Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mason Foster...One team hung up on me, I will make them regret that decision. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #15 : May 15, 2011, 09:14:39 PM »

Yeah, I wish Foster would have just shut up and sacked the quarterback in response to that question.  He should have just walked away, put on his helmet, and caused a sack fumble and returned it for a touchdown.  I'm totally down on the kid now for responding to a question with words instead of action on the football field.  What a toolbox.
In response to what query, pray tell?

Rookies should be seen, not heard.

C'mon D-Buc...panites in a wad?  in regards to what?

I would prefer that payments be made to all teams, not just one, and also payments should be made, not heard.

Guys like Sapp can run their jaw.  Guys like Simeon can run their jaw.

Guys like Mike Clayton...well...

And rookies?  C'mon man.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
« #16 : May 15, 2011, 09:25:03 PM »

Foster saying - cuz right no one is playing - not even in otas.  He was interviewed right after the draft - he was excited - I am getting a deja vu feeling - am I repeating myself?

Anyhow - the kid was getting interviewed right after the draft - and said he will remember not getting picked.  It is part of the deal.  Saying he should shut his mouth and play - well - where??? 

That's it D.  LOL

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

JDouble

Hall of Famer
« #17 : May 15, 2011, 09:25:47 PM »

Mason_Foster
wit my brotha @D_GO25 watchin old films of my favorite LBeast of all time@DBrooks55 on NFL Network, plottin on how to be that nice

That's sick!

BucsBay

Hall of Famer
« #18 : May 15, 2011, 10:03:11 PM »

It wouldn't have been the Falcons. They didn't have a pick from #6 until after us in the 3rd. My guess would be the Giants although it could have possibly been the Saints or Cardinals.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #19 : May 15, 2011, 10:06:55 PM »

If he is only willing tomake one team play, methinks he will suck in the NFL...

I think he was a great pick.  Calm your azzes down.

BucsBay

Hall of Famer
« #20 : May 15, 2011, 10:09:37 PM »

Could have possibly been the Seahawks as well. I'm sure if it was them that would have hurt for Foster since I believe thats his home team.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

« #21 : May 15, 2011, 10:15:19 PM »

They all say it. Few of them actually do it. Save the words and show me results.
Like this guy.

Quote from: Andrew Brandt
With Gruden, who was coaching Tampa Bay with the 5th pick in the 2005 Draft, he [Aaron Rodgers] vividly remembers being told by the coach that if Aaron was there at that pick, he would take him. Aaron was there, the Bucs took Cadillac Williams, and the rest is history.

Certainly, time and circumstance change opinions, but it was interesting to see the love for Aaron last night five years after events that Rodgers doesn’t forget.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Friday-new-and-note-2033.html

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

docbravo

Pro Bowler

« #22 : May 15, 2011, 11:19:27 PM »

Yeah, I wish Foster would have just shut up and sacked the quarterback in response to that question.  He should have just walked away, put on his helmet, and caused a sack fumble and returned it for a touchdown.  I'm totally down on the kid now for responding to a question with words instead of action on the football field.  What a toolbox.

+1

I'm not sure what some of you are asking him to "prove?"

Does he have to be the next Derrick Brooks to be a success?  (Good Luck with that!)
Does he simply have to show progress through out the year? (I'm sure that won't be good enough for the some here.)
I'm guessing he will be somewhere in between. He's a Buc, so I'm hoping like hell the kid exceeds all of your expectations!

Hate

Hall of Famer
« #23 : May 16, 2011, 12:14:33 AM »

Mason_Foster
wit my brotha @D_GO25 watchin old films of my favorite LBeast of all time@DBrooks55 on NFL Network, plottin on how to be that nice

That's sick!

How can anyone not like the acquisition of good players that just so happened to be fans of the team prior to getting here?

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #24 : May 16, 2011, 12:26:53 AM »

Sounds like a together dude, if he can bring the hammer at LB,  I will be his biggest fan.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

nubcake

Hall of Famer

« #25 : May 16, 2011, 12:33:14 AM »

They all say it. Few of them actually do it. Save the words and show me results.
Like this guy.

Quote from: Andrew Brandt
With Gruden, who was coaching Tampa Bay with the 5th pick in the 2005 Draft, he [Aaron Rodgers] vividly remembers being told by the coach that if Aaron was there at that pick, he would take him. Aaron was there, the Bucs took Cadillac Williams, and the rest is history.

Certainly, time and circumstance change opinions, but it was interesting to see the love for Aaron last night five years after events that Rodgers doesn’t forget.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Friday-new-and-note-2033.html

JDouble

Hall of Famer
« #26 : May 16, 2011, 12:41:47 AM »

Pretty cool that Foster, Black, and Gaitor all grew up Bucs fans.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #27 : May 16, 2011, 02:47:06 AM »

Could have possibly been the Seahawks as well. I'm sure if it was them that would have hurt for Foster since I believe thats his home team.

He is from Seaside Calif. south of San Fran.   But went to U of Washington.  So not sure where his fandom was.  But nice he is a fan of DB-55.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

« #28 : May 16, 2011, 03:00:57 AM »

After reading this I just added another players name to my Jersey wish list. This draft is going to cost me. Clayborn-#94, Bowers-#?, Foster-#? and Black-#35. Might need to build a jersey closet at this rate.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #29 : May 16, 2011, 12:22:27 PM »

After reading this I just added another players name to my Jersey wish list. This draft is going to cost me. Clayborn-#94, Bowers-#?, Foster-#? and Black-#35. Might need to build a jersey closet at this rate.

All good selections there.  I will be interested to see this Foster dude in live action.  See if he has some "tude".

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
  Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mason Foster...One team hung up on me, I will make them regret that decision. « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools