Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 666 The Mark of the Beast - we're not talking Iron Maiden here folks « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Col. Klink

Pro Bowler

« #30 : May 16, 2011, 04:59:52 PM »

where can you find the "666" on the dollar bill you ask...funny you should ask that

If all the crap Doc's been spewing for years was really true, he'd have been sleeping with the fishes a long time ago ...

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

« #31 : May 16, 2011, 05:18:36 PM »

I believe him - so do millions of others.

Although you do bring up a valid point - one which Doc has answered in his lectures. Proceeding with your point in mind - let me say that even though the Devil is (and has been) flexing his muscles on this planet - it is only because he has been given PERMISSION from above. If God does not allow Satan and his angels to do something - then it cannot be done. period. Maybe God is using Doc to enlighten HIS people to His impending day. I know my eyes and ears are wide open and I have supreme faith we don't know anything except the Bible is from God and Jesus is His son and is at His right hand this very moment.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

« #32 : May 16, 2011, 06:56:08 PM »

"'Cause in my dreams, it's always there!"

I can't stop listening to this song now. Thanks Thomas, you've done the Devil's work here today.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

« #33 : May 16, 2011, 07:46:20 PM »

Hey OBD I have researched this in great depth. It is very frustrating discussing a faith based topic with those without faith. Their eyes are open but they can't see a thing. Anyway the whole micro-chip theory is a possibility and I have heard many support this interpretation of Revelations. However the Nero theory I am highly skeptical of as it is not future based.

I am presenting this evidence as another legitimate possibility - and one I am more confident in than any others. Here is why -

If you research the history of the Great Seal and it's conception story with the hooded stranger delivering it to Thomas Jefferson - and that same cloaked figure sits upon Adams cemetary plot to this day...very peculiar.
Then just take a look at all the imagery on the dollar. It has several pagan gods and occult symbols...it does contain 3 hexagrams that I cannot fathom occured by coincidnce or accident. This is my opinion of course. I do not present any of this as FACT but it does make good reasonable sense if you beleive in the Bible and Jesus Christ - not talking to folks without any faith - u fellas can go start your own thread.
Thomas I have done the research before the EFT came about. There were plenty of books out that knew where we are going in the future. The micro chips are already taking place in some areas of the world and are used in tracking older people. Its coming and what is sad is that people tend to let it pass them by and not address the issue as to how relevant this is to the Book Of Revelations...OBD

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

« #34 : May 16, 2011, 09:07:49 PM »

I think you're both wrong. The mark of the beast will be... Multipass.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #35 : May 16, 2011, 10:00:09 PM »

"'Cause in my dreams, it's always there!"

I can't stop listening to this song now. Thanks Thomas, you've done the Devil's work here today.

“The Number of the Beast” is Iron Maiden’s seventh single and the second single from Iron Maiden’s 1982 album of the same name. The song is inspired by both a nightmare bandleader and bassist Steve Harris had after watching the movie Damien: Omen II, and the storyline of the poem Tam o’ Shanter.

http://www.last.fm/music/Iron+Maiden/_/The+Number+of+the+Beast

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

« #36 : May 17, 2011, 06:23:48 AM »

OBD I'm not ruling anything out but with everything I have seen and know - I still think the US Dollar is the mark of the beast. Which then designates this country as the "beast".
If you go back and read the Revelations scripture and imagine the United States as the beast (given its authority & power from the dragon) it makes real good sense. Seeing as this country speaks out of both sides of its mouth - one country under god (no caps for the grand designer of the universe {Lucifer}) but give the atheists and homosexuals more rights than the Christians.

Col. Klink

Pro Bowler

« #37 : May 17, 2011, 11:26:38 AM »

Seeing as this country speaks out of both sides of its mouth - one country under god (no caps for the grand designer of the universe {Lucifer}) but give the atheists and homosexuals more rights than the Christians.

I'd be interested to hear what you're basing that on ...

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
« #38 : May 17, 2011, 02:44:30 PM »

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+13&version=KJV

The mark of the beast is 666. The beast FORCES everyone (rich, poor, free, slave) to have the mark to buy or sell. Anyone that worships the mark will be burned with fire forever.

Analogy: the dollar bill is a mark (a particular design) used by the entire world in one form or another for all financial purposes. Nobody can buy or sell without it or its equivalent (check, credit, other currencies which relate back to the standard note - the world's reserve currency).

The dollar bill was designed by the secretary of agriculture under president Roosevelt (Henry Wallace) who was an occultist - into mystical secrets and such
http://www.greatseal.com/dollar/hawfdr.html
http://blogs.static.mentalfloss.com/blogs/archives/32057.html

As a Christian we know that these mystery religions are part of the "broad road that leads to destruction" as spoken by God's son and greatest prophet Jesus Christ, and is basically the framework for worshiping demons. Anyone who studies the occult is actually fleshing out the boundaries of Tartarus (the prison these unclean spirits have been placed in by God reserved with eternal bonds until the day of judgement -
http://bible.cc/jude/1-6.htm http://home.valornet.com/eldavis/Tartarus.html

The dollar bill has the great seal which itself has some insidious beginnings -
and it is emblazonned with flase demon gods and occultish symbols. Additionally it secretly contains 3 "hexagrams" if you will.
http://holywar.org/txt/dollar.html

IF THE DOLLAR BILL is the mark of the beast - then the United States is the Beast which was given its power by the dragon (the original serpent - the one called Satan and Devil). hmmmm
Additionally God ALLOWS this situation to exist because the nation affords His people the opportunity to find Him ~ although it is not an easy or simple task to be sure.

Definitely not Iron Maiden.....more like Ozzy's Crazy Train.... ???

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

« #39 : May 17, 2011, 09:12:43 PM »

^^^ yeah, you gotta be nuts to believe in the Bible.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
« #40 : May 18, 2011, 04:58:10 PM »

^^^ yeah, you gotta be nuts to believe in the Bible.

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

« #41 : July 19, 2011, 01:06:44 PM »

Imagine my suprise -  was doing a google search on bible prophecy and this thread actually came up as a link.

Additionally there were guests viewing it.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

« #42 : July 19, 2011, 02:43:37 PM »

Seeing as this country speaks out of both sides of its mouth - one country under god (no caps for the grand designer of the universe {Lucifer}) but give the atheists and homosexuals more rights than the Christians.

My guess is separation of church and state. Apparently, religious freedom isn't good enough. The only way Christians can have equal rights is if the country operates as a Protestant-lead theocracy.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
« #43 : July 19, 2011, 03:09:34 PM »

My guess is separation of church and state. Apparently, religious freedom isn't good enough. The only way Christians can have equal rights is if the country operates as a Protestant-lead theocracy.

Well, not just ANY protestant. Some of those protestants have some very wrong beliefs. The Methodists are just too liberal with their membership policies (some of them even let "the gays" in). And the Pentacostals have that weird speaking in tongues thing. And some of those churches are run by "the blacks"-gotta watch them u-know. And the Episcopalians-that's just t hard to say. And of course any group that doesn't believe a woman's place is in the home a-raisin kids is out. No, it needs to be a Southern Baptist-only led Theocracy and then only SOME Southern Baptists.

spartan

Hall of Famer
« #44 : July 19, 2011, 03:32:18 PM »

Where do Catholics feature in this order of importance? Kinda feeling discriminated against here.

On a somewhat serious note worth considering, Revelation does talk about not being able to buy or sell anything unless you have the mark of the beast. With the continuing progression to electronic transfer of funds etc, that is becoming very easy to implement.
  Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 666 The Mark of the Beast - we're not talking Iron Maiden here folks « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools