Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WITH THEIR 5TH ROUND PICK, THE BUCS SELECT FLORIDA SS AHMAD BLACK « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#45 : May 01, 2011, 04:44:18 PM

Sounds like he has a little chip on his shoulder for lasting as long as he did.  Good motivation.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

aquilus

Pro Bowler

#46 : May 01, 2011, 08:32:10 PM

With the 151st overall pick, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers use their fifth-round selection to draft Florida SS Ahmad Black, who was a Pewter Report late round Bucs' Best Bet at the safety position.

http://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&Itemid=20&view=item&layout=item&id=6899

All black did ever since HS was win. He was hands down the best DB on the Gators roster in 2010

The guy is a ball hawk and plays larger than his size.

All the hate on Black will not last long when they see this guy patroling the field...he is a menace

mgchat76

Pro Bowler
#47 : May 02, 2011, 02:01:53 AM

So will he be playing SS or FS?

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#48 : May 02, 2011, 11:51:16 AM

I think I am faster in a forty than he is, and I am 38 years old...and out of shape.

Dude is slow...he is a backup for life, IMO.

Love this guy, just like Cody Grimm. Not as physically talented but has the football IQ to be a great player.

Boid...

You aren't really saying this guy is going to be a busy based on 40 time alone right? That would be crazy and very misguided. 40 time does not matter one bit. If he is in the right position it doesn't matter if he runs a 4.6 or a 4.4. The difference between the 2 on the field is very close and easily made up for with anticipation.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WITH THEIR 5TH ROUND PICK, THE BUCS SELECT FLORIDA SS AHMAD BLACK « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools