Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: President Obama to make an announcement in 30 mins. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
« #75 : May 02, 2011, 10:14:49 AM »

Sources tell ABC News he was buried at sea in accordance with Islamic law.

This "he" is referring to Bin Laden?

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #76 : May 02, 2011, 10:35:09 AM »

Yes.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

« #77 : May 02, 2011, 11:02:36 AM »

Like this post on AJC:

"The death of Usama Bin Laden is not because of the fool who used to sit in the Oval Office or the fool sitting there now, nor is it because of all the cry baby bedwetters that were screaming ” bring the troops home now”. It is in SPITE of them. Our BRAVE men and women in uniform had a job to do and they did it, let’s not forget that some gave all to get the troops to the point they could take that muslim terrorist leader out. I’ll bet today, you don’t hear them standing around saying I did this and I did that as the pretender in chief did last night. If you pass a soldier today, stop them and tell them “Thank You and Job Well Done”. To them this was not political it was personal."

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
« #78 : May 02, 2011, 12:37:15 PM »

Wow, that must have been tough for you to praise our Soldiers - the same Soldiers that you've been critically posting about for months.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
« #79 : May 02, 2011, 12:39:03 PM »

Yes.

That's disappointing.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

« #80 : May 02, 2011, 12:40:03 PM »

Wow, that must have been tough for you to praise our Soldiers - the same Soldiers that you've been critically posting about for months.
Keep looking, you'll find that missing chromosome someday.

www.Atlbucs.com

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

« #81 : May 02, 2011, 01:28:18 PM »

Forgot to get this on my last post - please feel free to use whenever necessary.

www.Atlbucs.com

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

« #82 : May 02, 2011, 01:40:57 PM »

Like this post on AJC:

"The death of Usama Bin Laden is not because of the fool who used to sit in the Oval Office or the fool sitting there now, nor is it because of all the cry baby bedwetters that were screaming ” bring the troops home now”. It is in SPITE of them. Our BRAVE men and women in uniform had a job to do and they did it, let’s not forget that some gave all to get the troops to the point they could take that muslim terrorist leader out. I’ll bet today, you don’t hear them standing around saying I did this and I did that as the pretender in chief did last night. If you pass a soldier today, stop them and tell them “Thank You and Job Well Done”. To them this was not political it was personal."

President Obama praised the anonymous heroes who tracked and killed Osama bin Laden, the most wanted terrorist in the world, saying, "we are fortunate to have Americans who dedicate their lives" to defending our country.

"We may not always know their names, we may not always know their stories, but they are always there on the front lines of freedom and we are truly blessed," Obama said in a White House ceremony to honor Medal of Honor winners.

The force that swooped down on bin Laden has been identified as SEAL Team Six of the "Naval Special Warfare Development Group."

"As commander-in-chief, I could not be prouder of our men and women in uniform," the president said. "That is true now in today's wars, and it has been true in all of our wars and it is why we are here today."

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/president-obama-praises-troops-killed-osama-bin-laden/story?id=13507836

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

nybuccguy

Pro Bowler
« #83 : May 02, 2011, 04:18:25 PM »

acacius

Hall of Famer

« #84 : May 02, 2011, 04:57:01 PM »

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
« #85 : May 03, 2011, 03:52:56 PM »

Very good.
  Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: President Obama to make an announcement in 30 mins. « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools