Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Adam Schefter tweet this morning... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#30 : May 01, 2011, 07:17:08 PM

Rarely do you fiind a gem at ILB who can start as a rookie.....too ccomplex of a position......

DA_OAKS

Starter

#31 : May 01, 2011, 07:19:38 PM

graham can easily handle 3rd down this year and can pick up any blitz caddy could. while bradford and blount wear them down on 1st and 2nd..

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#32 : May 01, 2011, 07:24:55 PM

Rarely do you fiind a gem at ILB who can start as a rookie.....too ccomplex of a position......
Almost all 1st and 2nd round ILB/MLB start as rookies and usually play well.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#33 : May 01, 2011, 07:45:23 PM

Don't expect Foster to step right in and start. Bucs better re-sign Ruud.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#34 : May 01, 2011, 07:49:22 PM

Don't count on it.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#35 : May 01, 2011, 07:52:20 PM

Don't expect Foster to step right in and start. Bucs better re-sign Ruud.

I expect him to be used frequently early on in the season, and eventually starting somewhere around midseason or so. Might not be MLB, but I think we have some solid backups who aren't likely to be any worse than Ruud.

I would consider bringing him back, but it depends on the price. If other teams overvalue him(and they likely will as his stats look great), I'd let him walk. We'll see what the market for him is.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#36 : May 01, 2011, 07:56:35 PM

It aint all that.    Morris stated awhile back that McCarthy who was in for a visit, could step right in and call defense signals from day one.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Adam Schefter tweet this morning... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools