Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS TRADE UP IN 4TH ROUND FOR TENNESSEE TE LUKE STOCKER « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#30 : May 01, 2011, 07:04:40 AM

This guy is going to be a team leader.

JDog

Hall of Famer

#31 : May 01, 2011, 01:27:32 PM

I'm getting a Stocker jersey.

aquilus

Pro Bowler

#32 : May 01, 2011, 08:36:33 PM

Stocker is a baller he gets into open space and can stretch the field...I called this pick Friday...along with the Black selection

The Bucs IMO got a steal

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#33 : May 01, 2011, 08:40:56 PM

Of course you are in love with this one.. There is a reason you are on board with this pick so much. You like his use of the English language and think you know his music taste.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#34 : May 01, 2011, 08:42:20 PM

Of course you are in love with this one.. There is a reason you are on board with this pick so much.

Of course.............LOL

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

JakeBucFan85

Rookie

#35 : May 01, 2011, 08:49:33 PM

I get the feeling like people on here don't like white players that much?

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#36 : May 01, 2011, 08:52:27 PM

Now THATS funny.

bashear

Hall of Famer

#37 : May 01, 2011, 08:53:30 PM

I watched some video's on this guy... doesn't seem to do anything really good. Does several things very average, no speed, average blocker and decent pass catcher.
I pretty much agree with these sentiments, with the exception that I can't find any footage of the guy blocking. From what I've gleaned from reading is that his blocking skills are adequate, but he gets too high and can be dominated because of a narrow base. I think this can be improved by working on his technique.

The positives, to me, is that this guy is a leader, is intelligent, and has played in a pro-style offense in college. He probably won't have as hard a time adjusting to the pro game as other TEs.

Having said all that, I hope he's better than I think because he cost the Bucs two 4th-round picks. He fills a need for the Bucs--I just wish the price wasn't so high.

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#38 : May 01, 2011, 08:55:15 PM

I love any player that helps my football team. I love the Luke Stocker pick. We joke about it though, because some folks use this ploy about not being able to relate with the players as to why RJS wasn't selling out once the Bucs started winning.

JakeBucFan85

Rookie

#39 : May 01, 2011, 08:59:45 PM

Now THATS funny.
[/quote

Ruud catches flak all the time while Geno is worse of a LB then Ruud.

Trueblood catches flak for his penalties but is a superior RT then Lee or Dotson.

Cody Grimm was bashed as a pick and thought he shoulda been pulled after his first game.

People hated the Lorig pick.

Personally I love the Stocker pick. Thought he was the #2 TE in the draft and we got him in the 4th round. Great value.

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#40 : May 01, 2011, 10:15:50 PM

JakeBucFan... there is one poster in particular that has stated that the sole reason RayJay didn't sell out every game last year was because his friends (scumbags) could not relate tot he players or the coach.

JDog

Hall of Famer

#41 : May 02, 2011, 04:27:22 AM

Actually, if i remember correcly, that guy's friends were all successful, well respected professionals who earn quite good livings and held season tickets dating back to the early 80's and just decided they didn't like Raheem and his hip-hop, fast mumbling ways.   Far from scumbags.   If all americans were like those guys, this country wouldn't even need a police force.    There are scumbags on the Bucs roster, but those previous season ticket holders who refuse to buy tickets now due to Raheem are far from scumbags.   Unless you think a guy like Tony Dungy is a scumbag, because they are all a bit similar to him.

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#42 : May 02, 2011, 04:31:10 AM

There you have it Jake.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#43 : May 02, 2011, 06:03:56 AM

LMAO. how much can one guy fail at life?

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

JDog

Hall of Famer

#44 : May 02, 2011, 06:14:42 AM

I don't consider Dungy a failure at life.    But I do consider Talib to be.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS TRADE UP IN 4TH ROUND FOR TENNESSEE TE LUKE STOCKER « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools