Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Confess yourself.. Who is this? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

BuccsFan09

Rookie

#30 : June 15, 2011, 10:09:46 PM

Hey, if we get this lockout done soon you'll have time to talk about TRAINING CAAAAAAMP!! OOOOOOOOHHHH! 8) Gonna be awesome.

and Hate's right, Gruden Might HAVE lowered himself to hiring fans to draft if he were here any longer! I'm shocked his last drafts WERN'T done by fans with no  experiance! CLAYTON? Ugh!

Ohhhhh Yeaaaa (Shoutout to Macho Man Randy Savage RIP)!!!!!!!!! I will be giving my thoughts on training camp! Even though I wont be able to see the action, I will be giving my thoughts. This training camp will very competitive I think. Luckily, we started these videos after Tampa release Clayton, cause that trash of a WR had my blood boiling!!!!!!!!! Then he robbed us on his last contract, I dont know what Dominick/Rah was thinking! He robbed us blind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didnt want us to draft clayton either. I have put a ban on LSU WRs and Auburn RBs for 10 yrs. Caddy and Clayton hurt me. I didnt want Freeman either, but I have said I was wrong about that in my videos. I was VERY WRONG!!!!!!! Guess thats why Im not drafting with the big boys. haha

BucFanOcala1

Second String

#31 : June 15, 2011, 10:23:01 PM

People really have no clue how good Da'Quan is gona be ....I thought  Dominick was gona take a shot at him in the first round.Never would of dreamed we would get him in the second..
He will be better then clayborn bet.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#32 : June 15, 2011, 10:30:17 PM

Woah now, if we wanna talk Wrestling, let me just say that Ring of Honor (The BEST federation today in my opinion) has gotten a TV deal and will air on stations owned By The Sinclair Broadcast Group in september and you can watch it on the website if you can't get the channel! Never heard of it? GET WITH IT! It won't break your heart like TNA and WWE! It's the ECW of today, with a QUALITY product! :) Now then, back to football! lol (i'm a wrestling buff and yes, RIP MACHO MAN!!!)

What do you think of Gruden's work overall?Do you see the superbowl as reason enough to respect him or do you think he should have been fired? Was it Gruden, Bruce Allen or both?

These are essential questions given how some fans get these days over Gruden! lol.
: June 15, 2011, 10:32:02 PM Beatles123

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

doobiedoright

Hall of Famer

#33 : June 15, 2011, 10:40:28 PM

Wasnt I as the big F5 had just struck!

BuccsFan09

Rookie

#34 : June 15, 2011, 11:42:48 PM

Woah now, if we wanna talk Wrestling, let me just say that Ring of Honor (The BEST federation today in my opinion) has gotten a TV deal and will air on stations owned By The Sinclair Broadcast Group in september and you can watch it on the website if you can't get the channel! Never heard of it? GET WITH IT! It won't break your heart like TNA and WWE! It's the ECW of today, with a QUALITY product! :) Now then, back to football! lol (i'm a wrestling buff and yes, RIP MACHO MAN!!!)

What do you think of Gruden's work overall?Do you see the superbowl as reason enough to respect him or do you think he should have been fired? Was it Gruden, Bruce Allen or both?

These are essential questions given how some fans get these days over Gruden! lol.

Haha, Im not a wrestling buff at all. I just know the main one's. I dont watch anymore. I left when The Rock and Stone Cold left.

I dont give Gruden much credit when it comes to the Superbowl because all of the games were won defensively, especially the Superbowl. All he did really to me was decrease turnovers and controlled TOP, basically to give the defense a rest. As u can see Gruden nor Allen ever did anything after the Superbowl. When we initially got Gruden I was so excited. I loved Dungy, but he couldnt beat the Eagles (Now that I am older I feel that an OC wouldnt of been better than changing the HC). I was excited to get Gruden because I saw the offense that they had in Oakland and was like "Wow, we will get that with the defense we have now. We will be contending for years!!!!". Obviously I was wrong. Gruden's offense never lived up to his "Offensive Guru" claims and never even came close to his Oakland days. Drafting was horrible and I blame that on Allen and Gruden. Neither knew talent. I believe that they just took players and never had a plan for them. Do you want to be a running team, throwing team, balanced? Gruden never developed a QB, never had a young WR that STAYED good (Clayton good for 1 yr). Gruden's **CENSORED**iness was his downfall. How does Andy Reid and Gruden come from the same coaching tree? Allen never replaced the defense with good players, they just replaced them with older players. Gruden basically wasted the talent of the defense to me. Our offense was never good under Gruden. Bruce Allen just doesnt seem to know what to do. As u can see in Washington. Its funny how Gruden doesnt have a job yet, but come ever off-season the media tries to throw his name out there. I think NFL circles kind of know that Gruden is limited with developing a team. He would need an older veteran team that is on the brink to be successful. Allen is garbage and Gruden is a step above that which is trash. haha

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#35 : June 16, 2011, 10:40:58 PM

The Rock is in a feud with Cena right now actually, They're gonna wrestle at 'Mania 28 :)

Anyway guys, i wanted to bump this because in this vid at 4:07, truer words have never been spoken.

He's right!

Warning: Foul Language.
: June 16, 2011, 10:54:59 PM Beatles123

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#36 : June 16, 2011, 11:06:29 PM

OMG  this is hilarious....anatomy 101...you need knees.....ROFLMAO......

Thanx for the Thursday night belly laughs.....

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#37 : June 17, 2011, 12:48:44 AM

This is great stuff.  I think next year's draft party needs to be held at your place, dude!

Love the passion.

05 TypeS DC5

Second String

#38 : June 17, 2011, 09:17:15 AM

lol at the gruden comment

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#39 : June 17, 2011, 12:44:39 PM

Buccsfan09 epitomizes what a true Bucs fan is all about. Would love to watch a game with you.

Where are you based out of?

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#40 : June 17, 2011, 01:55:46 PM

I think iin his profile it says Dallas, Texas! :)

Poor guy, I bet he has to deal with mindless Cowboys fan-zombies!

BuccsFan09

Rookie

#41 : June 21, 2011, 02:38:13 PM

Buccsfan09 epitomizes what a true Bucs fan is all about. Would love to watch a game with you.

Where are you based out of?

Appreciate it. Im a die hard Bucs fan. Im from Dallas, so you know cowgirl country is on my tail. But my friends like a lot of different teams. We have Dallas, Tampa, GB, Miami, St. Louis, Philly, and Carolina. How we all became friends, I have no idea. I guess thats just the college life. Common interest is football!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#42 : June 21, 2011, 02:54:00 PM

Just out of curiousity, which team do you hate the most? I myself cannot STAND the J-e-t-s, Jerk, jerks, jerks! Drew Brees? Hate his media whoring and the "OH, HOW INSPIRING ARE THE SAITS AFTER KATRINA!?" BS, but at least I can respect his talent. Mark Sanchez on the other hand is pure hype and was CARRIED by his defense, not to mention Rex Ryan's a snob!!

Don't even get me started on the Fail-cons!! I can't wait to see us beat them into tar.

As a matter of fact, I can almost see it now...

(You may need to zoom in a tad if the text is too small.)

:D
: June 21, 2011, 02:57:09 PM Beatles123

bucsbum

Hall of Famer

#43 : June 21, 2011, 02:58:38 PM

Aye everybody the video was made by me. I dont do the message board stuff, until I saw that this video had "As seen on Pewter Report". Lets Go Bucs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also have my Bowers pick up too. I was pissed at that moment.

Question: did u want Clayborn over Kerrigan?

Definitely, I hated Kerrigan to begin with. If you go to my channel, u would see that I hated Kerrigan to begin with. PR loved Kerrigan tho. I was on a Clayborn Mission. I called Clayborn, Foster, and Black in my videos. Tampa must of looked at my videos to draft. Hahahahaha!!!!! They need to sign me up, I'll scout for free. All I need is youtube. lol

If you will scout for free then they would be paying you far more then you are worth

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#44 : June 21, 2011, 03:11:17 PM

wow bucsbum...offensive much? This guys a great fellow fan!

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Confess yourself.. Who is this? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools