Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Magee cited for marijuana « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#60 : May 13, 2011, 07:57:11 AM

someone is going to pay you 1/2 million (more or less) a year to do a job - for whatever reason the job requires one not consume chocolate syrup - ridiculous - yes.  would you take the 1/2 a million and give up the chocolate syrup?  it is that simple to me

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#61 : May 13, 2011, 08:33:07 AM

Good analogy. It would be an idiotic rule, but even more idiotic to break it and risk so much.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#62 : May 13, 2011, 09:27:56 AM

You raise the level of your teams behavior to meet the law if you want to be a champion.

champion of what?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#63 : May 13, 2011, 09:29:23 AM

someone is going to pay you 1/2 million (more or less) a year to do a job - for whatever reason the job requires one not consume chocolate syrup - ridiculous - yes.  would you take the 1/2 a million and give up the chocolate syrup?  it is that simple to me

wish it were that simple for athletes.

chrisras

Starter

#64 : May 13, 2011, 10:55:40 AM

You raise the level of your teams behavior to meet the law if you want to be a champion.

champion of what?

I'm talking about being champions in the community and the national football league. Smoking pot makes people lazy and uninspired.
: May 13, 2011, 10:59:30 AM chrisras

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#65 : May 13, 2011, 11:04:24 AM

I'm talking about being champions in the community and the national football league.

and how do these correlate?  adam hayward was our NFL community Man of the Year and we might not even re-sign him.

Smoking pot makes people lazy and uninspired.

what do you base this comment on?

germcanbuc

Pro Bowler
#66 : October 07, 2012, 05:23:17 PM

champion of what?

I'm talking about being champions in the community and the national football league. Smoking pot makes people lazy and uninspired.

No it doesnt. Lazy people are lazy irregardless of if they smoke or not. It depends on the strand as well (Sativa or Indica) as to how you get. One hits you in the face and knocks you, the other gets you up and running. As for the inspiration, I get way more inspired when Im writing a song if I have some THC (the chemical compound in marijuana that produces the high) in me. Ive said it before and Ill say it again, your weed laws down in the States are ridiculous. Cigarettes and alcohol are much more damaging to the user (and society) than smoking a joint is, and yet its the one thats illegal. Thats ludicrous.

Check out www.reverbnation.com/nickfreddy and follow me on twitter @nick_freddy

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#67 : October 07, 2012, 07:31:50 PM

Agreed. Would a lazy person reply to a year old thread? Hell no.

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Magee cited for marijuana « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools