Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Our Draftees Communicating on Twitter « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
: May 01, 2011, 02:29:31 PM

Was just looking through our guys' twitters and thought I'd share. Glad to know these guys are already getting familiar with each other.

Mason_Foster 
@DaQuanBowers93 What's up wit u bruh

Mason_Foster
Just got done killin these work outs...Football is LIFE!!

Mason_Foster
@AllenBradford21 What's good folks? We finna go stupid for the Bucs tho

AJaClay
Best draft picks and we only in round two!

AJaClay
@DaQuanBowers93 let's get it! Make history!

AllenBradford21
@DaQuanBowers93 DQ Wat it do

AllenBradford21
@Mason_Foster Wat up my dude

AllenBradford21
I wanna thank everyone for the love and support glad to say I'ma BUC oh let's do it

AllenBradford21
@Mason_Foster u already know bout to go H A M

DaQuanBowers93 Da'Quan Bowers
@AllenBradford21 we here big dogg let's go lol

LukeStocker88  (Retweeted by) AJaClay
RT #Bucs Adam Schefter's #1 rated Draft Class @mason_foster @AJaClay @lukestocker88 @daquanbowers93 @allenbradford21 @ahmadblack35 @a_gaitor

AJaClay
Headed to the airport...finally leaving new york. Been fun but time to get back to that PEP and put some work in while the lockout is on

LukeStocker88
I'm a Buc!!!! Words can't describe how happy I am right now!!!!

LukeStocker88
Where can I get some Tampa gear in Knoxville? Looking for a hat and T-shirt

FreeWill

Starter

#1 : May 01, 2011, 02:39:58 PM

The thing that I love about the Bucs is that they are all so young! I can only imagine how much of a BLAST it would be to be part of this team. How awesome is it to see all of these guys communicating with each other? They are all gonna be like family for the next 5-10 years.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#2 : May 01, 2011, 02:48:54 PM

The thing that I love about the Bucs is that they are all so young! I can only imagine how much of a BLAST it would be to be part of this team. How awesome is it to see all of these guys communicating with each other? They are all gonna be like family for the next 5-10 years.

That is what excites me the most. Having watched the last generation of Buc greats grow up to be Superbowl champs and future HOFers, I didn't think we'd see anything like that again..... definitely not under the former regime. But watching this accumulation of young talent is freakin spectacular..... and barring anything unforeseen, they'll be here for a while. And having Free as the leader of it all..... well, lets just say its an awesome time to be a Buc fan.

-------------------------------------------------------

FreeWill

Starter

#3 : May 01, 2011, 02:55:26 PM

That is what excites me the most. Having watched the last generation of Buc greats grow up to be Superbowl champs and future HOFers, I didn't think we'd see anything like that again..... definitely not under the former regime. But watching this accumulation of young talent is freakin spectacular..... and barring anything unforeseen, they'll be here for a while. And having Free as the leader of it all..... well, lets just say its an awesome time to be a Buc fan.

The only thing that concerns me, will the Glazers be willing to pay for all of these guys once their rookie contracts have expired?

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#4 : May 01, 2011, 02:57:16 PM

Now if only this damn stay will get denied come tomorrow. :(

Great to see our rookies chomping at the bit to get here!

as for pay...nothing a playoff berth cant fix! Am i right?  8)

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#5 : May 01, 2011, 03:07:59 PM

The only thing that concerns me, will the Glazers be willing to pay for all of these guys once their rookie contracts have expired?

If we continue to draft well, they will only need to re-sign a few key ones

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#6 : May 01, 2011, 03:41:45 PM

ESPN_Colin Colin Cowherd
Loved every pick by the buccaneers for three days. This organization is officially on fast track to playoffs.Have the qb+upgraded defense.
21 hours ago

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#7 : May 01, 2011, 03:52:48 PM

Yea I think we will be making the playoffs very soon. Maybe this year, maybe not, but after that I think we are on our ways to being consistent Playoff contenders. Expectations will continue to be raised as these young bucs get older and get some experience under their belt.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#8 : May 01, 2011, 03:55:38 PM

Yea I think we will be making the playoffs very soon. Maybe this year, maybe not, but after that I think we are on our ways to being consistent Playoff contenders. Expectations will continue to be raised as these young bucs get older and get some experience under their belt.

Agree, if the teams stays healthy, I think they make a little noise in the playoffs this season.   Then next season......WATCH OUT !!!!

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#9 : May 01, 2011, 04:01:42 PM

Im thinkin MUCH more than playoffs, boys 8)

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#10 : May 01, 2011, 04:11:14 PM

Not everyone loved our draft.

worst draft ever-I hate it

-@StylesG

This draft made me ill

-@M.Bennett

I loved the 1st 2 picks but that 3rd one sucked

-@BarrettRuud

a safety what they need a safety 4? that pik made me drop my bong

-@TanardPuffPuffPass

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#11 : May 01, 2011, 04:13:33 PM

lirl

Hate

Hall of Famer
#12 : May 01, 2011, 04:14:33 PM

-@StylesG

This draft made me ill

-@M.Bennett

-@BarrettRuud

-@TanardPuffPuffPass

LMAO!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#13 : May 01, 2011, 04:26:57 PM

LMAO at John! Hilarious and best post of the day! Great to see the new guys getting together already to build some team chemistry. I just wish I wasn't 44 years old so I could understand most of what they were saying! :)

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#14 : May 01, 2011, 04:31:06 PM

-@StylesG

This draft made me ill

-@M.Bennett

-@BarrettRuud

-@TanardPuffPuffPass

Well done!
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Our Draftees Communicating on Twitter « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools