Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 666 The Mark of the Beast - we're not talking Iron Maiden here folks « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

« #45 : July 19, 2011, 03:43:44 PM »

Seeing as this country speaks out of both sides of its mouth - one country under god (no caps for the grand designer of the universe {Lucifer}) but give the atheists and homosexuals more rights than the Christians.

I'd be interested to hear what you're basing that on ...

My guess is separation of church and state. Apparently, religious freedom isn't good enough. The only way Christians can have equal rights is if the country operates as a Protestant-lead theocracy.

Well, not just ANY protestant. Some of those protestants have some very wrong beliefs. The Methodists are just too liberal with their membership policies (some of them even let "the gays" in). And the Pentacostals have that weird speaking in tongues thing. And some of those churches are run by "the blacks"-gotta watch them u-know. And the Episcopalians-that's just t hard to say. And of course any group that doesn't believe a woman's place is in the home a-raisin kids is out. No, it needs to be a Southern Baptist-only led Theocracy and then only SOME Southern Baptists.

LOL so true. Let's not forget those pesky Presbyterians and Lutherans and their gay marriages and what not.

spartan,

Haven't you heard? The Pope is a servant of Satan. I believe I saw a youtube video about it once.  :P

BucNY

Hall of Famer

« #46 : July 19, 2011, 04:12:19 PM »

I don't think my post is not insulting anyone except maybe fans of the Dollar Bill and/or the Devil. You are attacking me on a personal level. Holy man wannabee? I do the best I can, as I am not either perfect or supremely illuminated...I am merely opening eyes and ears...

Your post doesn't open my eyes or ears.

It's just dumb.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

« #47 : July 19, 2011, 05:12:53 PM »

seems to be the same people - posting the same negative opinions in my threads.
If you are atheist, agnostic, or just a troll feel free to stay in your own threads.
If you want to debate my theories based on facts, cicumstantial evidence, logic, and faith based disagreements ~ i welcome the challenge. The reason I said what I did is linked in follow up posts

spartan

Hall of Famer
« #48 : July 19, 2011, 05:31:15 PM »

Seeing as this country speaks out of both sides of its mouth - one country under god (no caps for the grand designer of the universe {Lucifer}) but give the atheists and homosexuals more rights than the Christians.

I'd be interested to hear what you're basing that on ...

My guess is separation of church and state. Apparently, religious freedom isn't good enough. The only way Christians can have equal rights is if the country operates as a Protestant-lead theocracy.

Well, not just ANY protestant. Some of those protestants have some very wrong beliefs. The Methodists are just too liberal with their membership policies (some of them even let "the gays" in). And the Pentacostals have that weird speaking in tongues thing. And some of those churches are run by "the blacks"-gotta watch them u-know. And the Episcopalians-that's just t hard to say. And of course any group that doesn't believe a woman's place is in the home a-raisin kids is out. No, it needs to be a Southern Baptist-only led Theocracy and then only SOME Southern Baptists.

LOL so true. Let's not forget those pesky Presbyterians and Lutherans and their gay marriages and what not.

spartan,

Haven't you heard? The Pope is a servant of Satan. I believe I saw a youtube video about it once.  :P

Oh crap I am so screwed!

Thomas, let's say for arguments sake Satan delivered the seals as you say. What was the purpose of doing so?

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

« #49 : July 19, 2011, 05:50:26 PM »

the catholic religion is not christian according to this author and these videos... esp part 23, 24, 25...but he also covers the Jesuits in other parts

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

« #50 : July 19, 2011, 06:01:22 PM »

anyone can say theyre a Christian or whatever. But really its meaning is that you are a disciple of Jesus Christ...further you follow his teachings.
Similarly if you state you are a disciple of Bruce lee...he is your master teacher, then you follow his teachings. You do not follow another master then state you are his disciple. If Jesus is your master teacher then you will do as he said...not whatever you want to do.
« : July 19, 2011, 06:03:29 PM OneTruth »

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

« #51 : July 19, 2011, 06:15:18 PM »

anyone can say theyre a Christian or whatever. But really its meaning is that you are a disciple of Jesus Christ...further you follow his teachings.
Similarly if you state you are a disciple of Bruce lee...he is your master teacher, then you follow his teachings. You do not follow another master then state you are his disciple. If Jesus is your master teacher then you will do as he said...not whatever you want to do.

I'm pretty sure you're allowed to study whatever Martial Arts you'e like to. If you're a student to only one teacher then you're showing ignorance toward the other forms or you're just lazy. That's why there is more than one form.

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

« #52 : July 19, 2011, 06:24:10 PM »

to answer your question...Satan delivered the great seal of the united states? I dont believe so. I think a person did...someone in the occult being influenced by demonic forces. Satan cannot materialize into flesh. Neither can demons...not since the flood
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"European mysticism was not dead at the time the United States of America was founded. The hand of the mysteries controlled in the establishment of the new government for the signature of the mysteries may still be seen on the Great Seal of the United states of America. Careful analysis of the seal discloses a mass of occult and Masonic symbols chief among them, the so-called American Eagle. ... the American eagle upon the Great Seal is but a conventionalized phoenix... Not only were many of the founders of the United States government Masons, but they received aid from a secret and august body existing in Europe which helped them to establish this country for a peculiar and particular purpose known only to the initiated few. The Great Seal is the signature of this exalted body—unseen and for the most part unknown—and the unfinished pyramid upon its reverse side is a trestleboard setting forth symbolically the task to the accomplishment of which the United States Government was dedicated from the day of its inception.

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Manly_Palmer_Hall

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
« #53 : July 19, 2011, 07:06:46 PM »

If you want to debate my theories based on facts, cicumstantial evidence, logic, ... ~ i welcome the challenge.

well the FIRST time you use "facts, circumstantial evidence or logic" we will all be surprised.

Your usual modus operandi is to challenge all to show evidence proving your point wrong, and when evidence is posted, you completely ignore it and issue a challenge on a different point or topic.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

« #54 : July 19, 2011, 07:12:12 PM »

I'm pretty sure you're allowed to study whatever Martial Arts you'e like to. If you're a student to only one teacher then you're showing ignorance toward the other forms or you're just lazy. That's why there is more than one form.

Clearly you don't understand how dangerous it is to combine two forms.

jbear

Pro Bowler

« #55 : July 20, 2011, 12:52:55 AM »

Imagine my suprise -  was doing a google search on bible prophecy and this thread actually came up as a link.

Additionally there were guests viewing it.

But were they laughing?  Thats really what you need to know.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

« #56 : July 20, 2011, 01:50:09 AM »

If you want to debate my theories based on facts, cicumstantial evidence, logic, ... ~ i welcome the challenge.

well the FIRST time you use "facts, circumstantial evidence or logic" we will all be surprised.

Your usual modus operandi is to challenge all to show evidence proving your point wrong, and when evidence is posted, you completely ignore it and issue a challenge on a different point or topic.

this x1000. I cant believe this got bumped 2 months later because of a google search by the OP. Congrats you found yourself on the internet. You win nothing.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

« #57 : July 20, 2011, 09:01:39 AM »

Yea keep running your mouth pal.

where is all this "OP" rhetoric coming from? I never heard this term until recently & it being refernced to myself.
In addition, several posters with identical agendas have adopted this term in a very short amount of time.
I wonder how many of these malcontents are masons combining efforts to thwart to the truth from being published.
There are millions of freemasons, and some post in this very forum...this is truth.
  Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 666 The Mark of the Beast - we're not talking Iron Maiden here folks « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools