Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Magee cited for marijuana « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5

GameTime

Hall of Famer
: May 09, 2011, 09:40:33 PM

when will these guys learn?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#1 : May 09, 2011, 09:43:55 PM

Not again.

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#2 : May 09, 2011, 09:46:29 PM

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/sports/2011/may/241876/Breaking-News:--Bucs-DE-Alex-Magee-cited-on-drug-charge

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#3 : May 09, 2011, 09:51:00 PM

he may have just saved Kyle Moores roster spot. lol. This lockout is causing all sorts of havoc. That got to be player #87 to get in trouble this extended offseason

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#4 : May 09, 2011, 09:51:47 PM

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#5 : May 09, 2011, 09:54:50 PM

he may have just saved Kyle Moores roster spot. lol. This lockout is causing all sorts of havoc. That got to be player #87 to get in trouble this extended offseason

Dude you read my mind it definitely helps Crowder and maybe even George Johnson.

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#6 : May 09, 2011, 10:31:26 PM

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.....P!!!

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#7 : May 09, 2011, 11:00:23 PM

The Bucs are RAPIDLY gaining a rep as a team full of "problem childs".  When some of my friends start talking about the Tampa Bay Thugs, it is getting bad.

I am quite certain this will get him cut.  Unfortunate. 

It is no wonder the Bucs have accumulated a lot of team ca[tains.  I am sure he is sick of the morons that are cluttering this roster. 

To be honest, it is really sad for me as a fan to see all these problems arising from the team.  Pretty soon, we are going to be like the Bengals, in terms of rep.

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#8 : May 09, 2011, 11:03:44 PM

People who smoke pot are thugs?

Millions and millions of thugs world-wide.

Besides Talib, I don't recall any of the other incidents being violent.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#9 : May 09, 2011, 11:06:41 PM

People who smoke pot are thugs?

Millions and millions of thugs world-wide.

Besides Talib, I don't recall any of the other incidents being violent.

It doesn't matter.  It is a perception thing.

I don't smoke weed.  And I am not a pro athlete either.

These guys are friggin' idiots if they need to smoke so badly, that they are willing to piss away a **CENSORED**ton of jack.  Morons, thugs, whatever you want to call it, does it really matter?

And BTW, weed is illegal.  I have had more than one friend comment about the problems going on with the Bucs...

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#10 : May 09, 2011, 11:24:51 PM

At first I was all for keeping Tanard and Aqib, but this crap is getting outta hand now. Having up and coming stars getting in trouble and now the lower level guys? Its time to make an example out of a few people, just like when we purged the roster of old guys we need to do the same with these dumb arses!!! Tanard and Aqib are both good but did miss big parts of the season and the secondary didn't suffer that much. Magees snaps could be given to young development prospects like Wilson,Worthington and Johnson. I hope crap like this doesn't begin to affect things like the Bucs being considered for Hard knocks and other things that gives this team good pub!!

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#11 : May 09, 2011, 11:27:04 PM

I think this administration showed in the draft that we want High-callibur guys...i think he gets cut. we're trying to solve the issues right now, its just gonna take time to...hehe...WEED all the bad ones out!

(Im sorry, i had to.)

But i have faith we are trying to fix it...

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#12 : May 09, 2011, 11:27:47 PM

With the world we live in you can't do anything. People from EVERY walk of life smoke weed and everyone I have ever known has tried it. If this were the Jets, Cowboys, Packers, Steelers or another media favorite it wouldn't even be brought up. Unfortunately there are A LOT of Buccaneer haters that will pounce on anything.

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#13 : May 09, 2011, 11:39:25 PM

With the world we live in you can't do anything. People from EVERY walk of life smoke weed and everyone I have ever known has tried it. If this were the Jets, Cowboys, Packers, Steelers or another media favorite it wouldn't even be brought up. Unfortunately there are A LOT of Buccaneer haters that will pounce on anything.

I could careless about any of the teams you listed but my favorite team the "BUCS" has players,coaches and front office types having run ins with the law!!! Its beginning to be sad. Unfortunately the Buccaneers are giving the haters alot to pounce on!!!

michael89156

Hall of Famer

#14 : May 09, 2011, 11:43:04 PM

Boid has a point there. The national perception is pretty bad.  Ten Bucs arrested since Jan 2010?  That can't be right.

Another Buccaneer lands in hot water
Source:   PFT
Posted by Mike Florio on May 9, 2011, 10:39 PM EDT

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have become a quality team in a short period of time.  But they also have had a significant quantity of off-field incidents.

The latest comes from defensive end Alex Magee, who was arrested on Monday for possession of marijuana and for driving with an expired tag of greater than six months, according to Victoria Lim of Bright House Sports Network, via JoeBucsFan.com.

Magee was traded by the Chiefs to the Buccaneers in 2010.  Hes the tenth member of the organization to be arrested since January 10, 2010
]
: May 09, 2011, 11:50:46 PM michael89156
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Magee cited for marijuana « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools