Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Our Draftees Communicating on Twitter « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#15 : May 01, 2011, 04:36:00 PM

Heres one Clay just sent:

AJaClay Adrian Clayborn
So I'm moving to tampa! Who's gonna teach me how to swim lol #bucnation #teamclayborn

^ This man is pumped!!

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#16 : May 01, 2011, 04:37:12 PM

LOL... forwarded that tweet to Chev a lil while ago, he said "we better get some floaties for his big ass"

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

nybuccguy

Pro Bowler
#17 : May 01, 2011, 04:37:49 PM

Heres one Clay just sent:

AJaClay Adrian Clayborn
So I'm moving to tampa! Who's gonna teach me how to swim lol #bucnation #teamclayborn

^ This man is pumped!!

Can you swim with erbs palsy?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#18 : May 01, 2011, 05:05:44 PM

ahmadblack35 Ahmad Black
Lol I guess in college football u dont have to be good at all..just play sorry and run a good 40, that's all that matters lol
28 Apr

ahmadblack35 Ahmad Black
Haha I think it's funny I keep hearing I'm too short to play in the NFL but I had the highest vertical among the safeties..crazy huh smh
28 Apr

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Ramonb

Pro Bowler

#19 : May 01, 2011, 05:35:42 PM

Not everyone loved our draft.

worst draft ever-I hate it

-@StylesG

This draft made me ill

-@M.Bennett

I loved the 1st 2 picks but that 3rd one sucked

-@BarrettRuud

a safety what they need a safety 4? that pik made me drop my bong

-@TanardPuffPuffPass
Awesome

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#20 : May 01, 2011, 05:38:52 PM

ahmadblack35 Ahmad Black
Lol I guess in college football u dont have to be good at all..just play sorry and run a good 40, that's all that matters lol
28 Apr

ahmadblack35 Ahmad Black
Haha I think it's funny I keep hearing I'm too short to play in the NFL but I had the highest vertical among the safeties..crazy huh smh
28 Apr
awesome stuff

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#21 : May 01, 2011, 05:47:43 PM

The thing that I love about the Bucs is that they are all so young! I can only imagine how much of a BLAST it would be to be part of this team. How awesome is it to see all of these guys communicating with each other? They are all gonna be like family for the next 5-10 years.

That is what excites me the most. Having watched the last generation of Buc greats grow up to be Superbowl champs and future HOFers, I didn't think we'd see anything like that again..... definitely not under the former regime. But watching this accumulation of young talent is freakin spectacular..... and barring anything unforeseen, they'll be here for a while. And having Free as the leader of it all..... well, lets just say its an awesome time to be a Buc fan.
I have to agree with you here...Can wait to see it in action...OBD

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#22 : May 01, 2011, 05:59:56 PM

Mason Foster sounds educated.

JakeBucFan85

Rookie

#23 : May 01, 2011, 06:25:03 PM

ahmadblack35 Ahmad Black
28 Apr

ahmadblack35 Ahmad Black
28 Apr
awesome stuff

Nothing like a pissed off safety ready to jack you up or pick you off.

Cody can run stuff while Black ball hawks. Or Black can run stuff and Cody can ball hawk...Or Black and Cody can run stuff and both ball hawk.

Got to love the friggin options we got back there. Oh not to mention we still got Tanard and Larry Asante.

Loving our Safety position!!!

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#24 : May 01, 2011, 06:29:13 PM

Mason Foster sounds educated.
he's destined to be Java's favorite player. 

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#25 : May 01, 2011, 06:32:32 PM

ahmadblack35 Ahmad Black
28 Apr

ahmadblack35 Ahmad Black
28 Apr
awesome stuff

Nothing like a pissed off safety ready to jack you up or pick you off.

Cody can run stuff while Black ball hawks. Or Black can run stuff and Cody can ball hawk...Or Black and Cody can run stuff and both ball hawk.

Got to love the friggin options we got back there. Oh not to mention we still got Tanard and Larry Asante.

Loving our Safety position!!!

Ahmad doesnt have the build, doesnt have the speed, but he is GD FOOTBALL PLAYER  !!!!!!

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

JakeBucFan85

Rookie

#26 : May 01, 2011, 06:56:01 PM

People said the same thing about Cody Grimm. I think I would take a Cody Grimm player over an athletic freak anyday. At the end of the day, its not about whose the best athlete, its about whose the best Football player.

docbravo

Pro Bowler

#27 : May 01, 2011, 07:20:58 PM

People said the same thing about Cody Grimm. I think I would take a Cody Grimm player over an athletic freak anyday. At the end of the day, its not about whose the best athlete, its about whose the best Football player.

YUP!

Cody Grimm > Sabby "Feel My Belly"

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#28 : May 01, 2011, 07:26:54 PM

ahmadblack35 Ahmad Black
28 Apr

ahmadblack35 Ahmad Black
28 Apr

I believe thats called having a chip on your shoulder. Love it.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#29 : May 01, 2011, 08:07:39 PM

AJaClay Adrian Clayborn
Rude people in the airport today! Calm down! It's ok! Life is good! I'm playing for the Bucs!
2 hours ago

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Our Draftees Communicating on Twitter « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools