Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Saints fan here........ « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

bornnraisedwhodat

Practice Squad

: April 30, 2011, 12:10:07 AM

And I must say u guys are killing it!!

1st. Adrian Clayborne, DE
2nd. DaQuan Bowers, DE
3rd. Mason Foster, Lb

What?!!?

If DaQuan is even half as good as he was this past year u guys got a steal! Adrian Clayborne is a pure beast. And Mason Foster was my favorite LB!!

U guys have done a hell of a job, including last year. All the analyst keep talking about the FailClowns, but as a Saints fan, Im more fearful of the Bucs. If I was starting a franchise I would have Freeman over Ryan

Good job guys. Look forward to next season if there is one.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#1 : April 30, 2011, 12:13:11 AM

Keep Reggie over there please.  I dont want him over here.  Pony up that 11 mil.   He is worth it.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#2 : April 30, 2011, 12:13:44 AM

STEAL on Cam Jordan.

bornnraisedwhodat

Practice Squad

#3 : April 30, 2011, 12:16:05 AM

Keep Reggie over there please.  I dont want him over here.  Pony up that 11 mil.   He is worth it.

I doubt he is going anywere  :D

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#4 : April 30, 2011, 12:19:00 AM

See you guys in the NFC Championship Game!!

BucsBay

Hall of Famer
#5 : April 30, 2011, 12:19:48 AM

Thanks for the props. You guys have had a damn good draft as well, although it has been costly. Jordan is a solid pick, but the guy who I think a lot of people have underrated is Mark Ingram. He is going to be an absolute beast for you, and if Pierre Thomas can get healthy you've got one of the top backfields with the best QB in the league at getting the ball to the back in space.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#6 : April 30, 2011, 12:21:05 AM

Not looking forward to seeing Mark Ingram twice a year - nice one for you guys. Many of our folks would have preferred Jordan over Clayborn, although I think the dude is going to be good. I've had a man crush on Foster since starting my draft research...it's awesome we got him.

I'm loving our draft.

aquilus

Pro Bowler

#7 : April 30, 2011, 12:21:14 AM

Ingram is going to be a BEAST!!

The Goons bit the big one Julio is a workout warrior IMO. When he faced top talent at DB he was silenced...but Ingram killed everyone

TB/ NO back on top 2011 where we belong

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#8 : April 30, 2011, 12:21:58 AM

Damn, you sound more like a Bucs fan than quite a few "fans" that post here.  Welcome to the site!

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#9 : April 30, 2011, 12:24:35 AM

Bucs are 2 or 3 years away from challenging the Saints for the division title.   Because by then the Saints will have gotten old.

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#10 : April 30, 2011, 12:26:58 AM

JDog what did you come outta hibernation?? Dude you gotta be pissed that your so-called whippin boys in Rah and Mark are not as dumb as you thought they were and even your beau Fraud Gruden likes the picks.  Please do us all a favor and just shut up and leave.

BucsBay

Hall of Famer
#11 : April 30, 2011, 12:27:06 AM

Bucs are 2 or 3 years away from challenging the Saints for the division title.   Because by then the Saints will have gotten old.

Just ignore this guy bornnraisedwhodat, everyone here already knows to.

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#12 : April 30, 2011, 12:28:07 AM

Dominik has been working on drafts for many years.   I never said he was a bad choice.

Raw is a different deal altogether.

bornnraisedwhodat

Practice Squad

#13 : April 30, 2011, 12:30:15 AM

U think that long? Man, I tell u this. Freeman has "it" . And if your defense can get better against the run and a little more opportunistic, u guys will be hard to beat.

Blount is a straight up recking ball. He injured 2 of our players in the preseason when we played the Titans, and he injured Malcolm Jenkins when we played u guys in Week 17. I can see u guys snatching up a change of pace back in the later rounds of the draft. Taiwan Jones maybe?

U nailed your biggest need, pass rush. And McCoy will will come along in his second year. I can tell u that the Saints fans dont feel to good about the Bucs. Raheem Morris has been impressive

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#14 : April 30, 2011, 12:32:26 AM

Saints will be back at the top of the division again. I think ATL has set themselves up for failure down the road. The Bucs will be there soon. Still verrry young but the talent is getting there. Just waiting for the potential to get there.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Saints fan here........ « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools