Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dan Fouts....."The Buccaneers are a team you have to keep your eye on" « previous next »
Page: 1 2

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#15 : May 10, 2011, 12:25:15 AM

Teams are going to be ready for us.   I'm sure they'll try to punch us in the mouth.     

Fortunately, we're building a team that will punch back on both sides of the ball.... and that excites the hell outta me.

Right on brotha.  I like the big azz RB's for sure. No more of the smurf backs hopefully.  Big azz QB, bringing in bigger linemen,  good stuff.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#16 : May 10, 2011, 03:11:56 AM

Let's wait til the MNF match up this year against the Colts. Young gun-Freeman vs Aging Vet-Manning. That's going to be fun to watch.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dan Fouts....."The Buccaneers are a team you have to keep your eye on" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools