Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Winners and losers for the Bucs « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Hate

Hall of Famer
#15 : May 03, 2011, 12:43:53 AM

The NFL's personal conduct policy is still in effect during the lockout so I guarantee you he will be dealt with I am sure.

^^^^ This, is correct.

NFLPA will fight these, and fight them hard. Players arent under contract during the lockout. That means the NFL would be trying to punish guys for a conduct code when they werent even employed by the NFL. A very sticky situation for the NFL as it would be violating labor laws.

It would be like having a contract with a company, having it voided, then getting into trouble. Then the company says lets re-issue that contract and then punish you for what you did while you werent employed by us. I honestly dont think these suspensions will hold up(if there are any).....especially if any of them bring lawyers into the fold.

I fully agree!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#16 : May 03, 2011, 12:55:41 AM

Question: where has it been stated that Foster will be playing MLB?

THIS This and more this.

Holder apparently pulled this notion out of mid air.

Neither Dom nor Morris explicitly stated he will play MLB.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Winners and losers for the Bucs « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools