happy with a great run stuffing end that'll provide I'd say 7-8 sack potential per year.

I am totally not thrilled with this pick. I see 1-2 sacks per year not 12-14.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#22 : April 28, 2011, 11:26:48 PM

Hell,  give him a chance, you sound like Java Jr.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#23 : April 28, 2011, 11:29:20 PM

Then I sound like Java's Grandpappy cos I threw my hat across the room, shouted 40 obscenities and ranted all the way around the house in disgust from this pick.

In Verner We Trust

mgchat76

Pro Bowler
#24 : April 28, 2011, 11:31:57 PM

I'm sure they put in hundreds and hundreds of hours researching the Erb's Palsy, production slip, and character concerns.   The fact that the Bucs still had him rated higher than Jordan and Bowers shows that they aren't concerned about any of those things.  I can't wait to see him line up along side McCoy and Price next season.

David4ROTY

Starter

#25 : April 28, 2011, 11:32:17 PM

PR said, Morris liked Jordan awhole lot so I was shocked. Guess we can throw that TE prediction in round two away.

Clayborn will be a solid fit here. I don't see the 12-14 sack potential annually from him but we should be happy with a great run stuffing end that'll provide I'd say 7-8 sack potential per year.

1-2 sacks a year?  Your crazy.  If we can get at least 4 sacks a year with Stylez "I dont' like to practice" White...I'm sure he'll put up at minimum 5 sacks a year but more see him getting 7-8.  But sacks aren't everything.  The dude is a great run stopper and guess what?  We needed that just about as much as we needed a pass rusher.  Good pick

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#26 : April 28, 2011, 11:33:24 PM

Don't like the pick. At best....the Bucs just drafted Greg Spires at No. 20.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

bashear

Hall of Famer

#27 : April 28, 2011, 11:33:45 PM

He's a Buc, and I welcome him with open arms. I don't have a real good feel for him--I read two scouting reports on him and the reports were contradictory in several areas. He has some good tape. A new toy for Millard and (our other DLine coach).

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#28 : April 28, 2011, 11:34:04 PM

And I'm not thrilled with your opinion either. I'm sure you were on the ANTI-Freeman bandwagon in 2009.

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#29 : April 28, 2011, 11:34:33 PM

I can never get emotional about any pick on either side of the spectrum. Too many people that know football a lot more than I do make these picks. All I can look at is the track record with this current regime...which means I'm behind this pick until he becomes Gaines Adams, Jr.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WITH THE 20TH OVERALL PICK, THE BUCS SELECT IOWA DE ADRIAN CLAYBORN « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools