Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Confess yourself.. Who is this? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

bucsbum

Hall of Famer

#45 : June 21, 2011, 03:20:07 PM

LOL From the video Bucsfan09 seems to have a great personality and would be able to see sarcasm when he reads it

BuccsFan09

Rookie

#46 : June 21, 2011, 10:59:03 PM

Just out of curiousity, which team do you hate the most? I myself cannot STAND the J-e-t-s, Jerk, jerks, jerks! Drew Brees? Hate his media whoring and the "OH, HOW INSPIRING ARE THE SAITS AFTER KATRINA!?" BS, but at least I can respect his talent. Mark Sanchez on the other hand is pure hype and was CARRIED by his defense, not to mention Rex Ryan's a snob!!

Don't even get me started on the Fail-cons!! I can't wait to see us beat them into tar.

As a matter of fact, I can almost see it now...

(You may need to zoom in a tad if the text is too small.)

:D

Funny insert. Clayborn is going to destroy people. I hate the Cowboys the most. I hate them so much, it feels like I had a past life and they beat me up or something. I only hate the Jets because of Rex Ryan, this man swears he won a few rings, but I guess thats his thing. After awhile it will turn on him. Im cool with Brees, but it does seem like people are all over him now. Yea, his hype is different to me for some reason. I believe like you, its the Katrina thing. Its like "Wow look how Brees gets the players hype with his pre game speech, look how he directs the players, look how he calls the huddle". Its just becoming ridiculous now. The team is carrying Sanchez and asking him not to do much. I think thats how they want it. My most hated team in the division was the Panthers, but after last year its a tie between the Failcons and Panthers. Panthers keep injuring our players and took that cheap shot a couple of seasons ago. Failcons know we should of beat them, but we were just young. Its coming this year! Go Bucs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BuccsFan09

Rookie

#47 : June 21, 2011, 11:00:05 PM

People really have no clue how good Da'Quan is gona be ....I thought  Dominick was gona take a shot at him in the first round.Never would of dreamed we would get him in the second..
He will be better then clayborn bet.

I'll take that bet. Clayborn will be better than Bowers. Loser has to admit they were wrong.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#48 : June 21, 2011, 11:16:02 PM

Carefull BF09! You didn't like Freeman either....lol! 8)

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

BuccsFan09

Rookie

#49 : June 22, 2011, 02:29:17 PM

Carefull BF09! You didn't like Freeman either....lol! 8)

LOL. Thats true, but now I like him. I was wrong and I said it in one of my videos. I hate admitting that Im wrong, but obviously I was completely wrong. I never watched him at K-State, all I knew was what people said and his numbers. I watch a lil more college football now.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#50 : June 22, 2011, 02:42:10 PM

I think you have a decent number of fans on the forums here. You should post your vids on here and we'll be able to give larger feedback. :)

By the way, I was watching that Clayborn video again today and, I know he's only joking but I'd love to punch that guy in the Rams shirt in the face--not really! lol. But boy, he's gonna eat his arrogant words come the season! :D

'Sides, the hell is he talkin' about Clayborn didn't look happy?! THE MAN WAY CRYING TEARS OF JOY! Was he blind??

For some reason I can't wait to see him eat his words come game day! lol.
: June 22, 2011, 02:45:28 PM Beatles123

BuccsFan09

Rookie

#51 : June 22, 2011, 03:53:09 PM

I think you have a decent number of fans on the forums here. You should post your vids on here and we'll be able to give larger feedback. :)

By the way, I was watching that Clayborn video again today and, I know he's only joking but I'd love to punch that guy in the Rams shirt in the face--not really! lol. But boy, he's gonna eat his arrogant words come the season! :D

'Sides, the hell is he talkin' about Clayborn didn't look happy?! THE MAN WAY CRYING TEARS OF JOY! Was he blind??

For some reason I can't wait to see him eat his words come game day! lol.

Haha, Maddog is still salty from that whipping we put on him this past season. He knows the Rams cant hang with us. And he will eat those words!! I probably will start posting my Buc specific videos to PR. I see my Buc fans have got the Clayborn and Bowers views way up.

BuccsFan09

Rookie

#52 : June 22, 2011, 04:04:15 PM

Subscribe everybody!

BuccsFan09

Rookie

#53 : June 30, 2011, 05:05:09 PM

Hey can anyone with twitter send the video to Clayborn?

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#54 : June 30, 2011, 05:16:42 PM

I can! but he doesn't respond to my tweets because i think i pester him too much lol

His handle is AJClay :)

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Confess yourself.. Who is this? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools