Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Saints fan here........ « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#15 : April 30, 2011, 12:34:10 AM

Freeman has "it" .

You know what?   Brees has "it".

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#16 : April 30, 2011, 12:35:28 AM

Bucs are 2 or 3 years away from challenging the Saints for the division title.  Because by then the Saints will have gotten old.

Sounds like the Saints would be a good job for Gruden in a few years, Java. He loves coaching those old guys.

bashear

Hall of Famer

#17 : April 30, 2011, 12:35:42 AM

It will be interesting to see how the Saints use Ingram, because I thought Thomas and Ivory (not to mention, Bush) did nicely when they were healthy. It certainly gives them another weapon.

I'd like to see Gregg Williams get a HC job soon, as I think he made you guys consistently dangerous. Oh, and if Brees would retire, that'd be good, too. I bet Dallas fans really wished they would have promoted Sean Peyton a few years ago. Thanks for stopping by.

bornnraisedwhodat

Practice Squad

#18 : April 30, 2011, 12:35:51 AM

Saints will be back at the top of the division again. I think ATL has set themselves up for failure down the road. The Bucs will be there soon. Still verrry young but the talent is getting there. Just waiting for the potential to get there.

Youth is the only knock right now. But the antithesis of that is age. And the Saints are getting a little long in the tooth. Super Bowls are hard to predict, but I bet u guys will atleast be 2 in the division next season. I just think the Dirty Turds are astro turf. 9-7 next season at best.

bornnraisedwhodat

Practice Squad

#19 : April 30, 2011, 12:37:31 AM

Freeman has "it" .

Well, Brees has been working out with Freeman in the offseason. Why does he do that? He's also worked out with Aaron Rogers and Mark Sanchez. Could he not workout with our division foes?!

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#20 : April 30, 2011, 12:37:57 AM

JDog what did you come outta hibernation?? Dude you gotta be pissed that your so-called whippin boys in Rah and Mark are not as dumb as you thought they were and even your beau Fraud Gruden likes the picks.  Please do us all a favor and just shut up and leave.

Ya I heard Gruden giving the Bucs props on their draft so far.  And I thought I was hearing things when he actually ripped another teams draft pick.  I thought loved EVERYONE?

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#21 : April 30, 2011, 12:38:51 AM

Did you guys laugh as hard as I did when the Falcons traded half their draft for Jones? That was some funny stuff.

Also, JDog is a Saints fan and he'd like to join the board you came from. He's a little shy so he might not admit to it at first, but be friendly with him and he'll warm up to you. One thing I should mention though, don't ever change to a young black coach while he's an active poster ;)

bornnraisedwhodat

Practice Squad

#22 : April 30, 2011, 12:39:43 AM

It will be interesting to see how the Saints use Ingram, because I thought Thomas and Ivory (not to mention, Bush) did nicely when they were healthy. It certainly gives them another weapon.

I'd like to see Gregg Williams get a HC job soon, as I think he made you guys consistently dangerous. Oh, and if Brees would retire, that'd be good, too. I bet Dallas fans really wished they would have promoted Sean Peyton a few years ago. Thanks for stopping by.

I think Ingram will be the bell cow similar to Duece back in the day. Pierre and Ivory will be the change of pace backs. Im not sure with the future of Bush. Payton wants to keep him but I have a feeling he will look for more money.

And I think Gregg will be up for the HC job, which is why he turned down 2 HC jobs recently. I think Sean will stick around for another 2 or 3 years.

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#23 : April 30, 2011, 12:39:54 AM

To keep the circle-jerk going, Brees is clearly the best NFC South QB...and with Pierre back as well as Ingram, we BETTER have a good D-line!  I look forward to seeing our teams play, as we have already played you tough in recent years.  Watch out though!  Free may take the title of best QB as early as next year!! :D

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#24 : April 30, 2011, 12:40:57 AM

Did you guys laugh as hard as I did when the Falcons traded half their draft for Jones? That was some funny stuff.

Also, JDog is a Saints fan and he'd like to join the board you came from. He's a little shy so he might not admit to it at first, but be friendly with him and he'll warm up to you. One thing I should mention though, don't ever change to a young black coach while he's an active poster ;)

LOL

bornnraisedwhodat

Practice Squad

#25 : April 30, 2011, 12:41:46 AM

Man they got robbed. Do they really think they are 1 player away from a SB? I like Jones, but I dont think he will be an immediate impact. Very bold move, I like it someways, but Mike Smith's conservative coaching will make his signing pointless.

JDog

Hall of Famer

#26 : April 30, 2011, 12:42:37 AM

don't ever change to a young black coach while he's an active poster ;)

Young and black is fine.   As long as he can speak english and isn't hip-hop.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#27 : April 30, 2011, 12:43:18 AM

Freeman has "it" .

Well, Brees has been working out with Freeman in the offseason. Why does he do that? He's also worked out with Aaron Rogers and Mark Sanchez. Could he not workout with our division foes?!

I think thats cool that he does that. I think he feels like he needs to give back. Hes already won a super bowl. Plus he just genuinely seems like a good guy. Doesnt surprise me.

bornnraisedwhodat

Practice Squad

#28 : April 30, 2011, 12:43:28 AM

To keep the circle-jerk going, Brees is clearly the best NFC South QB...and with Pierre back as well as Ingram, we BETTER have a good D-line!  I look forward to seeing our teams play, as we have already played you tough in recent years.  Watch out though!  Free may take the title of best QB as early as next year!! :D

I already predicted a loss to u guys when we u guys player here in the dome. Some reason u own us in the Dome, and we own u at ur stadium. I dont get it.

JDog

Hall of Famer

#29 : April 30, 2011, 12:44:39 AM

Saints fans wouldn't be laughing at that because right now it's between the Saints and Falcons for the division.

The move did help the Bucs and Panthers though because they won't be ready to compete for a while and the Falcons weakened their future to try to win now.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Saints fan here........ « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools