Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Islamophobia - Muslim Clerics Kicked Off U.S. flight « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

Col. Klink

Pro Bowler

#90 : May 20, 2011, 09:38:45 AM

Now what if the Pilot was Muslim??

Hopefully, the airline has built a statue to his awesomeness ...

Col. Klink

Pro Bowler

#91 : May 20, 2011, 09:42:19 AM

He said what he believed, he stood up for what he believed was right, and he acted on what he believed was right.

Who are you to force your morality on him?

So if I was a pilot and had little boys on the plane, you'd have no problem with me throwing off the three Catholic priests sitting in first class ...

spartan

Hall of Famer
#92 : May 20, 2011, 11:58:50 AM

He said what he believed, he stood up for what he believed was right, and he acted on what he believed was right.

So if I was a pilot and had little boys on the plane, you'd have no problem with me throwing off the three Catholic priests sitting in first class ...

You would have to join the queue, I would already be in their face wanting to know why the hell they were in first class!!

Col. Klink

Pro Bowler

#93 : May 20, 2011, 04:47:01 PM

You would have to join the queue, I would already be in their face wanting to know why the hell they were in first class!!

LOL ..... nice.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#94 : May 20, 2011, 09:12:17 PM

You guys never heard of upgrades????

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

spartan

Hall of Famer
#95 : May 21, 2011, 12:25:59 AM

Ever heard of charity where you can donate your miles? Even if you are a priest that bounces around like a ping pong ball, which I am thinking is far and few between,  I'm thinking humility is a good thing.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#96 : May 21, 2011, 09:04:27 AM

Ever heard of charity where you can donate your miles?
No, is the really an option? 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

spartan

Hall of Famer
#97 : May 21, 2011, 11:15:19 AM

Ever heard of charity where you can donate your miles?
No, is the really an option?

Yes, lots of them. Just google "donate sky miles" and there will be a plethora of folks more than willing to alleviate you of your burdensome upgrades :)

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#98 : May 21, 2011, 12:58:29 PM

didn't know that - and the upgrades aren't burdensome ... lol

#99 : June 28, 2011, 01:51:28 PM

Can't blame him (the pilot)-Muslims caused a lot of trouble for our ccountry as terrorists, and we're currently fighting Muslims in a war in Afghanistan. millions of Muslms In the world hate us, and would like to do harm to innocent Americans.

Give me one reason why I shouldn't report you right now. This is the most disgusting and offensive comment I have ever heard. America is suppoused to be the land of the free, but thanks to jerks like this, we are a contradtictory country. I wonder what you think of homosexuals? Do you think they are sinful and should all be forced against their will?

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#100 : June 28, 2011, 07:18:50 PM

what do homosexuals have to do with our war on terrorism, java?
: June 28, 2011, 07:21:15 PM morgan

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#101 : June 28, 2011, 07:30:32 PM

what do homosexuals have to do with terrorism, java?

Homosexual Terrorism: Attacking Little Old Ladies and Disrupting Church Services

http://makeitso57.wordpress.com/2008/11/13/homosexual-terrorism-attacking-little-old-ladies-and-disrupting-church-services/

Now you know.
: June 28, 2011, 07:32:07 PM Illuminator

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#102 : June 29, 2011, 06:23:00 PM

Overstatement.

#103 : June 30, 2011, 04:03:19 PM

what do homosexuals have to do with our war on terrorism, java?

What I meant was that they are a minority that are facing severe discrimination, like Muslims.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#104 : July 01, 2011, 07:58:13 AM

red herring
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Islamophobia - Muslim Clerics Kicked Off U.S. flight « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools