Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mason Foster...One team hung up on me, I will make them regret that decision. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

smove28

Starter

#30 : May 16, 2011, 02:40:20 PM

After reading this I just added another players name to my Jersey wish list. This draft is going to cost me. Clayborn-#94, Bowers-#?, Foster-#? and Black-#35. Might need to build a jersey closet at this rate.

All good selections there.  I will be interested to see this Foster dude in live action.  See if he has some "tude".

I am a Bucs Fan, but I grew up in the DC area. These drafts are starting to remind me of how the Ravens built there defense. Good guys, who are solid not spectacular. Look at the Ravens D over the years, how many highlight plays do you really remember. All you really know is that they will hit you dead in the mouth all game long and you will pay for every yard you getI love what we are doing with these guys. Have we really sat down and looked at our possible starting D when football starts. We are turning in to beasts on D. Go Bucs.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mason Foster...One team hung up on me, I will make them regret that decision. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools