Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bin Laden Photo Released « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#60 : May 05, 2011, 01:13:43 PM

Looks like the White House tried to make this thing bigger than it really was. And if this story is true, it sounds like Bin Laden never fired a weapon and posed no threat.

Who gives a shat? I don't, they iced his arse.

Good

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#61 : May 05, 2011, 04:35:27 PM

If you dont care if the government lies to you, that's your business. But some people do care. And some people do care if the US broke international laws.

What if the Brits or Russians or any country sent special forces into a house on American soil, without our permission, and killed people that were unarmed? We would be screaming!

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#62 : May 05, 2011, 04:46:06 PM

What if the Brits or Russians or any country sent special forces into a house on American soil, without our permission, and killed people that were unarmed? We would be screaming!

Honestly, if that guy is an international terrorist that we were apparently harboring - I can't say I would blame that other country for coming after the scumbag.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#63 : May 05, 2011, 04:54:40 PM

If you dont care if the government lies to you, that's your business. But some people do care. And some people do care if the US broke international laws.

So you advocate that our gov't should have asked for permission and alerted the world that it planned on .,.......

Nevermind, you're not worth the effort.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#64 : May 05, 2011, 06:50:46 PM

Dude you are constantly a drama queen about everything.

Calm down, we would know and work with our allies if in fact someone was living on this soil. Are you honestly going to back Pakistan in this? Dude was a mile from one of their bases for 5 freakin years. Thank gawd we didn't tell them anything before storming that place.

If we did tell them Bin Laden would conveniently be at the local terrorist bingo game the precise moment the seals dropped in.  Hmmmmmmm

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#65 : May 05, 2011, 08:11:26 PM

Dude was a mile from one of their bases for 5 freakin years. Thank gawd we didn't tell them anything before storming that place.

It wasn't just any 'ole Military base, either.  Almost our like West Point.

There is no way their gov't is that imcompetent that they didn't know one of the biggest terrorists in the world, if not the biggest, was living behind fortress with 8 foot high walls and barbed wire fencing.  The place was far from being incon**CENSORED**uous.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#66 : May 05, 2011, 08:33:27 PM

There is no way their gov't is that imcompetent that they didn't know one of the biggest terrorists in the world, if not the biggest, was living behind fortress with 8 foot high walls and barbed wire fencing.  The place was far from being incon**CENSORED**uous.

And what a perfect place to hide out. We thought these were our allies the last place to look would be 1 mile from a prominent base. Give me a break, if this is a trial Pakistan would be screwed. Any attorney would tear that apart.

grotesktruth

Starter

#67 : May 05, 2011, 10:58:30 PM

Man, I want to see this photo

So do all the al-queda recruiters
I'm not disagreeing with the decision to not release them. I just, personally, would like to see the picture. Hell, I want to see that live stream from that SEALs helmet cam.

Not because I don't believe he is dead. I'm sure he is. I just would find it fascinating.

Obviously I'll never see that video though.

life isn't a modern warfare or medal of honor... your thoughts are appalling.

Col. Klink

Pro Bowler

#68 : May 06, 2011, 12:36:17 AM

For God's sake, stop this holier than thou attitude that is total bullcrap ... If a Republican administration had pulled this off, you'd have no problem with it at all.

Col. Klink

Pro Bowler

#69 : May 06, 2011, 12:39:23 AM

Honestly, if that guy is an international terrorist that we were apparently harboring - I can't say I would blame that other country for coming after the scumbag.

I honestly don't understand how one couldn't be of this opinion ...

Hate

Hall of Famer
#70 : May 06, 2011, 04:27:02 PM

And if this story is true, it sounds like Bin Laden never fired a weapon and posed no threat.

Who the hell cares whether the bastard fired a weapon or "posed a threat"?

-------------------------------------------------------

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#71 : May 06, 2011, 06:15:50 PM

And what a perfect place to hide out. We thought these were our allies the last place to look would be 1 mile from a prominent base. Give me a break, if this is a trial Pakistan would be screwed. Any attorney would tear that apart.

The old saying is that the best place to hide something is in plain sight.
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bin Laden Photo Released « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools