Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 666 The Mark of the Beast - we're not talking Iron Maiden here folks « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#15 : May 13, 2011, 05:59:52 PM

I don't think my post is not insulting anyone except maybe fans of the Dollar Bill and/or the Devil. You are attacking me on a personal level. Holy man wannabee? I do the best I can, as I am not either perfect or supremely illuminated...I am merely opening eyes and ears...
Insulting - naw - bs - sure

Attacking you on a personal level?  Not hardly - if you feel attacked call the police. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#16 : May 13, 2011, 06:53:35 PM

I am not either perfect or supremely illuminated...

You can't say I haven't tried.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#17 : May 15, 2011, 02:23:51 PM

Funny how when one shows up and post in an ignorant and condescending manner ... well surely you get it.  Here, I type slowly so as not to lose you.  If you act like an ass folks will respond in kind.  Good?

And JG? isn't debating you - he was making a joke - sort of.

mostly a satirical stab at how badly of money is being devalued. Soon the one dollar bill will be treated like pennies, with trays at check-out stands "need a dollar, take one, have a dollar, leave one"

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#18 : May 15, 2011, 02:39:23 PM

Soon the one dollar bill will be treated like pennies, with trays at check-out stands "need a dollar, take one, have a dollar, leave one"

The attempted introduction of a dollar coin four times in the last thirty-odd years looks a little con**CENSORED**uous in that light. Supposedly, however, most other countries already have coins in a similar denomination.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#19 : May 15, 2011, 03:06:50 PM

funny how all the comments here are ignorant and condescending remarks made as a personal attack against me.

That is because you keep starting these threads based on videos and links to dubious sites that have clear and obvious errors or false statements/fake quotes and no confirmation or footnotes. You keep taking agenda-driven material and presenting it as "FACT" with absolutely no support, no research, no confirming data. It is always these hashed together videos that look like someone in their mom's basement made them in-between comic book conventions. Add on all the links to sites www.xxxxx/blog.com and how do you expect anyone to take you seriously?

In this thread, all the premises you make and the videos and links make are all based on a huge error that even most elementary school kids would not make-that you don't even know what the "Great Seal" is. Everything in here rants about the "all seeing eye" and the pyramid. THAT IS NOT THE GREAT SEAL-The Great Seal is the one with the Eagle-the one on the President's podium

That is the Great Seal. The pyramid is not used ANYWHERE but on the one dollar bill. The actual "Great Seal" is used on passports, quarters, the Presidential Seal, in the Army seal, on documents, etc. etc.

All this crap is about symbolism in the back side of the seal, the part no body cares about. Why all this obsession about something's backside???

John, guess Ill speak to you on this since you are the only one debating the issue.
The mark on your forehead or right hand - true nobody has the dollar stamped on there, but the united states isn't a real beast either

So why even bother with this whole thread?

and the devil is not a real dragon. So some things are illustative and must be accepted as such.

Illustrative?? you mean with pictures?? Coloring books are illustrative. I never thought of the Book of Revelations as "illustrative" unless you have the pop-up version.

I still see there are too many succintly fitting peices to this puzzle to dismiss it because of the forehead and right hand issue.

I have yet to see on single verifiable piece, just a bunch of unverifiable gibberish concocted around half truths and outright false statements authored by unknown persons with no accreditation and obvious agendas. Let alone any pieces that fit succinctly (or  succintly if you prefer).

One last time...just because "someone" made a video or a website, doesn't mean anything on that video or website has any credibility.

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#20 : May 15, 2011, 05:50:28 PM

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+13&version=KJV

The mark of the beast is 666. The beast FORCES everyone (rich, poor, free, slave) to have the mark to buy or sell. Anyone that worships the mark will be burned with fire forever.

Analogy: the dollar bill is a mark (a particular design) used by the entire world in one form or another for all financial purposes. Nobody can buy or sell without it or its equivalent (check, credit, other currencies which relate back to the standard note - the world's reserve currency).

The dollar bill was designed by the secretary of agriculture under president Roosevelt (Henry Wallace) who was an occultist - into mystical secrets and such
http://www.greatseal.com/dollar/hawfdr.html
http://blogs.static.mentalfloss.com/blogs/archives/32057.html

As a Christian we know that these mystery religions are part of the "broad road that leads to destruction" as spoken by God's son and greatest prophet Jesus Christ, and is basically the framework for worshiping demons. Anyone who studies the occult is actually fleshing out the boundaries of Tartarus (the prison these unclean spirits have been placed in by God reserved with eternal bonds until the day of judgement -
http://bible.cc/jude/1-6.htm http://home.valornet.com/eldavis/Tartarus.html

The dollar bill has the great seal which itself has some insidious beginnings -
and it is emblazonned with flase demon gods and occultish symbols. Additionally it secretly contains 3 "hexagrams" if you will.
http://holywar.org/txt/dollar.html

IF THE DOLLAR BILL is the mark of the beast - then the United States is the Beast which was given its power by the dragon (the original serpent - the one called Satan and Devil). hmmmm
Additionally God ALLOWS this situation to exist because the nation affords His people the opportunity to find Him ~ although it is not an easy or simple task to be sure.
Thomas....this will be done through microchips due to bar codes...Please do a thorough research...OBD

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#21 : May 15, 2011, 07:41:28 PM

Hey OBD I have researched this in great depth. It is very frustrating discussing a faith based topic with those without faith. Their eyes are open but they can't see a thing. Anyway the whole micro-chip theory is a possibility and I have heard many support this interpretation of Revelations. However the Nero theory I am highly skeptical of as it is not future based.

I am presenting this evidence as another legitimate possibility - and one I am more confident in than any others. Here is why -

If you research the history of the Great Seal and it's conception story with the hooded stranger delivering it to Thomas Jefferson - and that same cloaked figure sits upon Adams cemetary plot to this day...very peculiar.
Then just take a look at all the imagery on the dollar. It has several pagan gods and occult symbols...it does contain 3 hexagrams that I cannot fathom occured by coincidnce or accident. This is my opinion of course. I do not present any of this as FACT but it does make good reasonable sense if you beleive in the Bible and Jesus Christ - not talking to folks without any faith - u fellas can go start your own thread.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#22 : May 15, 2011, 10:24:44 PM

If you research the history of the Great Seal and it's conception story with the hooded stranger delivering it to Thomas Jefferson - and that same cloaked figure sits upon Adams cemetary plot to this day...very peculiar.

Now that is peculiar. A hooded figure appearing twice in history? That cannot be a coincidence!

You know you may want to check out the Unibomber too. There could be a connection there.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#23 : May 15, 2011, 10:52:20 PM

Now that is peculiar. A hooded figure appearing twice in history? That cannot be a coincidence!

You know you may want to check out the Unibomber too. There could be a connection there.

Are you saying that Phil Laak delivered the Great Seal to Jefferson? Where was Jennifer Tilly during all of this?

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#24 : May 15, 2011, 10:53:26 PM

Col. Klink

Pro Bowler

#25 : May 15, 2011, 11:40:40 PM

Let's not forget Bill Bellichik ... it would explain so much.

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#26 : May 16, 2011, 08:49:06 AM

And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

If any man have an ear, let him hear.

He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
: May 16, 2011, 08:51:04 AM OneTruth

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#27 : May 16, 2011, 08:54:41 AM

How did these two 'great' seals originate? Well, I know three stories dealing with its origins. The first one tells of how Thomas Jefferson, a Mason; Benjamin Franklin, a Rosicrucian; and John Adams, also a Mason, were commissioned, on July 4, 1776, to design these seals.
This is the historical aspect.
The second story relates that these three patriots were given the design by "illuminated" Masons.
The third story holds that, while trying to design this seal in his home, on June 17, 1782, Thomas Jefferson was suddenly approached by a "being", cloaked in black. The "being" allegedly presented Jefferson with a red velvet bag which contained two plaques. Turning around, the "being" walked into Jefferson's garden and mysteriously vanished.

http://holywar.org/txt/dollar.html

The two plaques that were in the red velvet bag were the two Great Seals of the United States. I, personally, agree with the latter story. As you continue in this chapter, you will realize that these seals are too brilliantly put together that it had to be demonically-inspired by Satan. Whichever story 'you' believe, one outstanding fact remains unchanged; these seals were not to inaugurate the Declaration of Freedom, but were designed as a tribute to a 'new world order' that would take over the Thirteen Colonies of the United States.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#28 : May 16, 2011, 09:04:26 AM

A Mason, a Rosicrucian and a Priest walk into a bar...

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#29 : May 16, 2011, 10:35:51 AM

where can you find the "666" on the dollar bill you ask...funny you should ask that

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 666 The Mark of the Beast - we're not talking Iron Maiden here folks « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools