Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Clayborn: I’ll “Kick Offensive Linemen’s Asses” « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

« #45 : April 29, 2011, 01:43:17 AM »

Dominik just got here?

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

« #46 : April 29, 2011, 01:45:57 AM »

You know what i was trying to say, don't be like that.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

« #47 : April 29, 2011, 01:46:55 AM »

Don't talk about it - do it.

Amen.

Yeah. He shouldn't have said a word! That would have been a great interview.

Seriously, happy about the pick! Welcome to the Bucs Mr. Clayborn!!!

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

« #48 : April 29, 2011, 01:50:25 AM »

Don't talk about it - do it.

Amen.

Yeah. He shouldn't have said a word! That would have been a great interview.

Seriously, happy about the pick! Welcome to the Bucs Mr. Clayborn!!!
^ This.  8)

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

« #49 : April 29, 2011, 01:51:23 AM »

If the Bucs wanted Kerrigan over Clayborn(or Amukamara for that matter) they would have traded up. They did it for Freeman and Benn, and they probably didn't even have to for either of them. They aren't afraid to trade for who they want. Clayborn was generally ranked as pretty late in the 1st round so they didn't feel it was necessary to trade up for him, but it's pretty clear that Clayborn is the guy they wanted. The signs were all there for a while, we simply wanted other guys so we chose to ignore them.

Now he's here, and we have the option to support the pick or complain about it. Considering our first two drafts, the former option is clearly the logical one. By all means, if Clayborn busts, feel free to complain about this draft. But in the meantime, there's no reason to not support our new guy simply because we personally had doubts. At the end of the day, Raheem and Dom know 100x more about any of these guys than we do. That doesn't guarantee that the pick was the right one, but it certainly gives me reason to take their word over mine until they actually screw up on a first round pick. And, as always, I'd rather be horribly wrong every single time if it benefits the team. I hope Clayborn proves me wrong just like Freeman did.

Well said on many levels concerning the draft. Let's give the guy a chance :)

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
« #50 : April 29, 2011, 03:20:19 AM »

Where were all these Clayborn guys prior to the draft?
I've been here.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Clayborn: I’ll “Kick Offensive Linemen’s Asses” « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools