Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 666 The Mark of the Beast - we're not talking Iron Maiden here folks « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

« : May 12, 2011, 07:18:58 AM »

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+13&version=KJV

The mark of the beast is 666. The beast FORCES everyone (rich, poor, free, slave) to have the mark to buy or sell. Anyone that worships the mark will be burned with fire forever.

Analogy: the dollar bill is a mark (a particular design) used by the entire world in one form or another for all financial purposes. Nobody can buy or sell without it or its equivalent (check, credit, other currencies which relate back to the standard note - the world's reserve currency).

The dollar bill was designed by the secretary of agriculture under president Roosevelt (Henry Wallace) who was an occultist - into mystical secrets and such
http://www.greatseal.com/dollar/hawfdr.html
http://blogs.static.mentalfloss.com/blogs/archives/32057.html

As a Christian we know that these mystery religions are part of the "broad road that leads to destruction" as spoken by God's son and greatest prophet Jesus Christ, and is basically the framework for worshiping demons. Anyone who studies the occult is actually fleshing out the boundaries of Tartarus (the prison these unclean spirits have been placed in by God reserved with eternal bonds until the day of judgement -
http://bible.cc/jude/1-6.htm http://home.valornet.com/eldavis/Tartarus.html

The dollar bill has the great seal which itself has some insidious beginnings -
and it is emblazonned with flase demon gods and occultish symbols. Additionally it secretly contains 3 "hexagrams" if you will.
http://holywar.org/txt/dollar.html

IF THE DOLLAR BILL is the mark of the beast - then the United States is the Beast which was given its power by the dragon (the original serpent - the one called Satan and Devil). hmmmm
Additionally God ALLOWS this situation to exist because the nation affords His people the opportunity to find Him ~ although it is not an easy or simple task to be sure.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
« #1 : May 12, 2011, 07:33:01 AM »

Sepe would be interested in this one

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

« #2 : May 12, 2011, 07:52:09 AM »

I can't understand if anyone wouldn't be interested in this...

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

« #3 : May 12, 2011, 08:15:52 AM »

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

« #4 : May 12, 2011, 08:27:24 AM »

beardmcdoug

Pro Bowler

« #5 : May 12, 2011, 11:12:12 AM »

just curious, how old are you?

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
« #6 : May 12, 2011, 07:14:04 PM »

16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

last I checked dollar bills weren't tattooed on our hands or foreheads.

And all those videos are about the one dollar bill. Soon to be a moot thing, as its value and use will be like a penny's. The single is soon to be extinct, when it will take a twenty just to buy a loaf of bread or a gallon of gas. Who is going to carry around thick wads of ones anyway.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
« #7 : May 12, 2011, 07:38:56 PM »

I can't understand...
That would have been a great stopping point - you would likely have gotten a consensus.  :-*

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

« #8 : May 12, 2011, 07:43:31 PM »

I understand.

THE PURITANICAL COMPULSIVE

As originally emphasized by analytic authors (e.g., Rado, 1959) and later expanded by object-relations and interpersonal theorists, all compulsives experience a deep ambivalence between obedience and defiance, which they resolve through sublimation, reaction formation, and displacement. Those who sublimate this conflict seem more normal, those who displace their aggression seem more forceful, and those who react strongly against their internal anger become self-righteous. W. Reich (1933) wrote that over the course of development, each person’s defensive operations settle into a defensive style that armors him or her against the world. Using Reich’s metaphor, we might say that the drives  and  impulses  lurking  within puritanical compulsives  are  so  strong,  yet  so strongly reacted against, that these individuals seek the armor of God’s righteousness to purify, transform, and contain them. Most feel the persistent press of irrational and repugnant aggressive and sexual drives and adopt an ascetic and austere lifestyle to prohibit their dark impulses and fantasies.

All variants of the compulsive pattern experience a conflict between obedience and defiance on some level, but the puritanical variant experiences this much more intensely than any other. Though sharing aspects of zealous defensiveness and guardedness with the paranoid, the puritanical subtype presents as an exaggeration of the basic compulsive pattern. Their hostility, then, is also greater and more likely to be vented through vicious displacements, which usually identify a common enemy or seek to scapegoat the weak. Dichotomous thinking reinforces these urges: In their mind, the world is composed of the all good and the all bad, us versus them, the justified and the unjust, the saved and the sinners, along with the saints (i.e., the compulsives themselves).

Naturally  reviled  by  perceived  moral  laxity,  puritanicals  use  their  wrath  as a “vengeful sword” of righteousness bestowed with a sacred mandate to dispel sin and iniquity. Most are pleased to be this instrument through which justice is administered. In fact, puritanicals naturally gravitate toward radical fundamentalism, as the literalism inherent in such beliefs creates a clear picture, not only of who deserves punishment, but who deserves absolute punishment. Thus, injustice is made just and they are free of any residual guilt. Many of these puritanical compulsives secretly enjoy punishing others, as they are strengthened by this judgment of their superego.

People respond in very diverse ways to such a personality. A large part of our society admires the seeming combination of strength and purity that such individuals project. Moreover, puritanical compulsives are not limited to religious dogma. Over the course of history, and even in current politics, they have been an influential force in stirring nationalistic fervor. On a smaller scale, they can be found in virtually any institution, large or small, assuming the mantle of righteousness, preaching the transgressions of their associates, and demanding purges. In fact, excessive interpersonal control may be geared toward eliciting behaviors of defiance from others, so that the enemy can be uncloaked. Some succeed in their pursuit, but eventually, most come to view them as harsh, demanding, abrasive, irritating, and prudish. Some are simply exceptionally straitlaced. Here, the function of the straight and narrow path is transparent, intended to contain and civilize drives that otherwise would be almost uncontrollably intense.

From 'Personality Disorders In Modern Life' By Théodore Millon

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

« #9 : May 12, 2011, 08:50:30 PM »

funny how all the comments here are ignorant and condescending remarks made as a personal attack against me.

John, guess Ill speak to you on this since you are the only one debating the issue.
The mark on your forehead or right hand - true nobody has the dollar stamped on there, but the united states isn't a real beast either and the devil is not a real dragon. So some things are illustative and must be accepted as such. I still see there are too many succintly fitting peices to this puzzle to dismiss it because of the forehead and right hand issue.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
« #10 : May 12, 2011, 09:07:27 PM »

Funny how when one shows up and post in an ignorant and condescending manner ... well surely you get it.  Here, I type slowly so as not to lose you.  If you act like an ass folks will respond in kind.  Good?

And JG? isn't debating you - he was making a joke - sort of. 

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

« #11 : May 12, 2011, 09:15:58 PM »

wow - u been trollin' me ever since that sepe fellow was banned. wanna get something off your birdchest dbuc?

SepeBucs

Hall of Famer

« #12 : May 12, 2011, 09:24:34 PM »

Sepe would be interested in this one

Why would I be interested in that 666 post?

LOL, just wanted to prove a point that I'm not banned as some children are saying. LOL, now I will return to my tranquil life of not posting here.

« : May 12, 2011, 09:27:10 PM SepeBucs »

Which response do we get this time? Butthurt? Needs medical treatment? Or the all time favorite, \"Drama Queen\"

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
« #13 : May 13, 2011, 07:11:48 AM »

wow - u been trollin' me ever since that sepe fellow was banned. wanna get something off your birdchest dbuc?

If trolling means unappreciative of bs - oh yea.  Is that what it means to you holy man wannabee?  You might want to let PR know.

Sepe - response to bs posts by posters of that same quality always seemed to attract your attention. 

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

« #14 : May 13, 2011, 04:16:43 PM »

I don't think my post is not insulting anyone except maybe fans of the Dollar Bill and/or the Devil. You are attacking me on a personal level. Holy man wannabee? I do the best I can, as I am not either perfect or supremely illuminated...I am merely opening eyes and ears...
  Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 666 The Mark of the Beast - we're not talking Iron Maiden here folks « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools