Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Confess yourself.. Who is this? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

BuccsFan09

Rookie

#15 : June 15, 2011, 05:47:04 PM

Yes Sir!!!!!!!!!! Its me. I didnt know my other video had made it on here. Im so ready to see these boys now.

Cerious

Hall of Famer

#16 : June 15, 2011, 05:49:40 PM

"Human Anatomy 101, You need knees!" LMAO!

Oh man, I love it though Buccfan09! Passionate response for a passionate game!

BuccsFan09

Rookie

#17 : June 15, 2011, 05:51:58 PM

Yea, I was passionate as hell. I may have been wrong, but you wouldnt have known by my reaction. All my friends were getting on my later about how garbage he would be. So I had to start switching up my comments about him. Im ok with it now, but at the time I was heated!

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#18 : June 15, 2011, 05:52:58 PM

You Know we're closer to a CBA deal Right Buccsfan? =) It's coming!!

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

BuccsFan09

Rookie

#19 : June 15, 2011, 05:56:24 PM

You Know we're closer to a CBA deal Right Buccsfan? =) It's coming!!

Yea, but I dont know what to feel about all these "secret" meetings. They had the lawyers in, then they had to kick them out. As long as its done by the 3rd preseason game im cool. Cause I need Tampa to beat the crap out of Miami. Thats my homeboy's team.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#20 : June 15, 2011, 06:00:28 PM

Ohhhhh Miami already broke my heart. But i have to thank them for sucking so bad, they Lead me to leaving them and finding Tampa! lol.

You should post here more often. I havent seen any new Youtube vids from you lately. Your comments are always entertaining, as these vids show! lol.

By the way, i sent you that old Daquan boers surgery article you wanted afew weeks back incase you hadn't read it. :)
: June 15, 2011, 06:04:46 PM Beatles123

BuccsFan09

Rookie

#21 : June 15, 2011, 06:07:38 PM

Ohhhhh Miami already broke my heart. But i have to thank them for sucking so bad, they Lead me to leaving them and finding Tampa! lol.

You should post here more often. I havent seen any new Youtube vids from you lately. Your comments are always entertaining, as these vids show! lol.

By the way, i sent you that old Daquan boers surgery article you wanted afew weeks back incase you hadn't read it. :)

Yea, T has graduated, so I have to find a new partner in crime to do these vids. Good thing you left that crappy Miami teams to find GREATNESS in Tampa. I will try to post some vids when this lockout is over. NFL Lockout= NFLREALTALK Lockout, lol. I did get the articles by the way and I will talk about that too.

Cerious

Hall of Famer

#22 : June 15, 2011, 06:11:58 PM

Yea, I was passionate as hell. I may have been wrong, but you wouldnt have known by my reaction. All my friends were getting on my later about how garbage he would be. So I had to start switching up my comments about him. Im ok with it now, but at the time I was heated!

Hey man, welcome to the message board!

You may not have be wrong about Bowers (I hope you were), but either way your opinion counts. We're just hoping to see these guys play and having Clayborn and Bowers on the same team along with McCoy, Price and Miller could be ridiculous for a decade!

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#23 : June 15, 2011, 06:17:57 PM

And how bour Josh Freeman huh? 45 BUCCANEERS expected at his Minicamp!! :) Thats a LEADER right there!

Hate

Hall of Famer
#24 : June 15, 2011, 06:57:50 PM

This is some funny stuff. Gotta love the "helmets".

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Hate

Hall of Famer
#25 : June 15, 2011, 07:02:35 PM

Aye everybody the video was made by me. I dont do the message board stuff, until I saw that this video had "As seen on Pewter Report". Lets Go Bucs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also have my Bowers pick up too. I was pissed at that moment.

Question: did u want Clayborn over Kerrigan?

BuccsFan09

Rookie

#26 : June 15, 2011, 09:35:55 PM

And how bour Josh Freeman huh? 45 BUCCANEERS expected at his Minicamp!! :) Thats a LEADER right there!

Yes Sir!!!! I was happy to hear that. Freeman is way more of a leader I thought he would be. He is stepping up BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BuccsFan09

Rookie

#27 : June 15, 2011, 09:38:22 PM

Aye everybody the video was made by me. I dont do the message board stuff, until I saw that this video had "As seen on Pewter Report". Lets Go Bucs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also have my Bowers pick up too. I was pissed at that moment.

Definitely, I hated Kerrigan to begin with. If you go to my channel, u would see that I hated Kerrigan to begin with. PR loved Kerrigan tho. I was on a Clayborn Mission. I called Clayborn, Foster, and Black in my videos. Tampa must of looked at my videos to draft. Hahahahaha!!!!! They need to sign me up, I'll scout for free. All I need is youtube. lol

Hate

Hall of Famer
#28 : June 15, 2011, 09:42:32 PM

Definitely, I hated Kerrigan to begin with. If you go to my channel, u would see that I hated Kerrigan to begin with. PR loved Kerrigan tho. I was on a Clayborn Mission. I called Clayborn, Foster, and Black in my videos. Tampa must of looked at my videos to draft. Hahahahaha!!!!! They need to sign me up, I'll scout for free. All I need is youtube. lol

The previous regime could've used you to draft.... i think this regime is more than adequate.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#29 : June 15, 2011, 09:45:03 PM

Hey, if we get this lockout done soon you'll have time to talk about TRAINING CAAAAAAMP!! OOOOOOOOHHHH! 8) Gonna be awesome.

and Hate's right, Gruden Might HAVE lowered himself to hiring fans to draft if he were here any longer! I'm shocked his last drafts WERN'T done by fans with no  experiance! CLAYTON? Ugh!

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Confess yourself.. Who is this? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools