Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: One major letdown! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5

TB-BucFan4Life

Starter

: April 29, 2011, 12:44:37 AM

Man, I really thought we were going to get Kerrigan and then the stinking Skins stole him from us. We should have traded up for him. He is going to be a stud in the league for a long time. As far as Clayborn is concerned I am just down in the dumps on this pick. I thought the Bucs draft experts were all about production? I guess not. Clayborn gets 3 1/2 sacks at the college level and totally regresses as a Senior and has a crippling desease and we pick him. How is that going to translate to the NFL? I am disgusted! Wasted pick IMO. All of the respect I had for DOM just went out the window.

Larry Brackins

Starter
#1 : April 29, 2011, 12:45:31 AM

Well you're an idiot.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#2 : April 29, 2011, 12:47:10 AM

Watch Dominicks Press confrence buddy, he's gonna be fine and he answers your questions :)

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#3 : April 29, 2011, 12:48:46 AM

Man, I really thought we were going to get Kerrigan and then the stinking Skins stole him from us. We should have traded up for him. He is going to be a stud in the league for a long time. As far as Clayborn is concerned I am just down in the dumps on this pick. I thought the Bucs draft experts were all about production? I guess not. Clayborn gets 3 1/2 sacks at the college level and totally regresses as a Senior and has a crippling desease and we pick him. How is that going to translate to the NFL? I am disgusted! Wasted pick IMO. All of the respect I had for DOM just went out the window.

Good post.    Most people agree with you.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#4 : April 29, 2011, 12:49:03 AM

I was only pissed because we passed on Cameron Jordan to get Clayborn.  So it is a matter of personal preference.  But I did grow on Clayborn, was his second biggest fan...next to Bradentonian.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#5 : April 29, 2011, 12:49:54 AM

So many errors there I dont know where to start.   Crippling disease?  Hardly.

Sack stats you like?   Dom explained its about getting in the backfield, disrupting plays, and Clayborn excels at that.  Its not the sack numbers that matter.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

hsmith

Second String

#6 : April 29, 2011, 12:50:21 AM

Clayborn is a beast. It's a great pick because you know exactly what your getting. Listen to all the crybaby's now because midway through the season you crybaby's will act like his biggest fans. That will say it all
: April 29, 2011, 12:54:12 AM hsmith

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#7 : April 29, 2011, 12:51:46 AM

Clayborn is a beast. It's a great pick because you know exactly what your getting. Listen to all the crybaby's know because mid way through the season you crybaby's will act like his biggest fans. That will say it all
You aint talking to me brother!

TB-BucFan4Life

Starter

#8 : April 29, 2011, 12:59:23 AM

Sack stats you like?   Dom explained its about getting in the backfield, disrupting plays, and Clayborn excels at that.  Its not the sack numbers that matter.

Let me explain something to you. Cerebral Palsy affects your motor skills. If you are in the NFL I think you might need them. DUH!

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#9 : April 29, 2011, 01:05:25 AM

Let me explain something to you. Cerebral Palsy affects your motor skills. If you are in the NFL I think you might need them. DUH!

Well thats funny Doc, because  he doesn't have cerebral palsy. He has Erb's syndrome. I would suggest you read more and post less.

Can you discuss his shoulder condition Erbs Palsy?

Mark Dominik   .....His shoulder is fine. Erbs Palsy is what the shoulder is. Its something he was born with. Hes been playing with it and living with it his entire life. Its nothing that gets worse. Its just something that happened at birth and its something hes played with his whole life. Its not something we were concerned about at all as a medical staff.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

jeanclaud

Starter

#10 : April 29, 2011, 01:07:08 AM

Funniest post I've seen today.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#11 : April 29, 2011, 01:17:25 AM

Erb's Palsy comes in different degrees and the most common cause of it is indeed a rough childbirth. You're dealing with the deltoid, brachialis, maybe the triceps muscles in the arm and with a trio of different nerves. He's obviously not damaged to the degree of Kaiser Wilhelm II or Joseph Stalin (the most famous sufferers of this affliction), but it would be interesting to examine his range of motion, particularly last year compared to his junior year.

In Verner We Trust

barbernbrooks

Hall of Famer

#12 : April 29, 2011, 01:19:57 AM

Please please PLEASE tell me you were kidding....tell me you didn't actually think he has cerebral palsy

bashear

Hall of Famer

#13 : April 29, 2011, 01:21:52 AM

Funniest post I've seen today.
LOL.  The "DUH" puts it over the top.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#14 : April 29, 2011, 01:23:21 AM

LOL
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: One major letdown! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools