Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Magee cited for marijuana « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#15 : May 09, 2011, 11:59:35 PM

Guess its time for a Logo change...

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#16 : May 10, 2011, 12:27:14 AM

The perception is that the Bucs are the next Bengals...that none of their guys can stay out of trouble. Coaching staff, front office, and players have all gotten busted in last few years. So there is some perception that Raheem and Dominik are not coming down hard enough on these guys.

Its enough that Dom had to go in front of the media last month to reiterate that there will be consequences.

But if this keeps up, the Glazers will start getting involved.

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#17 : May 10, 2011, 12:32:27 AM

I think Magee is the first one brought in under Rahminik to get in to trouble as a Buc. I could be mistaken.

Just a couple more drafts and this team will be filled with "Team Captain" choir boys, they're not going to be the next Bengals. Magee will get cut, just bring in someone else, he can be replaced.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#18 : May 10, 2011, 12:34:26 AM

Not a toker myself, but is it that big a deal?  Smoking a little hooch.  Didn't Stevens get busted with like a couple pounds or something.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#19 : May 10, 2011, 12:35:26 AM

Ya, and he was CUT.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#20 : May 10, 2011, 12:39:24 AM

Ya, and he was CUT.

I dont know if they cut this dude, at least not for the hooch.  Might cut him cause he sucks though, or to make an example out of him.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#21 : May 10, 2011, 12:42:47 AM

Dammit!!!

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#22 : May 10, 2011, 12:57:18 AM

Good job Magee, I'm proud of you.

A made man driving around East Kennedy, in broad daylight, in a Dodge Charger that has an expired tag of over 6 months all while carrying around illegal substances. Good thing they didn't check the trunk, Alex probably had a couple of dead bodies and weapons grade uranium.

red816

Rookie

#23 : May 10, 2011, 02:15:52 AM

I think he should get cut...Although it's not really fair since Talib and Tanard haven't been cut. But Magee's talent level isn't really worth the embarrassment or trouble he causes.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#24 : May 10, 2011, 02:32:28 AM

We're really making a case against appearing on Hard Knocks

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#25 : May 10, 2011, 02:44:52 AM

Good job Magee, I'm proud of you.

A made man driving around East Kennedy, in broad daylight, in a Dodge Charger that has an expired tag of over 6 months all while carrying around illegal substances. Good thing they didn't check the trunk, Alex probably had a couple of dead bodies and weapons grade uranium.

Expired tag? Ok the guys just dumb. He has the money to get a new tag on there.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#26 : May 10, 2011, 03:52:10 AM

Dam-it, don't get CAUGHT man...

On another note, don't understand the NFL MJ test.

IMO anything that IMPROVES play should be band. not a recreational drug.

...And yes, when LT hit the crackpipe it was a boost. So no one throw that one out there.

Shame guys like this get busted for pot (which stays in the system for 30 days) when guys could be doing cocaine (which last three days) all the time.

But I digress, it's not a crime if you don't get caught. However, with THAT kind of money at stake, it is pretty dumb to go out smoke & ride and get caught with the green. You're supposed to eat the evidence anyhow. This is just dumb. Most "thugs" aren't even that stupid. Honestly, if he's not dealing, and it was a small amount, why the heck didn't he eat it? I wonder if he had just a roach, or a "nickel" bag? I guess that might have made all the difference when he got stopped. Seeing how FL is a VERY anti-pot state, I can't believe they just let him go.

Must have been some damn good dro though. Hope it was worth it.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#27 : May 10, 2011, 03:54:28 AM

Guess its time for a Logo change...

Now that's funny as hell neighbor!

An just to add insult to injury, our RB happens to BE a Blount.  :P

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

watson

Hall of Famer
#28 : May 10, 2011, 04:01:46 AM

Instead of "Hard Knocks", maybe they should consider filming an episoe of "Cops" at One Buc Place.

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#29 : May 10, 2011, 04:35:23 AM

Can't do anything while the lockout is going.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Magee cited for marijuana « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools