Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Matt Ryan Organizes Falcon Workouts « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#15 : May 11, 2011, 09:45:22 AM

Matt Ryan is basically the good version of Brad Johnson (1997, 1999, 2002) every year.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#16 : May 11, 2011, 10:08:37 AM

Matt Ryan is basically the good version of Brad Johnson (1997, 1999, 2002) every year.

I agree. Which isn't what I want for the Bucs....but it's not a bad thing either.

Draft Aaron Donald

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#17 : May 11, 2011, 10:17:23 AM

I agree. Which isn't what I want for the Bucs....but it's not a bad thing either.
With the amount of uncertainty around the Freeman pick in 2009, I would have been ecstatic to get the good Brad Johnson for 12 years considering the possible downside could have been JP Losman or someone like that, but now I'm very happy to have a player with a higher upside and arguably better accomplishments already.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#18 : May 11, 2011, 10:34:35 AM

Pretty much agree with FRG and JDub on this one...I don't hate on him because he has been solid in leading his team but on the other hand, he's no Freesus!!

\"I seen his aura or whatever...I seen it...it\'s orange...\"
- Un-named source on Lovie Smith

Ramonb

Pro Bowler

#19 : May 11, 2011, 10:56:11 AM

^^^^^^^^^ Dude needs to get laid.....feel bad for him

Ha.   I just got laid an hour ago.    I live in Asia.   Getting laid is far from an issue.

Are you Asian?  I heard asian's have little...uhm,...well I guess that explains your attitude.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#20 : May 11, 2011, 11:00:40 AM

^^^^^^^^^ Dude needs to get laid.....feel bad for him

Ha.   I just got laid an hour ago.    I live in Asia.   Getting laid is far from an issue.

Are you Asian?  I heard asian's have little...uhm,...well I guess that explains your attitude.

He just buys the asian tranny hookers.

chrisras

Starter

#21 : May 11, 2011, 11:19:43 AM

I respect Matt Ryan's game but I would much rather have Josh Freeman. It's time for Freeman to get some respect in the national media. He's a good character kid with a great work ethic. He's big, strong, good pocket presence, good decision maker, with a cannon of an arm and ninja quick feet. We should be ok with this kid at the helm.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#22 : May 11, 2011, 11:28:19 AM

Matt Ryan is overrated.

His arm is average.

His mobility is mediocre.

His production is not worth the hype.  Espescially when you consider his run attack, his wideout, and the vet leadership.

And he has won nothing. 

Freeman is a second year stallion.  Has an absolute cannon for an arm.  Can make plays when his O-line busts apart, either with his legs, or with his arms.  And usually his eyes are looking around the field before he takes off...unless he has such a complete meltdown in front of him that he cannot do much of anything else.

He had a TD/INT ratio that was absurdly deliciously good.

He worked with rookies all over the place. 

He won ten games.

He has beaten Drew Brees twice in his home.

I think Free is going to have a nice career.

Matt Ryan will eventually get Falcons fans bored with his inability to win games without some controversial luck (has happened many times with him), and by his lack of big play ability.  He is not ICE by any means. 

I would take Free all day every day over Matt Ryan.  So would Falcon fans.

Noodle arm ryan is sooooo overrated it isn't funny. The guy throws 5 yrd hook routes all game long, folds under real pressure, and is simply turdish in his play.

He isn't a game-changer, he's a game manager. I would take 20 other QB's in the league over noodle.

Noodle can't hold Freeman's jock because Free5 is an actual game-changing QB.

What's funny is the failcants go from blunt smokin Vick who has a cannon and ridiculous mobility but can't win the big game. Now they have a non-mobile, noodle arm QB who can't win a big game and folds mentaly under pressure.

It's quite funny actually.

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#23 : May 12, 2011, 10:14:35 AM

Are you Asian?

No

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#24 : May 12, 2011, 05:08:07 PM

Asian? I'm pretty sure trolls live in tunnels under Norway.

Draft Aaron Donald

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Matt Ryan Organizes Falcon Workouts « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools