Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Highlights Galore!!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#15 : May 05, 2011, 12:05:10 AM

FreeWill

Starter

#16 : May 05, 2011, 12:19:39 AM

K2 doesn't get enough credit. Those highlights are SICK!

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#17 : May 05, 2011, 12:20:56 AM

K2 doesn't get enough credit. Those highlights are SICK!

I honestly think getting K2 involved is the best thing for the offense. It definitely spreads it open and makes it more affective.

BuccaneerJosh

Rookie
#18 : May 05, 2011, 12:26:15 AM

Can't wait to see what our d-line is going to be like. I think McCoy will show why we took him so high last year with Price back healthy. Add Bowers and Clayborne. The potential is scary.

MUSSO

Rookie

#19 : May 05, 2011, 12:28:23 AM

I miss Tanard.

me too he is such talented pot-head, would love to see him again on this team but highly doubted

bucinnj

Hall of Famer

#20 : May 06, 2011, 12:01:14 AM

I was really interested in seeing Bradford, hearing how he was a lot like Blount. Did you guy's notice the massive holes usc O-line was opening, you could have driven a semi through them. I wanted to see him really drag a pile of defender's and I didnt. He does seem a tad bit faster than blount, and had a few nice stiff arms. But im not super excited about him. Good pick up later in the draft though. watching freeman, william's, and winslow just gives ya goosebump's. ::) I guess it's time for the bandwagon to gas up and get a oil change cuz it's about to be hauling a lot of weight. Go Bucs

I guess we'll have to wait and see with Bradford.  On the bright side, I like that we added another tough, physical runner.  This kid isn't afraid to go through defenders which is something this team needs to do more of.  Blount started a nice trend last year and it would be nice to see Bradford wearing out defenders in that 4th quarter Florida heat.  Plus, he doesn't seem to play with boundaries.  I like that he rarely goes out of bounds on his own.  He's going to use every inch of that green.

Turn the page.

flash_kiley

Second String

#21 : May 06, 2011, 10:26:08 AM

Great post JDub. Out of all of the videos, the one I was the most excited about is Anthony Gaitor. I know I know he is too small, he played against sub-par competition, blah blah blah. Watching him play football was fun. He is a gambler with good insticts, and isn't afraid of sticking his nose on a running back's chest plate or blitzing off the edge. He has the potential to be an above average zone corner. Hmm...let's see he is fiesty, small, good insticts, a leader, good tackler. Sound a lot like a certain Buc that wears a number somewhere between 19 and 21.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#22 : May 06, 2011, 11:20:26 AM

Adrian Peterson who?

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#23 : May 06, 2011, 12:00:59 PM

Great post JDub. Out of all of the videos, the one I was the most excited about is Anthony Gaitor. I know I know he is too small.....

I keep hearing this but it really is a misconception. I could make a list of 20-30 of the top CBs of the decade and that are/were between 180-190lbd and 5'10" or 5'11"  Everyone seems to think to be a great CB you have to be like 6'1" 210lbs like Talib or Aso, but they are actually the exception. I am just as excited about Gaitor as I am am any of our other picks. He has all the things you listed going for him, and I really don't think size is an issue.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#24 : May 06, 2011, 12:09:46 PM

Here's a few just to make the point :p

Asante Samuels 5'10" 185lbs
Jonathan Jospeh 5'11" 190lbs
Dunta Robinson 5'10 182lbs
Darrell Revis 5'11" 196lbs
Cortlen Finnegan 5'10" 186lbd
DeAndelo Hall 5'10" 190lbs
Richard Marshall 5'10" 186lbs
Antoine Winfield  5'9" 180lbs
Brent Grimes 5'9" 180lbs
Ronde Barber 5'10" 185lbs
Devin McCourty 5'10" 190lbs

Obviously it wouldn't hurt Gaitor to put on a little more muscle mass, and I'm sure he and Ahmad Black both will, but at 5'10" 180lbs Gaitor is just fine.

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#25 : May 06, 2011, 02:28:24 PM

First off thanks for the awesome videos.

A couple comments. Grimm is an incredible tackler and watching the Benn highlights(wasn't he supposed to be a bust...lol) that CB for Houston was released the day after Benn torched him for two TD's.

I really like the makeup of our team. In just a few short years they have gone from a team with no identity to a tough, hardcore bunch of physical players(not counting the Oline) who are young, and hungry for success. The future is so bright here........

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#26 : May 07, 2011, 01:15:59 PM

http://draftbreakdown.com/scouting-report-mason-foster

http://draftbreakdown.com/scouting-report-daquan-bowers

http://draftbreakdown.com/scouting-report-adrian-clayborn

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius

4bucs

Hall of Famer
#27 : May 08, 2011, 12:14:31 AM

jdouble thank god for you and yuckaneers .......right now without posters like the both of you this site is nothing.....pure garbage......you 2 make the board more intresting then anybody on PR.......thats sad but true......since the draft they gave us very very little ......its disgusting.

flash_kiley

Second String

#28 : May 08, 2011, 11:36:31 AM

Great post JDub. Out of all of the videos, the one I was the most excited about is Anthony Gaitor. I know I know he is too small.....

I keep hearing this but it really is a misconception. I could make a list of 20-30 of the top CBs of the decade and that are/were between 180-190lbd and 5'10" or 5'11"  Everyone seems to think to be a great CB you have to be like 6'1" 210lbs like Talib or Aso, but they are actually the exception. I am just as excited about Gaitor as I am am any of our other picks. He has all the things you listed going for him, and I really don't think size is an issue.

Wow! Reading that got me pumped. I hope he blows up. To think, Dom may have snagged our two starting corners in the 7th round! Dude is a thief. :)

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#29 : May 08, 2011, 11:45:27 AM

I think Raheem is confident that he can find average DBs late in the draft that have certain attributes, and then coach them up to be very good football players. So far he appears to know what he is doing. I have a feeling Raheem watches way more DB tape before the draft than any other position. He probably has 4 or 5 guys each draft that he really likes but are projected to go late. I think he was ecstatic to get Ahmad Black and Anthony Gaitor in the 5th and 7th.

With the Talib situation I wouldn't be surprised if there is another gem or two he has his eye on that went undrafted. I'll be looking to see what undrafted DBs we sign when free agency starts up.
: May 08, 2011, 11:47:08 AM JDouble

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Highlights Galore!!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools