Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ESPN CALLS US THEIR BIG WINNERS « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

kjbugman

Starter

: April 30, 2011, 08:05:09 AM

#Winning !!!!1

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft2011/columns/story?columnist=clayton_john&id=6451752

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft2011/insider/news/story?id=6451331

BIG MAC AND BIG SACK!

SCLOBERNOCKER

Hall of Famer
#1 : April 30, 2011, 08:14:03 AM

We have to be! We went in RC Music Hall with masks on and robbed that place.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#2 : April 30, 2011, 08:36:52 AM

cant say i disagree.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#3 : April 30, 2011, 08:45:57 AM

All I know is I wouldn't want to get in a poker game with MD. The man deals with the cards he's been dealt very well. To end up with two of the best pass rushers in the same draft (who also are pretty good vs the run) without spending so much as a nickel is darned amazing...

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#4 : April 30, 2011, 08:52:07 AM

Watching his drafts I can say I see the plan in the drafts. I liked some of Allen's drafts in terms of players but the approach always seemed a bit scattershot.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

bucinnj

Hall of Famer

#5 : April 30, 2011, 08:54:08 AM

Watching his drafts I can say I see the plan in the drafts. I liked some of Allen's drafts in terms of players but the approach always seemed a bit scattershot.

I was thinking the same Dal.
Hard to doubt the plan now.
Let's finish this draft strong!!!
There's still some talent to be had out there.

Turn the page.

Letter_of_Marque

Practice Squad

#6 : April 30, 2011, 08:59:32 AM

The way Dominik works the draft you just have to be watching all the way to the end. I'm hoping we get a sleeper on offense especially a lineman.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#7 : April 30, 2011, 09:33:01 AM

I think we had a high risk draft that could end horribly or pay off big time.

Draft Aaron Donald

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#8 : April 30, 2011, 10:14:45 AM

All drafts and even FA's are that way JD.

Cinci thought they were going to get the Bucs version of Antonio Bryant. Nope, bad knee.

Some people last year thought Suh's knee was going to be a problem. Nope. Damn-good player sofar and drafted 2nd overall.

Nearly three teams thought T.O. was the "answer." Was he, or was he another problem? ..Yup, problem.

K2 was said to have a very bad knee, they were laughing at us in the doghouse. Well, who's laughing now? ..We got good production out of him so :P Cleveland!

It's ALL luck and speculation no matter whom you pick up from where.

benir0

Hall of Famer
#9 : April 30, 2011, 10:37:34 AM

Agree completely.  Dom just seems to get his guy, to get great value at a position of need, every time.  Whatever happens, it seems like Dom planned it.

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#10 : April 30, 2011, 10:40:52 AM

Its like Dom had a plan the whole time and its fallen perfectly in place.. Just for fun if Bowers is off the board in the second round, who do we go? I am going to say Allen Bailey.

grotesktruth

Starter

#11 : April 30, 2011, 11:10:07 AM

i think if these guys pan out, both DEs...we can officially call Dom a demigod and unanimously confirm him as our best GM ever...lol maybe.

Madman

Hall of Famer

#12 : April 30, 2011, 11:24:33 AM

Dom has a great feel for the draft and the Bucs are clearly doing their homework. Rah has an eye for talent. I'm impressed how the Bucs are getting great value and filling needs at the same time.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#13 : April 30, 2011, 11:27:34 AM

Mike Mayock

"Tampa Bay got two top 15 talents at DE"

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#14 : April 30, 2011, 11:57:23 AM

All drafts and even FA's are that way JD.

No. All draft picks and FA have risk, but they are not all high risk. We went all boom or bust in the first two rounds. Hopefully our gamble pays off, but we definitely took on more risk than normal.

Draft Aaron Donald

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ESPN CALLS US THEIR BIG WINNERS « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools