Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bowers is "done"? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#120 : May 10, 2011, 04:06:24 PM

This just in, Derrick Brooks is too small to play linebacker and Warren Sapp will be a bust because of drug habit concerns.

We now return to the trolling already in progress.

Sapp fell in the draft because of smoking pot. He didnt fall because he had a potentially career-ending knee injury.

Can we PLEASE keep the comparisons to apples to apples?

So you dont agree with the pick in the second. Who would you have picked over Bowers?

JM2

Pro Bowler

#121 : May 10, 2011, 04:09:08 PM

Concerns = Concerns. Get over it. My comparisons are as valid as any others.

And with the first pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Teddy Bridgewater, Quarterback, Louisville.

acacius

Hall of Famer

#122 : May 10, 2011, 05:14:44 PM

Man, what were the Rams thinking drafting Bradford last year after he injured his throwing shoulder not once, but twice?  Sure, the doctors gave him good report, but the Rams had far too many holes to be taking a risk like that.

amirite?

docbravo

Pro Bowler

#123 : May 10, 2011, 05:32:12 PM

This just in, Derrick Brooks is too small to play linebacker and Warren Sapp will be a bust because of drug habit concerns.

We now return to the trolling already in progress.

Sapp fell in the draft because of smoking pot. He didnt fall because he had a potentially career-ending knee injury.

Can we PLEASE keep the comparisons to apples to apples?

So can we compare who you would have picked in the 2nd round vs. who the Bucs actually selected?

Is that Apples to Apples enough for u?

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#124 : May 10, 2011, 06:38:13 PM

Cyberdude has ran from that question for 2 weeks.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

barrister01

Practice Squad

#125 : May 10, 2011, 07:38:37 PM

I have followed this board for a long time and I am finally compelled to join the fray (and worried that it will be an addiction) but:

why do we continue to respond to cyber?  He is clearly a young man who doesn't have a whole lot going on in his life.  This is his form of attention, and he doesn't believe what he is writing, rather he is just writing it for a response. 

Until he says who this "long term starter" would be, please do not address him.  It truly is a waste of valuable rescources. 

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#126 : May 10, 2011, 08:06:09 PM

at least it's entertainment...   and it's easy pickins'...

/hi jack.

Back to Bowers Knee?   (probably not)

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bowers is "done"? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools