Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: One major letdown! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#15 : April 29, 2011, 01:24:48 AM

Erb's palsy (Erb-**CENSORED**nne Palsy) is a paralysis of the arm caused by injury to the upper group of the arm's main nerves

JDog

Hall of Famer

#16 : April 29, 2011, 01:25:29 AM

Wow.   That problem is so severe, it was censored by the forum!

TB-BucFan4Life

Starter

#17 : April 29, 2011, 01:25:53 AM

Let me explain something to you. Cerebral Palsy affects your motor skills. If you are in the NFL I think you might need them. DUH!

Funniest post I've seen today.
LOL.  The "DUH" puts it over the top.

I have to agree. I misunderstood what the NFL Network said. I'm a JACKWAGON!

bashear

Hall of Famer

#18 : April 29, 2011, 01:37:15 AM

Let me explain something to you. Cerebral Palsy affects your motor skills. If you are in the NFL I think you might need them. DUH!

Funniest post I've seen today.
LOL.  The "DUH" puts it over the top.

I have to agree. I misunderstood what the NFL Network said. I'm a JACKWAGON!
Hehe. It's all good fun.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#19 : April 29, 2011, 02:38:21 AM

Best thread ever.    Well maybe not quite as good as NavyBucs muslim girlfriend thread.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

JDog

Hall of Famer

#20 : April 29, 2011, 02:43:52 AM

So you were let down as well by the pick?   
: April 29, 2011, 02:49:34 AM JDog

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#21 : April 29, 2011, 02:47:14 AM

So you were let down as well.

Only every time I view one your post.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#22 : April 29, 2011, 03:18:46 AM

I think some people on here get off when Java is wrong.

So I guess he is doing his job?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#23 : April 29, 2011, 12:19:57 PM

When has he been right?   He thought the Bucs would suck in 09?  Wow, way to go out on a limb there.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#24 : April 29, 2011, 12:31:02 PM

This thread is hilarious.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

JDog

Hall of Famer

#25 : April 29, 2011, 01:02:22 PM

When has he been right?   He thought the Bucs would suck in 09?  Wow, way to go out on a limb there.

You predicted 9-7 for 2009.    By the way, I predicted 0-16 for 2009.   You can't go any further out on the limb than that.    Almost everyone on here doesn't have the balls to make any predictions.   But Playing it safe has never been my style.   

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#26 : April 29, 2011, 01:05:26 PM

I wagered leaving the board forever on the Cinncinatti game with some guy named WelshBuc ;)

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#27 : April 29, 2011, 01:08:01 PM

I wagered leaving the board forever on the Cinncinatti game with some guy named WelshBuc ;)

LOL...   And we know who that is.  Java has more mults than I have ever seen on any board.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

jaybuc88

Pro Bowler
#28 : April 29, 2011, 01:08:25 PM

Man, I really thought we were going to get Kerrigan and then the stinking Skins stole him from us. We should have traded up for him. He is going to be a stud in the league for a long time. As far as Clayborn is concerned I am just down in the dumps on this pick. I thought the Bucs draft experts were all about production? I guess not. Clayborn gets 3 1/2 sacks at the college level and totally regresses as a Senior and has a crippling desease and we pick him. How is that going to translate to the NFL? I am disgusted! Wasted pick IMO. All of the respect I had for DOM just went out the window.

Seriously?? not even worth a reply...... :-\

JDog

Hall of Famer

#29 : April 29, 2011, 01:14:55 PM

LOL...   And we know who that is.  Java has more mults than I have ever seen on any board.

Sorry, but you are wrong again.   That was a guy who goes by the name of Skull and Bones most of the time.   He was also named Raheem the Buffoon prior to that.   He came in and was having some fun at your expense when I left the board for a while.  Trust me, it was not me because at that point I was not interested in posting here at all.

I always admit it when I am using a screen name.   I actually only have JDog and JavaRay on this board.   I use JavaRay to read insider stuff but dont post with it anymore.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: One major letdown! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools