Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Davin Joseph is pretty damn good « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

AJ Burnett

Rookie

#30 : May 05, 2011, 02:25:49 AM

http://www.nfl.com/videos/tampa-bay-buccaneers/09000d5d81aa7e9a/QB-Freeman-to-TE-Winslow-40-yd-pass

he looked incredibly good here i think hes a future hofer

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#31 : May 05, 2011, 03:16:46 AM

To me the dude looks totally gassed coming off the field sometimes.  What that means I am not sure.   Out of shape?   Giving his all?  Getting manhandled?   I  dunno.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#32 : May 05, 2011, 03:56:48 AM

i think Davin Joseph's a future hofer

For sure.   Gruden coached him up to be all he could be.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#33 : May 05, 2011, 04:54:31 AM

Too bad he couldn't do that for Trueblood. Joseph has been a decent pick and probably the best pick he's ever made. And that isn't saying much considering the great "Future HOF" in Joseph has ONE pro bowl alternate under his resume. Dude has LONG ways to go. Paul Gruber is the only HOF worth OL this team has ever had. Joseph hasn't proven to be as good as Gruber at any point in time of his career.

BucFanOcala1

Second String

#34 : July 04, 2011, 09:46:05 AM

Just watching some blount highlites and noticed that Davin destroys blockers and most of the time goes into the second level destroying linebackers...Hardman did not outplay davin,allthough he did play well..
Davin Joseph is a beast.He needs to be more consistent but he is better then average...

Blount highlights.   

BucFanOcala1

Second String

#35 : July 04, 2011, 09:52:15 AM

Watch Davin pull at 1;20 against the rams.

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer

#36 : July 04, 2011, 09:59:42 AM

Noticed number 19 doing some fair down field blocking which surprised me.  And #17 whoever that is,

BucFanOcala1

Second String

#37 : July 04, 2011, 10:04:59 AM

Thats what Mike williams does he just a natural born baller...And yeah number 17 (arrelious benn) was not bad for a rookie either..

Benn I think will be a pretty good possesion type reciever ..Not the fastest guy in the league but strong as hell...Good YAC  so far..

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#38 : July 04, 2011, 10:05:49 AM

Blount still had to run through Joseph's man's tackle.  That isn't a good thing.

freddy

Hall of Famer

#39 : July 04, 2011, 10:31:38 AM

Blount still had to run through Joseph's man's tackle.  That isn't a good thing.

LOL Davin drives the guy almost 10 yards down field before he finally reaches out in a desperate lunging attempt to stop Blount. And in the world according to Biggs, thats not a good block? But I notice you also failed to mention how Blount had to run closer to Davin's man because of the Ram bearing down the line at him, collapsing the hole. You know, the one with Zuttah, one of your love children, chasing behind him after he totally whiffed on his block, lol. I wonder how your precious paid for yet still worthless stat site graded both of them on that play?  Zuttah is the one "not good" nub cake, Davin was a beast on that play. But for you, I guess Davin has to block all 11 defenders by himself. You are such an idiot Biggs, calling that a "not good" block just shows your arrogant ignorance.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#40 : July 04, 2011, 10:46:14 AM

LOL Davin drives the guy almost 10 yards down field before he finally reaches out in a desperate lunging attempt to stop Blount.

Geezus, I'm amazed at the lack of understanding some folks have at evaluating OL plays.

Joseph's defender get's his hands on Blount not more than a yard passed the LOS (1:24) and Blount proceeds to run with that defenders hands on him for the next 6-7 yards.  Joseph didn't blow his block, but it wasn't a good one by most anyone's standards.

But I notice you also failed to mention how Blount had to run closer to Davin's man because of the Ram bearing down the line at him, collapsing the hole. You know, the one with Zuttah, one of your love children, chasing behind him after he totally whiffed on his block, lol. I wonder how your precious paid for yet still worthless stat site graded both of them on that play?

Zuttah definitely blew his block.  I didn't bring it up because this thread isn't about Zuttah, nor did the poster use this play as an example of how good Zuttah is.  I don't give a crap about any of these guys personally, and evidently you do.  Maybe that's why your evaluation skills suck so bad whenever Joseph is mentioned.  It appears very personal for you - cousin, brother, friend, or lover perhaps.

Davin was a beast on that play.

You've confirmed you credibility score of zero.
: July 04, 2011, 10:48:26 AM Biggs3535

freddy

Hall of Famer

#41 : July 04, 2011, 10:53:40 AM

Geezus, I'm amazed at the lack of understanding some folks have at evaluating OL plays.

No kidding, and that explains why you pay a website to try and get a clue as to what is really going on. The rest of us use common sense and a few actually use experience. No worries though, that is a pretty website you pay to give you your opinions and thoughts.

BucFanOcala1

Second String

#42 : July 04, 2011, 11:28:12 AM

And taking a closer look you will notice Lee enforces the edge  pretty good along with Davin..Blount seems to always follow through davins blocks (B gap)...

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#43 : July 04, 2011, 11:43:20 AM

No kidding, and that explains why you pay a website to try and get a clue as to what is really going on. The rest of us use common sense and a few actually use experience. No worries though, that is a pretty website you pay to give you your opinions and thoughts.

I'm guessing you re-watched the play and realized your analysis of "Davin drives the guy almost 10 yards down field before he finally reaches out in a desperate lunging attempt to stop Blount" was complete horsecrap, since the defender was touching Blount within 2 yards of the LOS.

If you need any more help seeing the blatantly obvious, just ask.

freddy

Hall of Famer

#44 : July 04, 2011, 12:14:37 PM

"since the defender was touching Blount within 2 yards of the LOS."

Really, that's the best you can do? He was "touching" him after two yards? LOL! This isn't flag football Paris.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Davin Joseph is pretty damn good « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools