Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: One major letdown! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#60 : April 29, 2011, 11:46:06 PM

Nerve damage prevents Clayborn from working on some muscle groups using traditional weight lifting methods.  But there are ways to build up those muscle groups in the arm indirectly with resistance training, which the picture clearly shows he has done so.  Nerve cells, like muscle cells do not go under Mitosis (they do not divide into new identical daughter cells), but since his arm still functions, clearly he has more than enough nerve cells.

Bowers' situation? Too many conflicting reports, and misinformation going on as we speak.  Bottom line: If it is just a meniscus tear, that is a huge as that would decrease his recovery time substantially.  If it is degenerative like K2 then it is a big concern.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#61 : April 29, 2011, 11:47:15 PM

If Foster pans out, which I believe he will, then it further justifies NOT trading for Kerrigan (you would have needed a third to get up to 15). So Dom gambled and it appears to have worked out on one level. Of course if Bowers pans out, then this becomes a spectacular draft.
Agreed. People used to say Would you trade Gaines Adams, Arron Sears, and Sabby Piscitelli for Calvin Johnson, but we're no longer in the position of having to deal with sucky mid round players. All those picks count.

I used to blow off late round picks like 6-7th round.   Not with this Dominik, dude is money.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

SpeedInSpaceBucs!

Hall of Famer

#62 : April 29, 2011, 11:53:22 PM

Hey, did you guys hear that Adrian Clayborn has muscular dystrophy? Or was it Multiple Sclerosis? Lactose intolerance? I am certain that it is one of these crippling diseases.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#63 : April 29, 2011, 11:57:15 PM

Hey, did you guys hear that Adrian Clayborn has muscular dystrophy? Or was it Multiple Sclerosis? Lactose intolerance? I am certain that it is one of these crippling diseases.

LOL

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

BuccanAy

Hall of Famer

#64 : April 30, 2011, 12:39:01 AM

yea, sounds like alot of the morons complaining about the Freeman pick, including me...I was wrong about Freeman..let the professionals do their jobs, and Dominik has done nothing to make me think he doesn't no what he doing.  Let the cards play out...we may have the most dominant young front four for years to come.  We've addressed the 2 most glaring needs on this team in 3 picks...yea, Dominik is an idiot, right? idiot!

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#65 : April 30, 2011, 12:54:58 AM

No, it's Lou Gehrig's Disease. He will look like Stephen Hawking in a couple years. They will need a linebacker to push him into the backfield in his wheelchair.  ;D

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#66 : April 30, 2011, 01:02:37 AM

Gruden-Allen lost their jobs because they didn't draft well enough. That's a given for pro-Grudenites and anti-Grudenites. So that means all rounds. MD isn't Bruce Allen. Heck, he may wind up drafting more quality players in three years than Rich McKay did in his entire time here in Tampa. A very au**CENSORED**ious start and it will be interesting to see how he works his magic tomorrow.

In Verner We Trust

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#67 : April 30, 2011, 01:54:36 AM

Gruden-Allen lost their jobs because they didn't draft well enough. That's a given for pro-Grudenites and anti-Grudenites. So that means all rounds. MD isn't Bruce Allen. Heck, he may wind up drafting more quality players in three years than Rich McKay did in his entire time here in Tampa. A very au**CENSORED**ious start and it will be interesting to see how he works his magic tomorrow.

I hope to see a TE,  O-line, and maybe a CB.   

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

SpeedInSpaceBucs!

Hall of Famer

#68 : April 30, 2011, 02:12:11 AM

What has the world come to when you can't even use the word au**CENSORED**ious in a forum? What should we say, "most good?" Damn your heightened vocabulary!

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#69 : April 30, 2011, 02:14:02 AM

What has the world come to when you can't even use the word au**CENSORED**ious in a forum? What should we say, "most good?" Damn your heightened vocabulary!

The censor is very su**CENSORED**ious here on this forum.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

SpeedInSpaceBucs!

Hall of Famer

#70 : April 30, 2011, 02:16:22 AM

I still love Pewter Report no matter how ri**CENSORED**ulous the censorship.

bashear

Hall of Famer

#71 : April 30, 2011, 02:17:14 AM

De**CENSORED**ably so.

SpeedInSpaceBucs!

Hall of Famer

#72 : April 30, 2011, 02:19:39 AM

De**CENSORED**ably so.

That's a **CENSORED**y meatball!!!

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#73 : May 01, 2011, 12:43:56 AM

This poor guy has not been back since starting this thread. Hope he is still.......TB_ BucFan4Life

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: One major letdown! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools